• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** The Laughing Stocks - 2009 Demonstration **

No problem - I thought a lot of people would like to see this so I didn't mind putting it together.

The convention itself was pretty cool. I pretty much stuck to my little niche and promoted the company. There was some stuff there that I just wasn't comfortable being around... some of it just too over the top for my taste....but I can tell you this much, you do get an education and you get to meet a lot of really cool people.

Trick or Treat come early, indeed. :)

That was really cool Darth, thanks for sharing. I've never been to a
"Fetish Con". How was it?

Wow! I am floored by the reaction this has had in the forum. In less than a day it's had over 2000 hits! I am glad you are all enjoying it. When I saw it going down I felt oblidged to capture it and present it to yas. Trick or treat come early :-D

I'm just glad we've got 'our man in fetish con' as the old spy films would have it.

The brunette is the gorgeous Vivian Irene Pierce who is actually a friend of mine and yes truly ticklish all over. She also happens to be the most down to Earth sweetheart of a girl!!! I love her little high pitched giggle. As great as Laughing Stocks Bondage is and how awesome some of the clips are (you should see the ones with Lexi) I don't the tickler got the type of response out of V.I.P. that she's capable of giving when she's tickled by a pro!!! She is genuinely ticklish on her feet but it's not her worst spot!!! The cool that did the videos with her from ZenTickling found it in oner of her clips!!!!

The brunette is the gorgeous Vivian Irene Pierce who is actually a friend of mine and yes truly ticklish all over. She also happens to be the most down to Earth sweetheart of a girl!!! I love her little high pitched giggle. As great as Laughing Stocks Bondage is and how awesome some of the clips are (you should see the ones with Lexi) I don't the tickler got the type of response out of V.I.P. that she's capable of giving when she's tickled by a pro!!! She is genuinely ticklish on her feet but it's not her worst spot!!! The cool that did the videos with her from ZenTickling found it in oner of her clips!!!!

Now why can't I be friends with girls like that?

Some guys get all the luck. :jester:

Unbelievably hot clips and pics. Exceptionally good work.

The things I like about demos, is that there's an almost renfaire-public feel to them, which is something rare, if not unique.

I would definitely hope these go on to more. I would buy just about every clip going of something like this.

Thanks for bringing it Darth and thanks to Laughingstocks for doing it. (Is he the guy who looks a bit like Emperor Palpatine when his hood is down? ;) No offence mate. :) )

were these volunteers? i assume so. what footwear were they in before the tickling? socks? shoes? sandals? etc

Excellent clip, I love the brunette in particular. This looks like it was great fun. Thanks so much for posting this!

Hey no problem guys - it was very enjoyable to watch and I was happy to put together the footage for yas.

Bad link??

Rapidshare says it's a bad link. Looks like others got it, maybe it's a rapidshare problem?

Hey all,

I've uploaded this file to my main server, so you can download it directly there without fear of it getting removed:

http://www.************************/LaughingStocks/TheLaughingStocks2009.wmv

Need a little help, where can I find a tickle clip of that blonde to purchase? Anyone seen her? I'm shocked she hasn't been all over since that Stock demo. She reminds me of Ember Skye and I love their erotic love for having their feet tickled.

DK

i think that is Ember Skye. She sure does have pretty feet and a sexy reaction!

i think that is Ember Skye. She sure does have pretty feet and a sexy reaction!

It's not Ember, trust me. I have Ember clips and this isn't her. This blonde could pass as her sister even. That would be insane!

DK

You ever notice how guys are paranoid to get filmed...or was the guy on the left with the FBI?

I'm also interested in seeing more of the blonde girl. I would love to see her foot-tickled to an orgasm.

Does any body know what was the background on this? Were these Girls Models paided to sit there, or were they just passing by ect.

They volunteered for it as part of a demonstration from the Laughing Stocks company.

Does any body know what was the background on this? Were these Girls Models paided to sit there, or were they just passing by ect.

Great clip! Thanks 4 thinking of us.

Did the red haired lady tickler use her fingernails at all on her soles?

That is genius! Love the straitjackets and stocks combo! Wish you actually got the blonde's orgasm from tickling...

Do they have a clips4sale site for Laughing Stocks? If they made videos, I'd purchase...

Thanks,
x1010y

I've sent him a note asking if he does. If so, I'll post it here and you can sift through his content :).

That is genius! Love the straitjackets and stocks combo! Wish you actually got the blonde's orgasm from tickling...

Do they have a clips4sale site for Laughing Stocks? If they made videos, I'd purchase...

Thanks,
x1010y

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back