• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lost and Unseen - ( */F , NUDITY! )

The lighting in this particular picture is rather harsh, with brilliant hot spots on the face and upper torso. This aspect, along with the clinical-looking digital readouts and the poised, pointed regimentation of the mechanical arms, strongly suggests interrogation rather than playful exploration. Though the lady's features are wracked with laughter, it's a dry suggestion of joy without the emotional investment of perspiration or tears; a counterfeit that could swiftly turn to agony with only a slight shift in programming. What larger context can be drawn from these perceived indications? The simplest (perhaps shallowest) is a true torture scenario in which a skilled inquisitor employs intense pleasure as a means of provoking neural overload... sensations as unbalancing as invasive pain, but with the benefit of cooldown and repeated application. Conversely, I could also envision a jaded empress, whose various debauches have left her so tempered against simple stimulation that only extreme subjugation fantasies provide her with a rise. The "plugged in" suggestion in her nether regions help support this interpretation. In the long run, neither (or any alternate) answer needs to be confirmed to supply intrigue. In fact, the game's more fun when you don't know for sure! Competing perspectives are part of the entertainment!

The lighting in this particular picture is rather harsh, with brilliant hot spots on the face and upper torso. This aspect, along with the clinical-looking digital readouts and the poised, pointed regimentation of the mechanical arms, strongly suggests interrogation rather than playful exploration. Though the lady's features are wracked with laughter, it's a dry suggestion of joy without the emotional investment of perspiration or tears; a counterfeit that could swiftly turn to agony with only a slight shift in programming. What larger context can be drawn from these perceived indications? The simplest (perhaps shallowest) is a true torture scenario in which a skilled inquisitor employs intense pleasure as a means of provoking neural overload... sensations as unbalancing as invasive pain, but with the benefit of cooldown and repeated application. Conversely, I could also envision a jaded empress, whose various debauches have left her so tempered against simple stimulation that only extreme subjugation fantasies provide her with a rise. The "plugged in" suggestion in her nether regions help support this interpretation. In the long run, neither (or any alternate) answer needs to be confirmed to supply intrigue. In fact, the game's more fun when you don't know for sure! Competing perspectives are part of the entertainment!

You are definitely spot on where it comes to the interrogation scene vibes, I was experimenting with a bright zenithal light source in this one for a change and it certainly fits the theme. But equally I like the second idea, the depraved queen who has gone so far down the path of debauchery she has to inflict torment onto herself. It's certainly a theme I have explored in the past; after all, in this genre, the lines between torture and pleasure are blurred more often than not! :) Thank you very much once again for the kind words, and in-depth analysis! ;)

Was meant to post this yesterday, but other matters got in the way and I didn't manage to get online. Apologies for that. So here we are then; the next item in the collection of the Lost and Unseen works.

In this particular piece, an agent from an evil alien race receives punishment for failing her mission as part for the aliens' infiltration and invasion plans. Perhaps she will perform better next time she's being sent out... ;)

Attachments

• CommArt10_AlienPunishment01.jpg
    CommArt10_AlienPunishment01.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 605
Let's hope she doesn't do any better next time! This race is clearly fiendishly sadistic and would likely prove cruel overlords for any civilization luckless enough to fall under their dominion! The application of steel fingertips is entirely warranted here... this operative's skin looks to be better armored than Earthly flesh, with pachyderm-like folds and a suggestion of carapace. I'm sure that fighting one of them would be a challenge, though her sensitivity to tickling gives me some hope for a successful attack! In such an instance, chisels might be preferable to feathers! Superman used to complain about being tickled by bullets... a similar dynamic might apply here! Green light sources seem to be used in this chamber, so I'm not sure what her normal skin coloring is supposed to be. A flush of warmness is evident (if not dominant), especially in those tormented feet; if this agent's mission is Earth infiltration (a possibility that hasn't been categorically established, I admit. Maybe these guys are after the Martians), she must be able to blend in to some extent. A shape-shifter, perhaps, like Marvel's Skrulls? That might also explain the insect-like segmentations along her soles: unconscious or purposeful self-defense. If that's so, it doesn't seem to be working very effectively. The nations' militaries should take note... hit them hard enough in the right spots and they'll collapse in laughter! That's defense spending I could live with!

