• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mark of The Beast has arrived

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
The Mark of The Beast has been designed and created by a technological firm and waits for the orders for all people to recieve this device.

The founder of this device hearlds it as a way to promote security in the wake of 9/11.

This device, which is a computer chip no larger than a grain of rice will be implanted directly into the subject, which can allow for eletronic monitoring and survaliance.

Here is the link, where you can see for yourself.

This exactly what the Prophet John saw in his revelations of a "New Order".

No longer is the Mark of The Beast simply ramblings of mad or insane people, but is now a reality.

http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html

Multifunctional...

Hey, it's all in the way you look at it. If you're a parent, this could be a huge security feature. Implants such as this , that could be tracked and activated remotely might deter child molesters/kidnappers and have other useful applications. I understand your concern, but as with nearly ANY technological advance, there will be the possibility of abuse. When Venray gets here, we'll ask him what it was like when they invented fire, gunpowder, bow and arrows and other things, not to mention radio and motor cars and such.... :rolleyes: Q

We have little implants in our dogs to help find them or identify them. I know it all seems so much like "Big Brother" but just imagine how helpful it might have been for the Smart Family in Utah or the Van Damm Family in Southern California or the Polly Klass Family up in Petaluma.

QBWeaver said:
We have little implants in our dogs to help find them or identify them. I know it all seems so much like "Big Brother" but just imagine how helpful it might have been for the Smart Family in Utah or the Van Damm Family in Southern California or the Polly Klass Family up in Petaluma.

This is The Mark that we were warned about by the Prophet John. It will be sold as a "security measure", then it will eventually be required by law. And those who refuse The Mark will be labeled as "traitors".

"And he shall require all who inhabit the Earth, rich and poor, freed and bond, to bear his Mark. And one could only obtain employemt, buy or sell if he bears the Mark"

I have been studying prophecies (especially those in Revelations) for the past 15 years, and I can tell you that this is exactly what will happen.

Hitler also did the same, when he ordered all Jews to recieve a tatoo bearing a serial number.

So call it what you will....but this is all too much like what John and Daniel fortold.

Y'know....

On one hand, I kind of feel good because after all these years, something I've been telling people is going to happen, is happening. On the other hand, this is one instance where I wish I really had been wrong. :shake:

**sigh** Anybody wanna carpool with me to Canada?

Re: Y'know....

slacker2114 said:
On one hand, I kind of feel good because after all these years, something I've been telling people is going to happen, is happening. On the other hand, this is one instance where I wish I really had been wrong. :shake:

**sigh** Anybody wanna carpool with me to Canada?

I know. I wish this was wrong too. But God does not lie. The prophecies, as fortold by His Chosen Messengers always comes to pass.

This is exactly what Daniel and John said would happen. Nastrodamus fortold of a 3rd Anti-Christ (the 1st was Nero and the 2cd was Hitler) that will be of such hate and the world will never witness such raw hatred, until then.

I have studied prophecy since I was about 15 years old and most people told me that I needed to go to a good "head doctor", because I "was nuts".

People thought Eli and Ellijah were "nuts" as well, but their words proved to be right on the money, each and every time.

This King of Hate, the Anti-Christ walks among us, even as we speak. he is keeping a low proife, working "behind the scenes" preparing for his future empire.

But when the Chosen Hour is at hand, he will step out, and declare himself as God, and will proceed to Israel, where he will seat himself on the Holy of Holies, in the re-built Jewish Temple.

Man I am glad that Christ promised the believers would be taken into Heaven before that happens.....because it will literally be hell on earth.

Last edited:
Well the antichrist cant be Bush he doesnt have the IQ.... God I hope its not Micheal Jackson.

Just to clarify....

I was not speaking from a religious standpoint, as I am not religious. I was speaking from the point of view that government is already too much in our lives and our business. Having read "1984" in 1884 (I was 13 at the time), I have always been enraged and admittedly frightened by the thought of 'Big Brother'.

My opinion is, what I do and don't do is my business, and as long as I'm not hurting anyone, it should stay that way.

Ok. Speech over.

you know ticklemaster, i had the same thoughts when i first heard of this chip that was going to be implanted. i remember the prophecies and i always wondered how it would be implemented. this "security" thing is something people will buy into. next thing you know, it is used for currency instead of cash or credit card. next thing you know, without it, you cant buy or sell or perhaps live. to those who dont believe in this "prophecy", i suggest you do. i remember hearing about this possibility back in the 80's with this "chip". yep, the end times are coming. i wonder what will people think when this new leader finally appears. then, will people believe???

