• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Modern Tickler is the victim of tickle torture.

mister g

TMF Expert
The modern tickler is the victim of tickle torture. The roles have completely reversed. I also believe that Tickle Torture Fetish videos can no longer even fulfill a ticklers desire because subconsciously every viewer knows that the "tickle torture" video they are watching is a complete fraud. In the modern era the ticklee is torturing the tickler and the tickler is the victim of the tickle torture.

Once upon a time stocks were commonplace in many owns and villages. People living in those villages were constantly in fear of being placed in them, knowing that their shoes would inevitably be removed and ticklers would appear like vultures after kill because ticklers would have unrestricted access to a non-consenting ticklish victim with feet, sides and underarms exposed and vulnerable to tickle torture for hours, days, or even weeks. For the ticklee was nothing they could do to stop it and these poor people were victims of tickle torture. This was paradise for a tickler. The stocks must have been an alter of humiliation and terror for the ticklish and an alter of worship for these fortunate ticklers.

There was also a time when Waring tribes would conquer one another, kill the men and capture the women. I believe these were truly terrible scenarios because I am not a violent person (I don't even watch UFC fights because I cringe at the sight of people bludgeoning each other.) However, scenarios like this occurred frequently in human history and this gave rise to a true "paradise" for a tickler with an incurable appetite for tickling a ticklish victim. In those days, a ticklish victim could be truly stolen, bound and tickled at the ticklers delight for literally as long as desired without negative consequences. These poor victims were truly victims and subjected to true tickle torture even to the point of death, sadly. We all know that these tickle torture session could ensue for as long as the tickler desired because there were no complaining neighbors, no legal liability, no harassment charges, no safe words, and most importantly, no pretentious- princess model that has given consent for a guaranteed 1 hour minimum $200+ compensation rate...

In order for the modern tickler to recreate this scenario, the poor tickler must become the victim and it is a sad time in history to be a tickler because the tickler is the one who losses, every time. This is what I call the modern ticklers dilemma.

I believe that the modern tickler is trying to relive the true tickle torture experience but cannot. The modern tickler is like a rat in a cage spinning on a wheel and getting no where. The modern tickler is the one that is bound and tortured in every tickle torture scenario because of the restrictions placed upon him by the modern era or by the ticklee. All of the tickling fetish videos are trying to reproduce this true tickle torture scenario but the problem is true tickle torture cannot be done in modern times. A true tickle torture fetish video does not even exist because the ticklee has given consent and is being compensated. This means that the modern tickler cannot even witness tickle torture.

The modern tickler is in Hell because the modern tickler can not partake in tickle torture or even have access to viewing a true tickle torture scenario. Tickle torture was a scenario granted to our ancestors before the invention of camera and those days are now over and those moments are lost forever. I'm sorry for the modern tickler because the tickle torture scenario is not attainable unless you are willing to risk everything for a non consensual tickle torture which would be grounds for serious legal consequences and humiliation.

What makes the dilemma even more torturous for the modern tickler is that the opportunity to find a ticklish victim is literally EVERYWHERE. Ticklish people that would be susceptible to tickle torture walk among us, they are our doctors, mechanics, secretaries, teachers, store clerks, waitresses, ect. Unfortunately for the modern tickler you cannot tickle torture these people because they hate it and will never give consent and even if they did give consent then its no longer tickle torture. The modern tickler is doomed to fantasize about it.

In order for the modern tickler to recreate a fictitious tickle torture scenario the modern tickler must become the victim and must become the loser in the situation by losing either dignity through humiliation, by asking or begging the ticklish person, or by paying them and losing money. In either case, once the tickle torture scenario becomes possible, it is no longer tickle torture because it is tickle consent. So who is the victim today in tickle torture? it is the tickler.

The modern ticklers existence is simply torturous. The modern tickler is a victim of tickle torture and will always be tortured by tickling and not the other way around.

Is it possible to resolve the modern tickler's dilemma? Is the answer to the modern ticklers dilemma acceptance, or retaliation.....

The modern tickler is the victim of tickle torture. The roles have completely reversed. I also believe that Tickle Torture Fetish videos can no longer even fulfill a ticklers desire because subconsciously every viewer knows that the "tickle torture" video they are watching is a complete fraud. In the modern era the ticklee is torturing the tickler and the tickler is the victim of the tickle torture.

Once upon a time stocks were commonplace in many owns and villages. People living in those villages were constantly in fear of being placed in them, knowing that their shoes would inevitably be removed and ticklers would appear like vultures after kill because ticklers would have unrestricted access to a non-consenting ticklish victim with feet, sides and underarms exposed and vulnerable to tickle torture for hours, days, or even weeks. For the ticklee was nothing they could do to stop it and these poor people were victims of tickle torture. This was paradise for a tickler. The stocks must have been an alter of humiliation and terror for the ticklish and an alter of worship for these fortunate ticklers.

