• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most Perfect Feet I have ever seen

Spenser

TMF Expert
I don't mean to single her out -without due reason-. And I want to say up front that I do appreciate and enjoy all ladies' bare feet. Finally, she may be blushing at this, but I hope its a happy blush.

Ahem.. now I've been a fan of ladies feet as I say, since I was about 13 years old (and I am not -about- to admit to what year that was). Not only that, but I met up with a lady (MZM) who herself was also a foot fan, about 1990. M and I have also presented workshops on Foot Fun and Fetish for about a dozen years.

So, I've seen a --Lot-- of pretty peds in all these years.

Last Sunday in Philly, at NEST, right in the middle of the room a lady was in the lounge chair getting her feet massaged. I went over, and looked down closely.

Perfectly smooth skin. Very nicely shaped feet with toes all of a graduated length from her big toes to her pinkies. Nice wide spread to her toes, not at all bunched up like when ladies have been wearing tight heels for years.

Then the nails! Perfectly pedicured, with an rich deep red polish laquered across each nail. Not a brushstroke wrong, and not a spot unpolished.

Then she said she had done her own nails!

(That comment was what finally blew me over.)

With great appreciation, it was our own Miss "Classy" who showed them pretty toes off. I have to add, Mr. Classy must be a very lucky guy too!

Spenser

[hey, you all can have your celebrity feet. Them 'stars' got nothing over on some of our pretty TMF'rs as far as truly 'classy' toes!] ... and I and her masseur told her so too.....

Classy is indeed beautiful from head to toe,and just as beautiful inside.:D

Wow

WOW thank you ..... I am soooo blushing and speachless. But, yes a good blush. *hugs to you both :Kiss2:

No argument from me...classy's feet are about as good as they can get, and so is the rest of classy. One incredible lady that I'm so privileged to know!!

*raises hand to high-five classy*

Yay for having beautiful toes that you take care of yourself! whoo! hehe.

I was the lucky Masseuse, Yay!!!

Yes Spencer we did agree on that and I've told Classy and her husband many times how lucky he is :D and I am so privileged that I have gotten to massage them, on more than one occasion :couch: . Spencer your wife's feet are beautiful as well :smilestar and thank you for letting me massage them too. I really enjoyed hearing her sweet laugh. I'm just sorry that I can't make Classy's party this year as I'll be on the West Coast at that time, hopefully next year. :bump:
I'm sure you guys will have a blast without me,
Jeff

Sadly i havent seen Classy's feet but the way you described them they're beautiful to be :bowing:

I have to agree with all of the above. You have to admire a woman who is extremely comfortable in her own skin and secure in her own worth. Truly a Classy lady.

Hey Classy can you post a picture or two of your feet ? After that description I'd love to see them !

here ya go

leeboy said:
Hey Classy can you post a picture or two of your feet ? After that description I'd love to see them !

Well, I don't have any spectacular pics or anything but this is the best I could do with my cam lol. :eek:

Thank you Kered, and Unit...

Well , Spenser , When Yer Right , Yer Right .......

... classy does possess quite a pretty foot ( I'm assuming the right one looks just as lovely :upsidedow ). I , for sure , would like to meet them someday ... as well as the classy woman that they're attached to.

Thanks for posting these pics , classy. To say they brought a smile to my face would be an understatement. :veryhappy

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back