• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Ming Sisters" Asia tickle fantasy (Poser Artwork) FF/FF Double Stocks, Hogtie

Ryuk

TMF Poster
"The Ming Sisters" Asia tickle fantasy (Poser Artwork) FF/FF Double Stocks, Hogtie

Hello Everyoooone!

it has been a really long time since i contributed something to the community and im really sorry for that. During my absense i improved my skills in Photoshop and Poser and also upgrated my PC. Now im able to render several thing at the same time and i really like the outcome so far. :)

Due to the fact, that i really love the old asia settings (combined with tickle torture of course ;) ) i tried myself at a new project. I hope you like that one as much as i do and leave some comments if you like more of the Ming Sisters

Ryuk

Attachments

• Ming Sisters.jpg
    Ming Sisters.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 2,254
Actually I do not like such kind of images since they are a mixture of too real and too unreal at the same time.
But there are too much nice details in these to not-like them :)

Absolutely stunning work!! Count me among your biggest fans, Ryuk! I'm really impressed.

Ryuk, You always floor me with your work! This is no exception! It looks beautiful. I simply love those double box stocks & the sisters within. Their faces are wonderful, feet amazing & love how you left the shoes visible for them to wish they were still on their helpless soles. I really dig the table the 3rd sister is one, it appears to be a set of stocks that form a hogtie, I would love to see that in action someday! Superb work as always

Spectacular! Beautiful artwork and wonderfully imaginative scenario. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Good stuff! Love the expression on the girl who is hogtied behind them, awaiting her own punishment. I can see this sort of thing actually happening to ticklish thieves...

Awesome work man ! do you maybe have a DA page ? I would like to "watch" you :)

Actually I do not like such kind of images since they are a mixture of too real and too unreal at the same time.
But there are too much nice details in these to not-like them :)

Thanks a lot for your Feedback! I agree that a lot of people dont like 3d figures but its nice that you like it anyway :)

Absolutely stunning work!! Count me among your biggest fans, Ryuk! I'm really impressed.

Haha and count myself to your biggest fans as well C.A.B. Thanks a lot for your nice words, cause it means a lot for me to get this feedback from an artist like you!!!

brilliant Ryuk..I love it!

Nice to hear, thanks :)

Oh yes I really enjoyed all the details in your work! Thank you for sharing <3

I try my best to give as much as possible atmosphere in my pictures. Thanks a lot for your feedback :)

Great work

Thanks for giving feedback PQfingers :)

Ryuk, You always floor me with your work! This is no exception! It looks beautiful. I simply love those double box stocks & the sisters within. Their faces are wonderful, feet amazing & love how you left the shoes visible for them to wish they were still on their helpless soles. I really dig the table the 3rd sister is one, it appears to be a set of stocks that form a hogtie, I would love to see that in action someday! Superb work as always

Thanks MZapdos. Really appreciate your nice words! hehe you have a sharp eye with the pair of stocks. Be sure that you will find out soon, what happend to the hogtied girl ;)

Spectacular! Beautiful artwork and wonderfully imaginative scenario. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Thanks a lot augustine! More will come, i promise ;)

Good stuff! Love the expression on the girl who is hogtied behind them, awaiting her own punishment. I can see this sort of thing actually happening to ticklish thieves...

Thanks for your feedback :) hehe i totally agree with you :)
Awesome work man ! do you maybe have a DA page ? I would like to "watch" you :)

Hey Briel7. Thanks for the feedback. I havnt a DA Page at the moment but im preparing to use that platform in the near future :)

Great sole tickling image! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

thanks milagros :)

Impressive! Great work!

Many thanks for replying to my picture :)

The detail work is incredible here! Everywhere on the page I looked there was something to catch the eye....brilliant! cant wait to see more like this!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back