• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The M&Ms Brigade!!!

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
We at the M&Ms Birgade wish to make contact with all the skittles lovers out there. We have come to let you know, that your crusade for your rainbow will fail!!!! We are ready for battle. We will eradicate any and all skittles. The world of candy will bow down to thier TRUE masters. Come to the right side or be de-rainbowed. I am Commander Crunchy Candy Shell Guy! My right hand man will be here soon. He will introduce himself. Skittles will die. We pass a note to the one they call Deadly! Our bunnies will steal your skittles. Resistance is not an option. The bunnies are coming. That is all! Await furter news of our efforts.

m_ms.gif

At LAST!!! :chocrabbit:

Major Melts in Your Mouth, here!! :bwahaha: That's right Captain Crunch, them Skittle lovers be goin' DOWN!!! :yessir:

No one, and I mean NOBODY, can beat our colour coordination and chocolaty goodness.... ya hear that Skittle hooligans?!?! :slapfight:

Skittle demise is imminent... :zombies: Should you come to your senses and join the cause of TRUTH, an abundant supply of M&M's shall be yours for the taking! The :bunny:'s will be very happy and generously donate their bounty :jester:

Who will win this Epic Battle? Stay tuned.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYbWXVL5UvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYbWXVL5UvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

At LAST!!! :chocrabbit:

Major Melts in Your Mouth, here!! :bwahaha: That's right Captain Crunch, them Skittle lovers be goin' DOWN!!! :yessir:

No one, and I mean NOBODY, can beat our colour coordination and chocolaty goodness.... ya hear that Skittle hooligans?!?! :slapfight:

Skittle demise is imminent... :zombies: Should you come to your senses and join the cause of TRUTH, an abundant supply of M&M's shall be yours for the taking! The :bunny:'s will be very happy and generously donate their bounty :jester:

Who will win this Epic Battle? Stay tuned.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYbWXVL5UvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYbWXVL5UvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Glad you made it Major! We will strike soon. The Rainbow will be gone The Chocolate will triumph. With the bunnies at our side, victory will be ours. The Candy war will soon begin!!!!!

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with these wuvable little guys! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

:aww:

It's ON!!! :jester:

ROFL!!!!!!! :rowfull: :bwahaha:

The lightsabre bit!!! Omg, epic crack up!! :clap: :D.

Skittles totally won that street brawl by the by. Total domination!! :neenerneener:

And did you notice that the Rainbow Inn is located right next to Joe's Pub!?! Solid evidence that we are far superior to M&M's in everyway :jester: Smart enough to set up base camp next to a pub....beat that M&M's scoundrels!!! :slapfight:

I... I...

This is... beautiful! :eek:

Uh... I, uh... I think I've "blown a funny-fuse". The epicness that is this thread just melted my brain! :shock:

*wanders off, with a blank stare*

*kneels before the almighty blue M&M*

I pledge my allegiance to all things chocolate and crunchy. The Skittles won't stand a chance! :kirby:

i think not!!! m&ms all the way :)

the Clay Animation - Skittles vs. M&Ms is epic WIN!!!

WOOP WOOP! :woot: Welcome to the fold, Playgirl! :D The stench of Skittles burning shall rise for miles and miles! :rowfull:

I pledge my allegiance to all things chocolate and crunchy. The Skittles won't stand a chance! :kirby:

*HIGH FIVES* :D

Dude, I hereby dub you "Big Blue!" :woot2: Carry on, Private! :happyhop:

I... I...

Uh... I, uh... I think I've "blown a funny-fuse". The epicness that is this thread just melted my brain! :shock:

It is a wonder to behold, is it not? :gbtoast:

I... I...

Yes. Leaf and have way to much time on our hands. Will will dominate though.

Says who? :neenerneener:

C'mon Angel, you know you ladies can't resist chocolate :D

Lol true but there are two things in this world that I like better than chocolate.....

Caramel and Skittles! :happyhop:

i think not!!! m&ms all the way :)

the Clay Animation - Skittles vs. M&Ms is epic WIN!!!

You will be rewarded for your praise. The M&Ms will rise and you will be on the winning side. The Commander is proud.

I am proud of you for your decision. I am Commander Crunchy Candy Shell Guy. I will add your name to our records.

If ya put a Skittle into your mouth and an M&M, which one do you think isn't going to melt and last longer? Therefore verifying what we already know.....

Skittles are superior!!!! :bounce: :jester:

Lol true but there are two things in this world that I like better than chocolate.....

Caramel and Skittles! :happyhop:

Caramel I can understand... but Skittles?!? :sowrong: Bet I can prove you wrong ;) :D

If ya put a Skittle into your mouth and an M&M, which one do you think isn't going to melt and last longer? Therefore verifying what we already know.....

Skittles are superior!!!! :bounce: :jester:

Thus my position as Major Melts in Your Mouth, LOL!! :D We're much yummier :neenerneener: :rowfull:

Caramel I can understand... but Skittles?!? :sowrong: Bet I can prove you wrong ;) :D

Thus my position as Major Melts in Your Mouth, LOL!! :D We're much yummier :neenerneener: :rowfull:

Major Melts in Your Mouth? What in the??? :jester:

You're too much!

Excuse me while I taste the rainbow....... :p

Bahahaha!!! :bwahaha:

Oh c'mon, you know you wanna! :p :rowfull:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back