• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 8 (*s/Fs, back and feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 793
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,035
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 1,269
Last edited:
Aaah i was waiting for ages for Chapter 8, looking good so far. I'm glad the Sheriff is back again! ^^

Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,655
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,653
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,086
Thanks Darth V! :super_hap (though sorry indeed it takes me so long to put these chapters together!) Sephie will never stray long from the plot! You can depend on that!

Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,873
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 2,239
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 2,750
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 2,545
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 2,232
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 2,110
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 2,167
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 2,661
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 2,001
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 2,508
Heh heh another classic piece of work LBH! :D The poses are classic and are wonderfully drawn. The playful yet disturbing menace of her situation is enhanced by the inevitibility of her fate. Well done!! :D:D:D

Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 2,430
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 2,158
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 2,130
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 2,528
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2,223
Heh heh another classic piece of work LBH! :D The poses are classic and are wonderfully drawn. The playful yet disturbing menace of her situation is enhanced by the inevitibility of her fate. Well done!! :D:D:D
I appreciate that so much, Feathers! Thanks for the praise and the quick reply! Also, I'm eager to borrow a couple of your characters for tribute appearances in Chapter 9, so look for a PM within the next week or two!

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW!!!

That was so great! :D

I look awesome to say the least. XD

Thank you so much LBH! Thank you so so much. :D

My pleasure, Buddybob! The idea was great fun to conceive and execute, and I was most eager to have you in the story somewhere! Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Very nice LBH! The tree stump makes a great capture device, leaving the poor 'lee's to the mercy of the evil forest (lol)
Great stuff can't wait to see more :)

Excellent as always LBH. I am honored to be a part of your storyline. :super_hap

this story kicks so much ass! This is the best Memorial Day ever XD.
At first I had no way of understanding the plot of this story, but I'm getting now, and I'm not at all disappointed. Your stories bring story and plot twist to the tickling comic genre.

Who would've though that she would enjoyed being tickled so much. You're really something else :)

Thanks as ever for the famous raised Kalamos thumb! :super_hap Glad you enjoyed! I'm going to want you for a cameo appearance in Chapter 9 too (along with Darth V... sort of a tandem act of daring do)... will PM you very soon with details and for approval!

Very nice LBH! The tree stump makes a great capture device, leaving the poor 'lee's to the mercy of the evil forest (lol)
Great stuff can't wait to see more :)
Very kind of you, CT! Thanks for your compliments, and for pointing out the tree stump restraint! Originally, I'd planned simply to stake out Mercy and Angie side-by-side, but being stuck in the stump struck me as a more visually interest approach. Very pleased to have that notion confirmed! I'll deliver Chapter 9 as soon as I possibly can, despite approaching summer heat!

Excellent as always LBH. I am honored to be a part of your storyline. :super_hap
Thank you, Rajee! It's my honor to be able to include you! Considering your longtime importance to the community, tributes would not be complete if you weren't represented! You were quite right when you told me earlier that our respective art approaches are striking similar, a fact that aided me enormously in duplicating design details for this picture. I hope I've done your style full justice; the appearance has certainly enriched this story by its mere presence!

this story kicks so much ass! This is the best Memorial Day ever XD.
At first I had no way of understanding the plot of this story, but I'm getting now, and I'm not at all disappointed. Your stories bring story and plot twist to the tickling comic genre.
Very much appreciated, Relent, especially from an artist who's recently contributed so much fine artwork to the community (I haven't commented on it as often as I should... a very full schedule and the onset of summer have left me a trifle burnt out lately... but rest assured that I've seen and enjoyed it!) You're so right about the Low Roads plot!... taken isolated chapter by chapter, it must seem impenetrable! But my grateful thanks for appreciating the attempted complexity! I'm hoping this will pay off when the tale is done and it can be approached as a unified whole!

Who would've though that she would enjoyed being tickled so much. You're really something else :)
Thanks 11225! You've picked up on a developing plot theme... thus far, the Low Roads has viewed tickling as little more than torture. But my aim is to expand this into enjoyment, too. From avoidance, to acceptance, and finally into control and mastery: that's where I hope to guide this story's view of the tickling act! Future enstallments will measure how far I succeed!

Well done LBH! Really good; full color, very detailed... it must have taken u long to finish it!

I love those evil mushrooms :laughing:

Now that was just freakin' awesome ^_^.
Dang it! So sorry, Abadon! You sneaked through while I was concocting my answers (it always takes so long!) Didn't mean to slight you! Thanks so much for your spirited appreciation! I'll do my best to maintain quality and get the next chapter finished as soon as I can!

Well done LBH! Really good; full color, very detailed... it must have taken u long to finish it!

I love those evil mushrooms :laughing:
Thank you, Cosqui! Praise from a talented fellow artist always means so much! Glad you like the mushroom guy! He saw first light in the Cartoon Tickler tribute "Fungi and Fun Gals", but he was always meant to appear here! Yeah, these darned comic chapters always take about two months to complete (probably longer for Chapter 9, now that the summer heat is closing in); they take an insane amount of effort, something like 5 to 7 hours each night. I'd make better time if didn't have a job! :laughing: Anyways, thanks so much for the compliments! Looking forward to your next fine anime girl picture!

This chapter really struck a chord somewhere. Angie is such a sympathetic character to me now. The way she just exploded on page 22... there was something actually kinda touching about that. I guess it's having sorta been there at times, watching friends having fun, tickling each other, but staying quiet while watching and being afraid of getting weird looks. She did what I'd very rarely have the guts to do. More power to her. I seriously love her character now.

And the look on Mercy's face on frame 1, page 13 totally sells this chapter. Brilliant piece of work, kiddo. n_n

Yes! I love waking up to find a new chapter on the forum. Keep crankin 'em out, Littlebighead.

This chapter really struck a chord somewhere. Angie is such a sympathetic character to me now. The way she just exploded on page 22... there was something actually kinda touching about that. I guess it's having sorta been there at times, watching friends having fun, tickling each other, but staying quiet while watching and being afraid of getting weird looks. She did what I'd very rarely have the guts to do. More power to her. I seriously love her character now.

And the look on Mercy's face on frame 1, page 13 totally sells this chapter. Brilliant piece of work, kiddo. n_n
Boundless thanks, Sammi, for taking the story and these characters so seriously and personally! I know I've done my job properly when I get this sort of reaction! It cuts right to the heart of what I hope for from this series! I'm so pleased you've found a connection with Angie! Up till now she's been little more than a supporting character, just sort of a pal for Mercy to hang around with; but she'll begin to receive increasing solo importance now and develop an independent story all her own, with individual motivations and responsibilities. Angie will be the third important protagonist (along with Mercy and Sephie) who tells this story. Other characters will have critical parts to play (and, hopefully, won't lack their own distinctiveness), but these three will be the most important. Thanks so much for recognizing so well what it is I'm attempting to accomplish!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back