• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Naughtiest Kind of Ticklling (WARNING - Pussy, Nipple, and Bare Bottom Hotness!)

The Bandito

Verified
FP02_Teaser1.jpg

Hey Gang:

I've got a new comic coming out in the next few days, and wanted to take a quick moment to tell ya a few things about it, and to offer a few teaser images from it - so you know what's coming (<----- inappropriate pun not intended).

I'm not going to tell you much about it yet. You'll see plenty soon enough. I just wanted to prepare you for the naughtiness. This comic doesn't tease. It doesn't imply. It tickles. And it tickles. It tickles toes, and it tickles chests, and it tickles belly buttons, and it tickles bare breasts. It tickles naked kitties, and it tickles bare butt cheeks. It tickles nylon footsies, and it tickles off lingerie. It may even tongue tickle from firmed nipple to aching lady-parts. O.O! **gasp**

It's a comic for all of you that have asked me to bring the sexiness of the Bounce Chix novels into a comic.

FP02_Teaser2.gif

It's going to be devilish.

It's going to be cruel.

It's going to be titillating,

and fiendish,

and so very VERY naughty.

.........and it's going to be here soon,

Can you solve the MYSTERY?

B

Attachments

• FoulPlayII_TEASER_1.jpg
    FoulPlayII_TEASER_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,422
  • FoulPlayII_TEASER_2.jpg
    FoulPlayII_TEASER_2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 968
  • FoulPlayII_TEASER_3.jpg
    FoulPlayII_TEASER_3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,506
  • FoulPlayII_TEASER_4.jpg
    FoulPlayII_TEASER_4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,892
Last edited:
A wonderfully teasing, naughty preview Dito. Ive have wished for one particular novel of your to be made into a comic. I'm just going to take a stab in the dark and say that the novel is Bounce of Aces

This looks awesome, mean and super sexy :lover:
I sooo can't wait, what you have in mind for us :D
Deeto.... I bet you will blow our pants off :D

It is either Aces(I have read) or Nail Biters(I have not read). Or...perhaps finally part 2 of Foul Play?

My eyes got fixated on those HOT assets... I see the "adjustments" did something about it. Such a visual tease! :D :D :D

HOLY MOTHER OF...this Looks sooooo hot. Just looking at the last pic is soooo sexy! Cant wait for it!

:omg:

And I thought the first Foul Play was pretty much the hottest thing you'd created so far. Looks like Foul Play II is gonna be even hotter. Which is saying something, considering how amazingly amazing the first one was. But not too surprising, considring this is the work of Bandito, the Master of the genre. :bowing:

To say I await with great anticipation is a ginormous understatement :happyhop:

Bandito never disappoints for sheer, unbridled hotness, and it looks like this is going to be no exception! From the look of these teasers, you've outdone yourself yet again! I can't wait!!

It's hard to imagine Bandito tickling becoming any more sizzling, but if you say it's so I don't dare doubt it! The featured feathery dildo is super-fiendish, that's for sure! High marks to whomever is doing the colorwork for all the rubbed-pink flesh... highest quality, as never fails! And the host of frantic faces betray that manic exuberance we love so well and have come to expect from the master! One more magnificent winner for the Deet! There was never a question about it!

It's hard to imagine Bandito tickling becoming any more sizzling, but if you say it's so I don't dare doubt it!

Trust me... If anything Bandito's is guilty of under-emphasizing just how HOT! this comic is going to be. We may have to give out fireproof gloves and a welders mask with each copy ;)

All kidding aside... It SIZZLES!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Trust me... If anything Bandito's is guilty of under-emphasizing just how HOT! this comic is going to be. We may have to give out fireproof gloves and a welders mask with each copy ;)

All kidding aside... It SIZZLES!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Now opening: MTJpub Sizzler! "Tickling fresh. Everyday!"

:rockon:

Thanks for all the wonderful support, y'all. You guys really are the reason I keep doodling in this genre.

Love ya.