Let's hope she doesn't do any better next time! This race is clearly fiendishly sadistic and would likely prove cruel overlords for any civilization luckless enough to fall under their dominion! The application of steel fingertips is entirely warranted here... this operative's skin looks to be better armored than Earthly flesh, with pachyderm-like folds and a suggestion of carapace. I'm sure that fighting one of them would be a challenge, though her sensitivity to tickling gives me some hope for a successful attack! In such an instance, chisels might be preferable to feathers! Superman used to complain about being tickled by bullets... a similar dynamic might apply here! Green light sources seem to be used in this chamber, so I'm not sure what her normal skin coloring is supposed to be. A flush of warmness is evident (if not dominant), especially in those tormented feet; if this agent's mission is Earth infiltration (a possibility that hasn't been categorically established, I admit. Maybe these guys are after the Martians), she must be able to blend in to some extent. A shape-shifter, perhaps, like Marvel's Skrulls? That might also explain the insect-like segmentations along her soles: unconscious or purposeful self-defense. If that's so, it doesn't seem to be working very effectively. The nations' militaries should take note... hit them hard enough in the right spots and they'll collapse in laughter! That's defense spending I could live with!
Again, it's so great to read such an in-depth analysis of a picture I pretty much created on a whim! And yet again, you conjure up some ideas that just seem to fit. I indeed left the setting of this alien invasion ambiguous in the description. Aliens invading Earth is a premise that's pretty long in the teeth now, but maybe the world/space nation they're trying to invade is just as "alien" as the invaders themselves. (although equally more or less humanoid and ticklish, I would presume, of course ;) )

Been a terribly busy extended weekend, and I haven't even got near my computer, so my sincere apologies for the delay in the weekly update. Another pic from the archive, freshly finished and touched up; one that is kind of in the same vein as my "Gargalesia" art collection, or going way back; my "TechTickling" collection from years past. No foot tickling in this one, but I wanted to try a bit of a different angle and trying to include everything in it just didn't work. And it was a pretty fast study anyway, there's only so much time my mind can spend on any single piece these days ;) So, just a pretty lady getting upperbody-tickled while trapped inside a sinister machine. Nothing too surprising :D

Attachments

• CommArt11_TechnoRack.jpg
    CommArt11_TechnoRack.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 660
Wow! These are incredible. Giger with a tickle fetish! :D Seriously fantastic stuff there. Can't wait to see more.

More molestation at the mechanical level! The targeted young lady has a comely face and a more than perfect physique... so idealized in its pearlescent gloss and flawless sculpting that barely seem organic! More the sort of sheen you'd expect from a new car! It's not hard to believe that the false Maria of "Metropolis" infamy had such a body before it was burned away. Peerless ruination-bate for young rakes... and that robotic temptress, clockwork wanton that she was, might well have welcomed the cold thrill of restraint and soulless forced pleasure! However much her lower regions support these musing, the facial features burst with liveliness and the flush of sensory joy! If the synthetic and the biological can one day come to accord, such bliss may await us all!

Last edited:
Wow! These are incredible. Giger with a tickle fetish! :D Seriously fantastic stuff there. Can't wait to see more.

Thank you very much, you are most kind! Of course most know that HR Giger does rank amongst my top favourite artists, so I would of course be very much influenced by his work, though it may take me a lifetime to reach the level of his skill! After all, here I am using all the modern trickery of digital painting and compositing that Photoshop has given us, but the master himself could do all of this and much more with paint on canvas! :D

More molestation at the mechanical level! The targeted young lady has a comely face and a more than perfect physique... so idealized in its pearlescent gloss and flawless sculpting that barely seem organic! More the sort of sheen you'd expect from a new car! It's not hard to believe that the false Maria of "Metropolis" infamy had such a body before it was burned away. Peerless ruination-bate for young rakes... and that robotic temptress, clockwork wanton that she was, might well have welcomed the cold thrill of restraint and soulless forced pleasure! However much her lower regions support these musing, the facial features burst with liveliness and the flush of sensory joy! If the synthetic and the biological can one day come to accord, such bliss may await us all!

You know, I had not made the connection to the False Maria, or the scene in Rotwang's laboratory at all! which is odd as Metropolis is my all time favourite film. Subconscious influence perhaps! Who knows... She actually even bears resemblance to the character of Maria now that I think of it XD

This piece is one of my personal favourites of the whole batch. A very simple one, but it's a concept I absolutely love; the idea of a 'lee entirely encased inside a machine or other construct with just her bare soles sticking out, helplessly exposed to whatever ticklish or other erotic torment might be administered to them. I really should do some more of these particular pieces. ;)

Attachments

• CommArt12_ExperimentThree.jpg
    CommArt12_ExperimentThree.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 457
Along a similar vein, I like the Lee to be forced to watch her own soles on a monitor as they are being tickled.

