• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mole tickles Silke ~ Silke Arches Art Jam

Bohemianne

Verified
Here is a tribute to C.A.B. and his legendary creation - the HOT Silke Arches...!
It all started from this spectacular animation here: >>> http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?236440-Silke-Arches-Tomb-of-100-000-Eyes-ANIMATION

From his excerpts:

Seems Silke has gotten herself into some big trouble from the dastardly diminutive villain Melchor the "The Mole". I'm sure once she gets loose she'll kick his little ass regardless of his stature… no sense being small about it.

Silke sez: "So I go to this jeweler guy to get one of my toe rings sized… and wouldn't you know it, its just a cover for Melchor the "The Mole", blacksmith for the Orange Cabal, maker of all things sharp and tickly for their torture devices. So that sucked. …kicked his little ass though… fucker."​

Enjoy!

:headbang:

Attachments

• TheMoleTicklesSilkeLR.jpg
    TheMoleTicklesSilkeLR.jpg
    724.5 KB · Views: 2,293
I love it!

Silke looks amazing and The Mole is hilarious working the feather between her toes!

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wow! What a devious little character the Mole is...and what a perfect scene! A fitting addition to the Silke saga. Excellent as always.

I love this! Although I was truly hoping it would be Morocco Mole for some reason. Probably because that would be hilarious.

Sensational piece, Bohy!

The perspective, the pose, and the delightful expression are all first rate!

More please!!!

B

I love it!

Silke looks amazing and The Mole is hilarious working the feather between her toes!

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

*bows* I'm glad you find "The Mole" hilarious. It's intended to be... :D

*nods*

Wow! What a devious little character the Mole is...and what a perfect scene! A fitting addition to the Silke saga. Excellent as always.

You're great, Augustine! I do appreciate you. *bows*

That's hot.

Haha... like a small silly chilli.

Great drawing. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

You're welcome, Mils! You're great! *bows*

Nice artwork.

And you are nice too!

Sensational piece, Bohy!

The perspective, the pose, and the delightful expression are all first rate!

More please!!!

B

Deet, I always appreciate your kindness on a personal level. And you should know that your presence makes me smile. :)

Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. Long Live! :eek:

Last edited:
As always, a masterful rendering, which is extra special and very personal to me in content. Thank you, Bo. I am very honored. *bows*

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back