Tklphile1: Awww...thanks so much, my friend. I am such a dork though. I didn't mean that this newest comic is literally the comic version of a Bounce Chix Novel. I just meant that it's going to be as erotic as a Bounce Chix Novel. Ha ha ha. Sorry about that. I do think you'll really like it though. Out of curiosity, was it Aces you wanted to see as a comic? Or another BC novel? Just curious. XD And thanks again.

Deemon: You caught me...blowing your pants off is my ultimate goal. LMAO. Thanks, good buddy. I hope this latest surprises you a little. You've been such a good fan and friend that I hope this comic gives you a little something extra. ;-) Please let me know.

tommytikl: YAY! Hope you dig it, buddy. It's super DOOPER spicy.

tkmstr: heh...hope it leaves you begging for more and covered in happiness. Just sayin'.

AE: You are quite right, my friend. It IS indeed the second installment of Foul Play. And lemme tell ya.........I liked the first one, but 2 is ten times sexier and like 100 times naughtier!!! Thank you for all your support!

Bohy: You're the best, Bohy!! Just wait until you see the entire comic. I predict it will lesbianize you in ways that you've never dreamed. LOL.

MasterTickle: Thanks, ma! I really appreciate it. Sexy is definitely what I was going for with this one....as I drew it late at night.....in a total haze of tickle lust. Please let me know what you think of it - and thanks again for all your support!

Rage: Awwww....thanks, good buddy. I truly appreciate you always being such a good fan and friend. Hope you love the comic. Let me and Lotus know?

TF: Thanks, mate! You're always waaaaaaaaaaaay too kind to me. I'm no master - but the compliment is wonderful and much appreciated. I just try to draw what I would like to see....if folks end up enjoying it, I am truly thrilled. Please enjoy the comic when it comes out (very soon) and as always, please let me know what you think. Your opinion is always very valued.

DeLoretta82: Hey thank you - what a cool thing to say!

Mils: My pleasure, bud. Thank you for commenting.

Button: Think you may dig this one. There is some serious outie tickling action!!

CAB: LMAO. Thanks CAB, very revealing as always!

PQ: There's so much tickling in this comic I had to force some in with a crowbar!

Kunzite: Your feedback means so much to me, my friend! Thank you for all the support, and for the very kind words. Hope you dig it as it is released. And would love to hear your final thoughts.

Low Roads: Your wonderful commentary always leaves me breathless!!! Thank you so much for the generous praise. Lotus is and was the colorist on this recent project...and she does something with blushing and tender flesh therein that almost makes it look blisteringly sensitive. I love it! I hope you'll all agree. And as always - thanks so much again for your wonderful friendship, LR!

seanwoj: Thanks buddy! I hope it tickles a few fancies.

Jim: I burnt off an eyebrow. No. Srsly. You'll see the workman's comp claim on your desk tomorrow morning. By the way - why am I working on Labor DAY??! You slave driver. LOL. Thanks for all your help with this, my good friend. You really are the best.

Ja'Qualil: I would LOVE to get your opinion on this publication. If you pick up a copy, please share your thoughts with me and Lotus. And thanks tremendously for all your support.

meangry: OHOHOHOHO just wait. It's gonna be explosive! Thanks, my friend. You know what I mean. Thanks.

MistressMia: EXACTLY!!! Hotness is awesome. Thanks so much for the support!

Okay.

The damn thing is finally done.

I'm going to sleep.

Apologies if this post was barely legible...but I am one sleepy Bandito.

And I couldn't just pop in and write a wall of gushing thanks...I had to post another sexy teaser before I left.

So here's one more small snippet from the comic.

More to come soon.

Trust me,

The Deet(o).

Attachments

• FoulPlayII_TEASER_5.jpg
    FoulPlayII_TEASER_5.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 384
It will be a awesome comic... I can't remember gettin' not-great stuff from you :D

Oohhhh. And you mean teaser, you :D
This pic in your last message is sooo.... hat:lover:
The text is great and make me want to see more :typerhappy:
I so cannot wait, to see, waht you have for us :D

Thank you for your kind words Bandito. To answer your question: I would love to see Bounce of Aces as comic or a continuing theme of stories set in that universe. That story was and still is my absolute favorite BC story

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back