• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most ticklish person you know..

Probably my ex girlfriend her feet were so ticklish it was crazy. Her left was more tocklish than her right & her toes were a league all their own.

my secretary! she is from korea and is horribly ticklish on her feet and hips

my vert good lee friend amanda. her armpits, neck and feet are off the scale. especially her arches and between her toes.

Probably an ex gf of mine I touched her knee and she jumped. As of yet I haven't found anyone to top that.

My girlfriend, she is legit off the charts on every body part, but her feet have her to tears and begging in seconds.

My ex girlfriend Stef has extremely ticklish feet.. She would have me massage them. After she became all relaxed I dug in! She would be laughing, pleading, and begging in seconds! We still hangout. Every now and then I sneak in a tickle! A girl I always had a crush on in High School reluctantly admitted to having very ticklish feet. We dated at one point. I caught her off guard and tickled her feet after a cheerleading competition. After I tickled her she looked me in the face and said "please don't tickle my feet" as she kissed me.. It was all downhill from there! :p

An older woman I dated after the ex wife. She was a smart-ass and we bet on something. She lost and she let me tie her up. She was in a dress, nylons and heels. I started at her feet, which were pretty ticklish. But when I went to her armpits, she went ballistic! Only got her good that one time.

Hmm good question.......Probably this girl i dated a while back, you only had to squeeze her once and she hit the roof. She also didn;t get the whole foot thing so unsurprisingly it didn't work out.

Hmm... The most ticklish person I know would have to be my first ex girlfriend. She couldn't hold out long while tickled, so maybe that's why she sticks out as "most ticklish." In terms of tickle folk I've tickled, Sharky tops that list :p

I have fortunately just met her in the last month. We chatted on FL and met for lunch. Tickled her neck an sides and she went nuts.
Next stop will be her feet, and she has said her knees, inner thighs and armpits are great spots.

Probably one of my female friends...she cant take having her feet tickled for more than a few seconds. She screams and begs :) its difficult to get the oppuntunity to tickle her but its always fun when i do

My highschool sweetheart. MOST TICKLISH GIRL I EVER MET! I dunno what it was, even if i let my finger tips touch her palms, she would begin to giggle. It had its ups and downs. I was coming into my tickle fetish so it was a new experience. However she, my highschool love, HATED being tickled because growing up, her bros and uncle would tickle her soo much she would pee herself. SO she grew into HATING being tickled. SO that just sucked and for some reason, she said I had the "tickle touch". I would try and massage her, shed laugh, I would put my hands on her back she'd laugh. IT got frustrating because she sometimes felt I would do it on purpose but I didn't and she soon realized that. Then after 5 years of being together, we broke up and throughout the whole relationship she told me her most ticklish spot was her feet but NOT TRUE!, On the last time we hung out, I tickled her innerthighs and she went through the roof. I was like "hey, what gives." She then told me her innerthighs were her most ticklish spot and she was suprised i didn't find out. i was so upset, haha considering she was extremely ticklish before I knew her inner thighs were ticklish but yeah, my high school sweetheart. EXTREMELY TICKLISH from head to toes.

2nd most ticklish.

this lady is mature, in her late 50s and has the second most ticklish feet ive ever seen, amanda being the 1st.
touch her extremely high arches and shes begging and thrashing within seconds.
she can be tickled to tears.
the last picture isnt great quality but it shows the profile of her arches nicely.

Attachments

• 2005-11-26_040550_IMAGE009.jpg
    2005-11-26_040550_IMAGE009.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 2005-12-16_153455_Image011.jpg
    2005-12-16_153455_Image011.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 39
  • img087.jpg
    img087.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 81
  • img036.jpg
    img036.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 61
But since I mostly cyber, the most ticklish person I have heard of from cyber and from hearing from other people, Molly aka penguinsfan. :) What I wouldn't give to tickle her just 1 time. haha.. That BB and them sides of hers. :yowzer:

A classmate from grad school - she was the only other Indian in my class & very pretty - so naturally, I was attracted to her. Alas, she was only into white guys. Anyway, I digress. I was at a party one night at her place & I heard her admit to someone else that she was "deathly ticklish" . . . music to my ears.

Not too long after that, she had some friends over at her place to watch some stupid movie. She was laying on her stomach with her feet in the air ("the pose" if you will). I remember she had BIG feet (she's about 5'5" & guess she was a size 8 or 9). I had to make my move . . . I was only able to stroke one finger up each sole twice (heel-to-toe & back) before she screamed & flailed away. A while later, I was able to BEG my way to tickle her again later that night.

It was waay too short, but memorable nevertheless. We became good friends but I could never get her past her fear of being tickled. Every time I see her on facebook, I think about how ticklish she is...

That's a really tough call.

In high school there was one female friend who was literally one big ball of ticklish nerves. I had her feet in my hands one time with evil intent and her pleading before I ever laid a finger on them made me not do it. She was THAT afraid.

In college my girlfriend's sister was probably AS ticklish, but she seemed to enjoy forcing me to tickle her out of my way or because she was being a smart-alec. My girlfriend was not as ticklish as her at all...but her sister could tickle her in places that I could not. The back of her neck for instance was not ticklish at all when I did it, but if her sister squeezed there (as she often tried to teach me her ticklish spots) she was squeal and try to get away.

I also knew a guy in college who would darn near wet his pants when tickled even a little. On more than once occasion I saw him fleeing from someone who innocently found out he was deathly ticklish.

I've also known a woman who when tickled just gets paralyzed and stands there and laughs. She could not move away. Just stood there and cackled until I was done. And another woman who, quite possibly, has the most ticklish sides I have ever had the pleasure of poking. She will grunt and twist and try so hard not to laugh.

Great memories.

~ toyou

this lady is mature, in her late 50s and has the second most ticklish feet ive ever seen, amanda being the 1st.
touch her extremely high arches and shes begging and thrashing within seconds.
she can be tickled to tears.
the last picture isnt great quality but it shows the profile of her arches nicely.

I would love to get my hands on those soles

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back