We don't generally see feet isolated this way in your artwork (not so that they're the complete show) and this is a handsome pair to be sure! The juxtaposition between the tactile warmth of bare flesh against the jewel-like jade of the apparatus is striking to the point that it might be distracting had everything not been blended so skillfully. The tableau has a bit of storybook feel, as the central organic finds itself framed by leaves that seem to swing open to reveal its dilemma. The probing, skeletal fingers, webbed with lubricant that suggests a disturbingly seminal stringiness, contrast dramatically with the fulsome plumpness of the soles: vampiric desiccation preying upon a life-gorged reservoir of vitality. The fingers hover inexorably and barely appear to brush the skin's surface, gloating over the command they exercise, reveling in the aching anticipation that render delicate strokes devastating. When humanity is so thoroughly encased by the mechanical, as it frequently tends to be in your scenarios, one despairs at the possibility of release. Such incorporation comes off as permanent, with the biological component fulfilling the put-upon function of eternal plaything. Whether this amounts to everlasting torment or everlasting pleasure becomes a moot point; that it is everlasting amounts to the only option. One can only pray that an integrated group-mind appreciation has become part of the package.

Along a similar vein, I like the Lee to be forced to watch her own soles on a monitor as they are being tickled.

Love that kind of scenario myself, and it's not something I've seen being used in either art or tickling videos a lot. In my art collection named "Gargalesia" (which I published through MTJ Publishing some months ago) there is actually something like this concept; only the 'lee is wearing a sort of VR set, which has the added "advantage" that she cannot turn her head away from the spectacle, and she would be witnessing the ordeal in stereoscopic 3D, as if her own tortured soles were right in front of her! ;)

We don't generally see feet isolated this way in your artwork (not so that they're the complete show) and this is a handsome pair to be sure! The juxtaposition between the tactile warmth of bare flesh against the jewel-like jade of the apparatus is striking to the point that it might be distracting had everything not been blended so skillfully. The tableau has a bit of storybook feel, as the central organic finds itself framed by leaves that seem to swing open to reveal its dilemma. The probing, skeletal fingers, webbed with lubricant that suggests a disturbingly seminal stringiness, contrast dramatically with the fulsome plumpness of the soles: vampiric desiccation preying upon a life-gorged reservoir of vitality. The fingers hover inexorably and barely appear to brush the skin's surface, gloating over the command they exercise, reveling in the aching anticipation that render delicate strokes devastating. When humanity is so thoroughly encased by the mechanical, as it frequently tends to be in your scenarios, one despairs at the possibility of release. Such incorporation comes off as permanent, with the biological component fulfilling the put-upon function of eternal plaything. Whether this amounts to everlasting torment or everlasting pleasure becomes a moot point; that it is everlasting amounts to the only option. One can only pray that an integrated group-mind appreciation has become part of the package.
Thank you for the great analysis of this piece, probably you put far more thought into it than I ever put into making it. "Soles get tickled by slimy alien claws" was probably as much as I was thinking when painting this one! LOL XD The "isolated soles" theme of this piece is something I have used in the past, mostly during the interim "Will Georges" years on Deviantart, but I agree, I haven't really done that many of these more simple pieces on the whole. Maybe I should do some more like this in the future, certainly they don't take as long to finish, and they are a lot of fun to work on. :)

Today's art piece is a bit more complicated, and has a more elaborate setting which I'm actively developing.

The Valserik Institute is a shady organisation, well-funded and has had access to the latest of bleeding edge technology for much of its over a century old history. The institute specializes in research into tickle torture, and has developed numerous elaborate and exotic techniques. It's test subjects are carefully selected before they are... "acquired". Ticklishness however is not a requirement, because the institute can fix this issue with ease.
Enter Substance X-69, a greenish viscous liquid which was brought back by the Institute's 1969 deep-earth expedition. Still not fully understood, the slimy substance displays some anomalous physical properties, mainly it's mutagenic effect on the human body. It is theorized that it promotes the formation of new nerve endings in the skin, but the actual process by which it does this is unknown, as no chemical exchange between the substance and the human body cells takes place. Any prolonged contact with the substance will vastly increase ticklishness.

