• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Brutal video?

Good luck when you find one let us all know. Maybe KJ man will let one of his videos out, other than that most are fake and junk.:fingerscrossed:

Good luck when you find one let us all know. Maybe KJ man will let one of his videos out, other than that most are fake and junk.:fingerscrossed:

If you think KJ is so awesome and everyone else is so lame and fake, why do you even bother coming here?

whats the most brutal and sadistic tickling video you have seen? no company names, just the title and where you can buy it from, im looking for an intense tickling video to buy.

thanks

There is a video Called "Of sweet suffering" that I saw ages ago. Crystal White is one of the ticklee's but I cant remember what comany it is...

Last edited:
Let's keep this thread alive!!!

Tickle Torture Southeast Asia had Ann, who was tickled and then gang tickled in "Please Stop!!! I'm not Joking" and "FFM/F Tickle Torture Tiny Asian!". I couldn't believe how intense it was. The one with Apple being tickled in her red bra and panties until she cried (and then being tickled while she cried) was also intense and brutal (though I guess not as brutal as I thought as she did come back......multiple times). All their stuff is here: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1935

Realtickling also had the Silvia Day clips, though it doesn't really get to "most brutal" proportions until the end of the 3rd one. The beautiful Silvia looked worse for wear with all that sweat running down her face, and the tickling-induced smile on her face had been replaced with a look of pure agony.

Bleu Fetish had Lora Diaz. She was tickled for almost a half hour straight with no cuts or edits. Outside of position changing, she never got a break. She didn't know what was coming until they told her just before she was strapped in. Just seeing the sweat all over her naked body and her disheveled hair in her face as she looks into the camera and apologizes for losing her brother's ring (the premise of the whole video) was priceless, as was everything that came beforehand. NO area of her body is left untouched and untormented by TMH and Domina Skye. It really was that intense.

That's all I can really think of offhand. Let's keep these brutal videos coming!!!

Tickle Torture Southeast Asia had Ann, who was tickled and then gang tickled in "Please Stop!!! I'm not Joking" and "FFM/F Tickle Torture Tiny Asian!". I couldn't believe how intense it was. The one with Apple being tickled in her red bra and panties until she cried (and then being tickled while she cried) was also intense and brutal (though I guess not as brutal as I thought as she did come back......multiple times). All their stuff is here: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1935

Realtickling also had the Silvia Day clips, though it doesn't really get to "most brutal" proportions until the end of the 3rd one. The beautiful Silvia looked worse for wear with all that sweat running down her face, and the tickling-induced smile on her face had been replaced with a look of pure agony.

Bleu Fetish had Lora Diaz. She was tickled for almost a half hour straight with no cuts or edits. Outside of position changing, she never got a break. She didn't know what was coming until they told her just before she was strapped in. Just seeing the sweat all over her naked body and her disheveled hair in her face as she looks into the camera and apologizes for losing her brother's ring (the premise of the whole video) was priceless, as was everything that came beforehand. NO area of her body is left untouched and untormented by TMH and Domina Skye. It really was that intense.

That's all I can really think of offhand. Let's keep these brutal videos coming!!!

All great stuff. Tickle Horror and Tickle Abuse put out some intense stuff. As well as ViperProductions and Tickle Chicks. The list goes on.

I support your vids. There are so many great companies out there and you are one of them. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, I appreciate that. Now, I realize that my videos aren't among the most brutal in the business. My work clearly can't compare to, say, Tickle Abuse's, which is pretty impressive. But I do my best.

I'm afraid I can't really recommend tickling videos that are really intense. I have a general idea of the work of some other producers, but I'm not that aware of specific videos, and I don't buy many clips myself. But I think Tickle Abuse is a good choice overall.

whats the most brutal and sadistic tickling video you have seen? no company names, just the title and where you can buy it from, im looking for an intense tickling video to buy.

thanks

Last Laugh
Tickle Abuse
Zen
Bleu
Kujman

Probably the top 5 not in any order.

Different "strokes" (pun intended) for different folks.

TTD

Last Laugh
Tickle Abuse
Zen
Bleu
Kujman

Probably the top 5 not in any order.

Different "strokes" (pun intended) for different folks.