There was also a time when Waring tribes would conquer one another, kill the men and capture the women. I believe these were truly terrible scenarios because I am not a violent person (I don't even watch UFC fights because I cringe at the sight of people bludgeoning each other.) However, scenarios like this occurred frequently in human history and this gave rise to a true "paradise" for a tickler with an incurable appetite for tickling a ticklish victim. In those days, a ticklish victim could be truly stolen, bound and tickled at the ticklers delight for literally as long as desired without negative consequences. These poor victims were truly victims and subjected to true tickle torture even to the point of death, sadly. We all know that these tickle torture session could ensue for as long as the tickler desired because there were no complaining neighbors, no legal liability, no harassment charges, no safe words, and most importantly, no pretentious- princess model that has given consent for a guaranteed 1 hour minimum $200+ compensation rate...

In order for the modern tickler to recreate this scenario, the poor tickler must become the victim and it is a sad time in history to be a tickler because the tickler is the one who losses, every time. This is what I call the modern ticklers dilemma.

I believe that the modern tickler is trying to relive the true tickle torture experience but cannot. The modern tickler is like a rat in a cage spinning on a wheel and getting no where. The modern tickler is the one that is bound and tortured in every tickle torture scenario because of the restrictions placed upon him by the modern era or by the ticklee. All of the tickling fetish videos are trying to reproduce this true tickle torture scenario but the problem is true tickle torture cannot be done in modern times. A true tickle torture fetish video does not even exist because the ticklee has given consent and is being compensated. This means that the modern tickler cannot even witness tickle torture.

The modern tickler is in Hell because the modern tickler can not partake in tickle torture or even have access to viewing a true tickle torture scenario. Tickle torture was a scenario granted to our ancestors before the invention of camera and those days are now over and those moments are lost forever. I'm sorry for the modern tickler because the tickle torture scenario is not attainable unless you are willing to risk everything for a non consensual tickle torture which would be grounds for serious legal consequences and humiliation.

What makes the dilemma even more torturous for the modern tickler is that the opportunity to find a ticklish victim is literally EVERYWHERE. Ticklish people that would be susceptible to tickle torture walk among us, they are our doctors, mechanics, secretaries, teachers, store clerks, waitresses, ect. Unfortunately for the modern tickler you cannot tickle torture these people because they hate it and will never give consent and even if they did give consent then its no longer tickle torture. The modern tickler is doomed to fantasize about it.

In order for the modern tickler to recreate a fictitious tickle torture scenario the modern tickler must become the victim and must become the loser in the situation by losing either dignity through humiliation, by asking or begging the ticklish person, or by paying them and losing money. In either case, once the tickle torture scenario becomes possible, it is no longer tickle torture because it is tickle consent. So who is the victim today in tickle torture? it is the tickler.

The modern ticklers existence is simply torturous. The modern tickler is a victim of tickle torture and will always be tortured by tickling and not the other way around.

Is it possible to resolve the modern tickler's dilemma? Is the answer to the modern ticklers dilemma acceptance, or retaliation.....

I felt everything that was said.

It was weird but I was just bored at work. Lol.. basically I was saying it kinda sucks to have to get consent and pay models to tickle like we do nowadays.

I Cant believe that anybody actually read that whole thing. Bad grammar, no pictures sheesh...

Last edited:
Might have been easier to just say that.......:shrug:

It was weird but I was just bored at work. Lol.. basically I was saying it kinda sucks to have to get consent and pay models to tickle like we do nowadays.

I Cant believe that anybody actually read that whole thing. Bad grammar, no pictures sheesh...

I still feel everything you said man. My feelings are mutual.

I read it and at first I was like: "Wtf is this?" And then I laughed because you wrote a very convincing "killer in Se7en"-like rambling :laughhard: It's funny because it's so involved and yet so freaking silly!

You do realize that the concept of "tickle torture' is a fantasy. Tickling is at best a minor annoyance to most individuals. It is not torture, not now and not in the past. So this idea that ticklers were able to torture unwilling tickless in the past is complete bullshit.

I like the way you've put it. Even my most torturous tickling of tickle slaves ultimately involved them consenting first.

Or to put it another way, in the old days the ler would tickle the lee to death. Whereas now the lee (or as you say potential lee's) tease the tickler to death.

One of my submissive fantasies is that of being a ler who has to tickle a beautiful naked and insatiable lee, who loves being tickled. Meanwhile I am locked in a male chastity cage, and end up being driven insane by her laughter.

Brilliant post by the way.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back