• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Leasing Agent

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I am in the unfortunate situation of looking for a place to live and finding a job at the same time. This was on 11/16/2018 (in case anyone ever references it) My company was recently sold and I needed a new apartment. I've been pounding the payment looking for a spot. I received a call from one of the companies I've applied to and was headed to an interview down town. I left for downtown about an hour early so I could find a place to live. As I was headed downtown I passed a very high end apartment building along the street. As I walked by the entrance I looked though a full pane glass window that faced into an office. I was about to pass by when I turned my head in to see a desk where a VERY pretty blond was sitting working on a computer. I could see from my vantage point where her feet and legs crossed underneath. Now I had passed pretty quickly, but I hit the reverse button right fast and backed up a few paces to take notice. She was wearing ankle strap open heels, and a professional outfit. I decided that this was the place I needed to live, or a least get someone to show me around. I entered the building and was met by the sharply dressed receptionist who ask if I was interested in talking to a leasing agent. She told me that I would need to talk to Heather. Who was Heather? "Hi!" I spun around, and this drop dead gorgeous blond had her hand out introducing her self as "Heather, the leasing agent." She asked if I was interested in seeing something. "Hell Yeah!" I blurted out (NO, NOT REALLY, but that's what I wanted to say). "Sure." "Do you mind coming into my office for a minute so I can ask you a few questions?" "baby, I will cum where ever you want me to! (No, I didn't say that either :)). I sat down at the chair in front of her desk and was surprised how small the desk actually was and how close her legs and feet were to where I sat. She started to ask me some questions about my preferences, 2 or 3 bedrooms, deck, washer dryer hook up, price point...etc. We got into some small talk, and as it was close to black Friday I took to the opportunity to ask her about clothes, her shoes and where she bought them(smooth transition huh?). I'm not very good at making up stories as to why I want to do something when I Just want to do something. So she asked me "why?" I said, because "I want to buy some for a friend and I didn't know the shoe size. Do you mind if I peek?" She said, and giggled at the same time, "I'm a size four, but a five depending on the shoes I'm wearing". She lifted her foot up to me and I picked it up with both hands. It was dangerously close to my lap. I held her foot in my hand (reckless tickle hound moment) and went "tickle tickle! Are you ticklish?" HERE IS WHERE IT GETS MESSED UP! She responded in the following way(NO BULLSHIT) "Oh thank you!! My boyfriend won't even touch my feet and ! don't even know you. You can come to my house and tickle my feet anytime you want. I love it when people play with my feet. It used to happen a lot when I was younger but not anymore. I'm just kidding. But really, my feet are sensitive and I always like them being touched (!)". Okay. :))))) I didn't do anything at this point. This was a dream come true, but I am shy. I am still some what normal in that I don't talk about my tickling foot fetish with complete strangers right out in the open. I am also afraid of rejection, despite the fact that she just gave me a whole host of reasons as to why I shouldn't be, I was lock jawed. We talked some more, but I didn't engage what she had just said to me because I was too nervous. So when our interview was about to end, I found an excuse to get over myself and bend over as much as I could to scratch my leg and look over one more time at her feet. Then I decided, "I'm going to going to do this, I'm going to tickle her feet." Fortunately, for me, her left foot was right in my reach. I went for it. I touched her instep and ran my pinky, ring and middle finger along the curvature of her arch. I let this happened a few times. She had been looking down at some document, when her head lifted up at the same time my did, and I found a smile on her face. "Thank you!" she said. (YES! 'thank you'!) "I didn't know you were going to do that. I should have taken my shoes off". I'm really wanted to say something like "Can I do it again and again and again?" But there are limitations and I was nervous. I was already at the point that I was deceiving her about why I was really there. NOW, having said that I did at then end ask her if she wanted to go out sometime. To which she responded "If I didn't already have a boyfriend I would go out with you in a minute". Can you imagine?

Wrong section [emoji24]

Envoyé de mon G8141 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wrong section [emoji24]

Envoyé de mon G8141 en utilisant Tapatalk

I will admit that I was VERY drunk when I wrote this story and took a few liberties to embellish the story a tad. The basics of the story are true. I did meet her and tickle her feet. She DID say "Thank you" when I tickled her foot. She DID NOT say "you can come to my house and tickle my feet anytime you want." I was fucking hammered at this point and had my hammer was in my hand. She did say "I love it when people tickle my feet." She DID NOT say "I always like them being touched." She DID NOT say "I should have taken my shoes off," but she DID say "if I didn't have a boyfriend I would go out with you in a minute." Everything else is there. Being drunk as I was when I wrote this (yes there were parts where I had to close one eye to see the screen), I really got the truth of the story in there.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back