• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

luv2bt&tickled

3rd Level Red Feather
This is the Thread of the Legend of Zelda, any special tips or tricks you've learn are welcome.

I am a big time gamer and love this game and want to get the New Metroid game as well! Not sure if the New Metroid can live up to Metroid, anyone have it or know any thing about it?
:D

Metroid Prime? I have it. Personally, I don't like it. I've only played a few minutes of it, but it's a first-person shooter (do I have that terminology right?) and I don't get along with those types of games at all.

Thanks Maverick, I wanted to get some feed back on it before I actually bought it. I love Metroid! Just thought this one might be better, how silly of me! :jester:

I dunno. It might be better. It's a matter of opinion. The only reason I dislike it so far is that it's a first-person shooter, which discouraged me from spending any decent amount of time playing it. If you really want to form a solid opinion of it, I recommend renting it.

OMG Tracy's a gamer!!! I think Im in love. :smilelove :smilelove :smilelove :lovestory :lovestory Metroid Prime is the shiznit .

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back