• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The light or the hard tickles?

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
So just curious to see who is more effected by light tickling or the more harder kind.

Oh ..that's not to easy. It depends where it is done. On my back and my arms and on top of my feet I prefer the light touch and it really makes me giggle. When you go for my soles then the hard tickling is more fun. It really feels great when someone gigs his fingers in my soles and runs them between the toes. Also raking of the soles can be really fun. Hehe ...a real torture, but great.

(Light)Knismesis or (Hard)Gargalesis - in case anyone didnt know and was interested, Yes they even have theyre own special words :p

I respond to fast, light tickling, the harder stuff just kinda hurts.

Threads like this are great for taking useful notes :D

Depends on where you tickle! On my feet I like it really hard.

I'm really not sure if I like being tickled or where I am ticklish. To be honest, its only ever been really quick ones and I struggle intensely, especially when its light tickles with long fingernails.

Harder digging in type tickles just hurt on me. Lighter touches will drive me insane. Sooo... light please! :D

I think there is a difference between a harder tickling touch, and trying to forcibly remove internal organs... When I was a younger man, I had a harder time distinguishing between the two.

Both are good for their own purposes. Lighter tickles can usually be prolonged, whereas harder ones can generate more intense responses.

Light tickles tend to get me more. When someone tickles me hard it tends to hurt. When it is lighter it usually makes it worse because I feel like I'm trying to fight it more and hold in the giggles.

I think there is a difference between a harder tickling touch, and trying to forcibly remove internal organs... When I was a younger man, I had a harder time distinguishing between the two.

Both are good for their own purposes. Lighter tickles can usually be prolonged, whereas harder ones can generate more intense responses.

Lol. You're totally right about there being two types of harder tickling. There's the "I have no idea how to tickle so Im just gunna bruise you" tickle and there's the "strategically applied pressure" kind of tickle. I still prefer light touches, but I can be partial to the latter of the two types on occassion. Sometimes it can really tickle, like when someone squeezes your sides from behind unexpectedley. Other than that I stick to the light stuff :).

Oh, and I just realised how hilarious it is when people who tickle too hard think they are getting a reaction cause it tickles, when we're actually squirming our asses off cause it hurts! :p

Definitely both, just depends on where, the mood, etc. Although the really hard tickles just flat out hurt. Ow. But I agree CK, there is definitely a difference between a harder touch and a touch that makes ya feel like someone is trying to remove your organs lol.

I can usually fight the harder tickles a lot more easily at first than the lighter ones. If someone starts off with the light stuff then gradually gets harder, I tend to fall apart.

Both for me honestly

If its on the bare skin then light tickles with fingernails drive me insane however if its through a tee shirt or shorts or something harder does the trick .

Oh ..that's not to easy. It depends where it is done. On my back and my arms and on top of my feet I prefer the light touch and it really makes me giggle. When you go for my soles then the hard tickling is more fun. It really feels great when someone gigs his fingers in my soles and runs them between the toes. Also raking of the soles can be really fun. Hehe ...a real torture, but great.

Hiya :bunny:
I'm pretty much with Amanda on this one... Though our weakspots differ somewhat. What I find most fun is when the guy knows just how much pressure to apply in just the right spot.. *shiver* *SHRIEK!*

Sometimes it depends on my mood. there are days I melt into the devious light tickles loving them to exteeeeend on through the whole night.:D There are other times when the intense hard tickles that send me limp and gasping for air as I laugh uncontrolably are just the ticket. :veryhappy

In short *shrug* I'm changeable... :p Colour me 'girl', I guess. :blaugh::justlips:

Many blessings
Chickles:redheart:

Definitely definitely react more to light tickles, it is way more effective, like a lot of people have been saying the harder stuff just hurts!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back