The BEAST has actually been present on Earth for several decades, now. I myself have encountered the BEAST on numerous occasions... and none of them are remembered fondly. The BEAST will not tempt you overtly, rather it will make itself the only viable option, thereby forcing you to admit it into your body. Once inside you, the BEAST will drive you wild with lust and other sinful urges, and oftentimes it will lead you to do things you would never consider without it, which you may regret most heartily by dawn's early light. Waking up the day after a bout with the BEAST gives you a sample of the BEAST's firey domain of Hell, for surely you shall wish to perish ere long.

The BEAST knows no fear, and chooses to flout itself proudly. The BEAST is contained in many- nay! MILLIONS of vessels... and each of these vessels bear the unholy mark of the BEAST. The mark of the BEAST is not difficult to decipher, instead it stands out, proud and defiant in its vulgarity... Proclaiming itself to those who, in a moment of weakness, might seek succor in its vile, stench-ridden depths.

For those brave souls amongst you who would dare to look upon the mark of the BEAST, scroll down... But guard well thine eyes, lest the BEAST tempt you into evil...

1380709.jpg

BEHOLD!!! The BEAST!!! Milwaukee's BEAST!!! Know thee now that I spoke the TRUTH!!!

:p:p

:devil:

Re: Just to clarify....

slacker2114 said:
I was not speaking from a religious standpoint, as I am not religious. I was speaking from the point of view that government is already too much in our lives and our business. Having read "1984" in 1884 (I was 13 at the time), I have always been enraged and admittedly frightened by the thought of 'Big Brother'.

My opinion is, what I do and don't do is my business, and as long as I'm not hurting anyone, it should stay that way.

Ok. Speech over.

read 1984 in 1884 at the age of 13 eh? That would make you... 119 years old. Actually I am sure it was actually just a typo. :)

It WAS a typo right???

primetime said:
i wonder what will people think when this new leader finally appears. then, will people believe???

"For the decieved shall remain decieved for they did not place their trust in Me"....

Those who will be decived will be so, because they refused to aknowledge Christ as their Lord and Savior.

They allowed their ego and pride to get the better of them.

I have a great posting entitled "decpetion" which will explain Lucifer's rise to power and how the whole world will embrace him. I will post that under the heading "deception".

To PBL.....

Smartass! :p

Of course it was a typo. I forgot to add the B.C. on the end of it...LOL

No one's gonna put a chip in MY body! Maybe it WILL be useful, and even life-saving, but the idea of having your movements tracked still freaks me out. :eek:

amk714 said:
No one's gonna put a chip in MY body! Maybe it WILL be useful, and even life-saving, but the idea of having your movements tracked still freaks me out. :eek:

When the Anti-Christ comes into power, he will make the Mark a world-wide decree that every living person accept this chip.

And believe it or not, millions upon millions will do so. Some will actually believe he is the Messiah. Some will do it to escape death. Some will do it to save their jobs and to keep their social status.

Those who refuse the Mark will be branded as "traitors to Lord Lucifer"

"Worship me and wear my Mark or die" is what he will tell the world.

I have already made up my mind, that when that day comes, I will gladly choose death.

I would rather die than worship Lucifer as God.

All I can say is that they wanted to burn Ben Franklin at the stake as a witch when he came up electricity:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...and I don't believe the bible has made any references to implants as being any part of the number of the beast. I think a re-reading of scripture is in order here;)

As to fire and other invention..those times are too scary to think about Q...bring back many unpleasant memories...

As to your point about detering kidnappings and etc..sign me up..I'll do anything to protect my kids from the "Real Evil" in the world today..

Ven

*giggling*
You all can't be serious?
*sigh*

The last time I heard this concept preached was by a local raging fire and brimstone fellow who was later arrested for abusing the children in his "Christian School" because the Bible told not to spoil the child.:rolleyes: Forgive me for viewing this topic through that veil, but again...it's very Nostradomus and Lady Cleo-ish to me.

Every generation interprets the sign of the times as the sign of the end. I think it was Strel who said his God was tricky but not mean. Would do a soul good not to fret over it because just as soon as you think you know, you can be damn sure that God'll trick ya and not do it just out of spite! :p I agree. What ever deity you believe in, he's probably not very cruel...just tricky...and I'd bet he's having a BALL with human interpretation like those of his "holy text. Hate to say it...but_I_MUST....it's probably tickled the HELL out of him! WHOA - that was a bad one...but a pun cannot be ignored! Tell me, is there any other group besides Christians that shovel this ..er...stuff out? The end is near...and THIS is why?? :sowrong:

I think I'm going to check out a copy of the Vedas and see what I can do with them and "modern interpretation." Stay tuned for my reasons why the end is due in 1124 years 8 months 6 days 12 hours and wait, which time zone are you in?

Jo

Frankly, I think we should spend less time looking at the darkness and look to the Light. It's only when we're in the light that we can recognize and dispel the darkness. Then, none of this silliness will really matter.

Ann

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back