TTD

That's very kind of you to include me, and I'm glad that you like my videos. But as I mentioned in a previous message, on average my videos aren't all that intense. Some are, but generally speaking I don't think my work can be considered "brutal". Not that I don't like making sales, but the other companies you mentioned are probably better recommendations for the OP. Thing is, I wouldn't want him or other people who are really into very intense stuff to be disappointed in they bought my clips.

That's very kind of you to include me, and I'm glad that you like my videos. But as I mentioned in a previous message, on average my videos aren't all that intense. Some are, but generally speaking I don't think my work can be considered "brutal". Not that I don't like making sales, but the other companies you mentioned are probably better recommendations for the OP. Thing is, I wouldn't want him or other people who are really into very intense stuff to be disappointed in they bought my clips.

Quite welcome my friend. I may have, one time, been critical of one of your clips/vids but it was not you, it was the level of ticklishness I guess of the ticklee at that time and I was in a very critical and negative mood if I recall however in general you are very consistent and your ticklees are very ticklish along with the lers being on the merciless side. That and you seem pretty cool and someone who I would think I would be friends with if we shared the same geographic locale'.

Quite welcome my friend. I may have, one time, been critical of one of your clips/vids but it was not you, it was the level of ticklishness I guess of the ticklee at that time and I was in a very critical and negative mood if I recall

That's quite alright. I can't say I remember that, but I can understand if you weren't thrilled with one of my videos and weren't in your most positive mood that day. After all, they can't all be winners, and it's impossible to please everyone all the time.

however in general you are very consistent and your ticklees are very ticklish along with the lers being on the merciless side.

I'm glad you feel that way. I still believe the ticklishness of my models varies a lot, with a fair number of them being on the moderate side, but if their reactions are good enough for your tastes, then great!

That and you seem pretty cool and someone who I would think I would be friends with if we shared the same geographic locale'.

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

By the way, people, sorry for being of-topic. I guess I shouldn't be discussing my own videos in this thread, especially since they probably don't correspond to what the OP is looking for. I'll shut up now.

I can't remember the name of the video, but if you go to the tickle Japan clips for sale site, they have a clip where a women is tickled by a man for 25 minutes straight. The women is very ticklish and the man is mercyless. Well worth it if your looking for brutal tickling, as i would say it is the most intense tickling i've ever seen. There are no breaks, no switching positions, no edits. just 25 minutes straight of pure tickle torture. The women is a mess by the time it is over.

I can't remember the name of the video, but if you go to the tickle Japan clips for sale site, they have a clip where a women is tickled by a man for 25 minutes straight. The women is very ticklish and the man is mercyless. Well worth it if your looking for brutal tickling, as i would say it is the most intense tickling i've ever seen. There are no breaks, no switching positions, no edits. just 25 minutes straight of pure tickle torture. The women is a mess by the time it is over.

Yeah, Rin's Tickle Torture. I mentioned it in another thread about extreme videos, and actually timed the tickling being 27 minutes and 17 seconds long from the time he first touched her until he stopped lol. No teasing, no pausing to walk around to tickle from a different angle, he just stood behind her and tickled her upper body for 27 minutes straight.

You can see her slowly deteriorate through the whole video, and she was a complete wreck by the end lol.

There are intense moments though. Although, intense or not your vids are awesome. Your site was one of the first I found when I first started searching the web for tickling. You only had like 5 vids at the time. You have great stuff so keep up the good work.

Check out Lora Diaz and others at our membership site!

That. Sounds. Awesome.

Yeah, Rin's Tickle Torture. I mentioned it in another thread about extreme videos, and actually timed the tickling being 27 minutes and 17 seconds long from the time he first touched her until he stopped lol. No teasing, no pausing to walk around to tickle from a different angle, he just stood behind her and tickled her upper body for 27 minutes straight.

You can see her slowly deteriorate through the whole video, and she was a complete wreck by the end lol.

Christopher

Why don't ppl read?

If you think KJ is so awesome and everyone else is so lame and fake

He did not say KJ so awesome and everyone so lame. He said *most* others are fake and junk. The Last Laugh is one of the few which is real but it is not too intense. Dungeon Maidens is good also.

why do you even bother coming here?

Prob coz there is more to this forum than videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back