• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Misadventures Begin! Vol 1!

lol that comics pretty funny. anyway to the guy who did the punch guy thing its not "hell yea" its "Oh Yea"

Good point...but anime's signature says we need to say "Hell Yeah" to see anime...so I sort've went with both. Seems I failed. :sadcry:

Awesome Comic strip! That looks like alot of work. Excellent job! :D

LOL! Klep you give a good hell yeah!

Glad you guys like it! It was hard work.

You're off to a great start. I wish you the best of success.

E-mail me sometime and maybe we can work together on an issue. That would be nice, if you want that is.

I think I'll be more detailed than that. An undertaking this large deserves more of a comment.

1.) The introduction of the knight character was perfectly timed. While I would have assumed he would have appeared in the next issue, giving him an early entrance worked here.

2.) You kept the situation/plot moving, from one scene to another. Thats good.

3.) Dialogue and the wording of it is very important. Not only does it help us understand whats going on, but combined with effects can really change the mood. "Knights gets LAID" was the perfect touch in this instance. You've clearly made it known to us that he's not your average knight of virtue, and so we know in part what we can expect from this character. I already have thoughts on the matter.

4.) Its clear you've done your homework when it comes to panels and the when, and how and why of it all. Good show. All they need to be is cleaned up and more alligned, but other than that you've done a really good job with them.

5.) I like that you didn't just rush right into the tickling or made it a focus in the issue. Its my opinion that its more important to establish characters first (in any manga/comic), which is what you did. Hopefully in the coming issues we'll learn more about them in detail.

6.) I like the show of personality in the e-mail segment. Its sort of like a good ending credits on an anime series. If I have a question for Jipsy, can I just submit it here, or do you prefer everything goes to the e-mail addy?

I'd say more but its only one issue (6 pages) so its kind of hard to come with more. Still, you're off to a really good start. ^__^

Amazing! A great mix of tickling, storyline and humour too! Obviously the tickling here is the tip of the iceberg, but it serves a great taste of things to come!

Great job on the comic! I loved it! Kudos! All kinds of exclamation point-worty comments! :cool:

HELL YEA? great cartoon ,great artwork, nice story line, i sallute u ^^ (chimp why not continue u'r little comic u made with the little fairies?)

Fairies? Don't remember drawing any fairies... unless you're referring to Cali's Dreamtime. That would be Cheshire Cat's doing. Go kick his ass into doing it again! :p

Yeah whatever happened to that? I was really looking forward to the continuation!

I must say, anime, very impressive. I assume the arm has healed up well. I look forward to seeing more of your art. I do admit i have a thing for cat girls, along with demon girls. Also, please send my regards to Venus.

Very nice job! I'll be looking forward to further misadventures of Jipsy:D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back