• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Klan Goes Green

BellybTickler

4th Level Orange Feather
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/kkk-adopt-highway-georgia-152109663.html

I found this interesting, and while I'll admit I do display my fair share of prejudices and stereotypes, I don't consider myself hateful of other races, creeds, etc .... except Gingers, Gingers have no Souls.
Anyways, I digress, but I can't help but side with this particular group who petitioned to clean up the stretch of highway.
As the guy said, they just want to clean up the road .. not hold a white power rally.
And Yes, I do understand that given their extreme beliefs that this sort of reaction is to be expected, but I fully believe it is wrong to deny them the right to clean up the road.

What do y'alls think?

They're getting smarter. They understand that their former tactics of recruitment aren't working. Reaching out to the community and putting a face behind their robes will help their local public image.

Very scary stuff indeed. I'd rather they burn crosses on that highway than clean it. At least then we'd know who they are. This tactic is the provebial wolf in sheeps clothing. If they were so focused on cleaning the road they could just clean it as part of their church...but they want to expand their brand.

Man. I can't wait for these guys to die off.

GQ

They still exist?

By the way, They adopted a highway in Saint Louis a couple of years ago, but then the state dedicated that portion of the highway to Rosa Parks and Abraham Joshua Heschel after the highways were adopted by the KKK.

They still exist?

By the way, They adopted a highway in Saint Louis a couple of years ago, but then the state dedicated that portion of the highway to Rosa Parks and Abraham Joshua Heschel after the highways were adopted by the KKK.

Awesome!!!

They still exist?

Back in the 90s, when I was living in Kansas City something similar happened. Loved it! :laughhard:

Another red(neck) letter day for Georgia!! Who is supposed to pick up the trash picking up the trash? It does appear though the state would lose the case if sued, like the Missouri trial. I too wondered why they could not just pick up trash as part of a church, hunting club, car club etc. I guess the answer is obvious.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back