In this picture, we are witness to Subject 183 (Venus Section) being almost entirely covered with x-69.
183 already had extremely ticklish soles, and today's experiment is to find out whether the rest of her body can be brought up to the same ticklish magnitude by use of the substance. Timing is key though, as previous experiments have shown that ticklishness increases indefinitely by the length of the exposure, and some test subjects have been driven quite insane by becoming too ticklish.

Despite the lack of understanding of the exact workings of X-69, the Institute actively manufactures the substance -by a process only known to them- and trades it with some of their affiliates such as the In Extremis Media Group and the Nylon Dungeon.

Attachments

• CommArt13_Valserik_SlimeTorture.jpg
    CommArt13_Valserik_SlimeTorture.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 558
The Valserik Institute takes on some visually arresting testing, to be sure! Its mined mutagen (with apologies to TMNT) appears as though it may be congealing into a form-fitting film along the torso and abdomen; a boon to those with a rubber fetish to compliment their tickling kink! If not (and trailing strands do seem to indicate at least residual runniness), lime jello obsession works just as well! The emerald goo does contrast nicely with the silver and bronze tones of the machinery, themselves already a potent divergence from the exposed human flesh of face and feet, as well as the cool analytical blue of the readouts. This veritable color wheel of options cohere successfully into unified harmony regardless of the drastic range; the entire picture achieves an element of heat despite the cooler impersonal aspects of its technological components. In fact, its hard to imagine robotics more motivated or randy! The imposing helmet (providing brain-scanning equipment, one assumes) lends the lee a retro-ish Buck Rogers demeanor. Welcome to the future, lucky girl! However much that identifying tattoo may have stung during application, it was worth it! Perhaps it's a temporary rub-on... better and better!

The Valserik Institute takes on some visually arresting testing, to be sure! Its mined mutagen (with apologies to TMNT) appears as though it may be congealing into a form-fitting film along the torso and abdomen; a boon to those with a rubber fetish to compliment their tickling kink!
LOL! Can you tell? ;)
But yeah, the substance does somewhat behave as if alive under certain circumstances, that's part of the lore I kind of have come up with :)

However much that identifying tattoo may have stung during application, it was worth it! Perhaps it's a temporary rub-on... better and better!

I imagine the Institute uses a far more advanced (and automated) method of imprinting the subjects with their identification glyph than can be found in the average tattoo parlour! In fact I might be inspired to do a piece of art illustrating the process, because even if it doesn't sting, it must be a rather... ticklish procedure. (of course!) ;)

Some more random Gargalesian themed machine-tickling, this is the previously mentioned "Experiment One", which I couldn't find a while ago. So here it is, a somewhat rough piece of concept art in a way. The idea behind the picture was something along the lines of what if the tickling apparatus was integrated into the bondage suit/outfit itself, like an artificial second "spine" running the length of her bound form, extending it's claws to rake her helpless soles. No matter how much she squirms and wiggles, she can never escape the torments of the tickle-claws. :D

Attachments

• CommArt0_ExperimentOne.jpg
    CommArt0_ExperimentOne.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 583
The lady this time seemingly experiences more freedom, being less suffocatingly bound up than in many of your preceding scenarios. The gear, in fact, tends more toward traditional bondage trappings in their leather/rubber composition and inclination toward cramped positioning. The core of the mechanical environment is more basic too, reminding one of the exposed-conduit interiors of "Alien's" Nostromo in their stark utility and lack of comfort consideration. However, as with "Alien", an intrusion of the bio-mechanical exotic/erotic can be sensed in dark tangles of filigree which exert corrupting intrusion over the more impersonal, threadbare norms. The leg-spanning, bug-like "spine" is particularly suggestive of "Alien" in its facehugger, form-fitting elasticity (aiding so ably the purpose of restraint) and spread out "head", which serves the specialized function of delivery. The human component contributes to the movie comparison with her strong features and working-woman bob cut... certainly a gal more disposed to spartan sensibilities than to the delicacies of needless adornment! It's a picture with a story to tell, however one chooses to interpret its plot or inspirations, while the aesthetic is the recognizable fetish-themed one of inescapable, hopeless domination. One divergence from the cinema, at least!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back