• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most tempting tickle apparel

I mentioned yoga wear, but I also like girls in jeans and stockings. I am glad to see so many nylon fans are here.

Flip Flops and jeans are my weakness. It's an instant distraction. I like when the jeans stop at the very edge of the heel. A HUGE TURN ON.

Thank you,
LBFT

This would be enough to fire me up.

Attachments

• tummy11.jpg
    tummy11.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 49
Theres a dress of mine that I love to wear, as tickle apparel. Its a short dress, that shows off the underarms, and its backless too. Tights/Nylons are always good so when they rub your legs, it feels nice, and can tickle. Flats - they can tickle between your feet and the shoe lol

Theres a dress of mine that I love to wear, as tickle apparel. Its a short dress, that shows off the underarms, and its backless too. Tights/Nylons are always good so when they rub your legs, it feels nice, and can tickle. Flats - they can tickle between your feet and the shoe lol

Hello,

Flats have become a weakness of mine. Inevitably the wearer will flex their foot and stretch their arch. The heel and maybe the arch are exposed for a bit, then hidden again. You can also discern the shape of the foot of its wearer. Those drive me crazy sometimes.

Thanks,

K

I must be the only person that isn't a flats lover. I actually really dislike them. I will take anything but flats. However converses and boots are my weakness.

I just think flats are a very boring shoe and don't look good. I enjoy the tease of flip flops, the look of heels, and the divine nature of having boots and tennis shoes you have to peel off, but flats just look ugly and boring

My wife swears that the nylons make her feet more ticklish. She loves the sensation and admitted to me that she gets horny just by putting on her nylons.

Tank tops, or sports bras. I always want to tickle a girl who wears a tank top. Especially those where the shoulder straps cross behind her back, mmmmm :2poke:

Otherwise, like 99.9% of us I guess, flip-flops, sandals and bare feet usually act as tickle magnets for me~

My favorite is button-down shirts - there's something really cute about them. Great to unbutton without revealing everything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back