• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Guy

Tkltorture

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to write a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Gregg, I'm a 22 year old male from CT, I'm a musician (scratch that, a struggling musician lol) and I am into tickling and being tickled (surprise!)I just recently decided to de-lurk as the saying goes and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you fun people ;) Oh--and I'm going to the CAT gathering--so perhaps I'll be seing some of you there. I must admit to never having been good at grandiose public introductions, so I'll end by saying it will be a pleasure to get to know y'all in a more microcosmic way lol

Cheers,
Gregg

:)
Having had the pleasure of knowing Gregg for years, I am happy to say welcome to the TMF to one of my dearest friends!

I also know him in person and can still say that he's a good guy. :p That being said, I cannot divulge here that he is an impeccable tickler....or that he giggles like a schoolgirl when you get him back! Ya just can't make me say it!!

Joby :devil:

Word to the wise, watch out Qjakal, Strel, Ven, Dave, and BigJim, DDD, et al....this one is smart..and will give ya run for your money!

Welcome to the Nut House, honey!

Thanx for the warm welcome Jo! Love that you have such a high opinion of my intellect--but let's not forget you are no slouch in that department--and I DO NO squeal like a girl lol

Gregg

Surprised that you have such a high opinion of my intellect, actually, JoBelle...:rolleyes:

Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around the ol' boards soon!:cool:

Dave2112 said:
Surprised that you have such a high opinion of my intellect, actually, JoBelle...:rolleyes:

Dave, I may not always agree with you, but It's like kicking yourself not to acknowledge the brighter bulbs! ;) Funny thing is...I generally do dig what you're sayin'!
Joby

Smart...moi?

I tend to think of myself more as sneaky...or sassy...or silly perhaps! Welcome, btw, Tkltorture! ;) Q

Glad to see you found your way over here Gregg! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Giggles like a school girl, does he now, Jo? That should be fun! :devil: Shall we send you pics? hehe

Ann

Bienvenue, I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do. It's quite nice. I hear ya on the struggling musician, I dig, I dig. I've got two bands going right now, they're the exact same band with different rythem guitarists, but their both my friends and I couldn't leave one out. Have fun at CAT, I didn't even hear about that one. Lucky Leprechaun, I wish I had cash to do this stuff. May the Schwartz be with you.

TicklingDuo said:
Giggles like a school girl, does he now, Jo? That should be fun! :devil: Shall we send you pics? hehe
Ann

Indeed he does...or maybe it was just a figment of my imagination!

Pics?? HEHE..:devil: Hmmm, Gregg, why is there never a camera around when we're hanging out?? :p Ann, do me a favor and get him good for me! Gregg, isn't Ann nice to help me like this??
Joby

**flex-flex-flex**Gotta keep that domme muscle strong!

It really amazes me when I see the number of musicians/artists we have in our midst. Pretty darned cool!

Welcome Tkltorture to our happy family!

Dave2112 said:

Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around the ol' boards soon!:cool:

Ditto to that Dave....Me brains ain't what they used to be...LOL

Welcome Gregg!

Ven

Hmmm...I'm wondering if this is all self-deprecating humor, or do these fellas think I don't really like them for their brains?
Was my opinion of my favorite posters lowered an nobody told me?? :(

Aside from the tickle content, the main reason I come here is for their posts and the melee that follows. I just noticed I left Red off the list..and I'm sure I'll pay for that one! :rolleyes:

Don't let them fool ya, Gregg. They are trying to make you think they are powerless...and will soon attack! :p
Joby

Hello Tkltorture,

Welcome and glad to have you on the forum with us. Hope you enjoy it!

Myriads

JoBelle said:

Word to the wise, watch out Qjakal, Strel, Ven, Dave, and BigJim, DDD, et al....this one is smart..and will give ya run for your money!

Welcome to the Nut House, honey!

You forgot to include Indy Jo. :devil: :devil: :devil: Shame on you!!! *WEG*

JoBelle said:

Aside from the tickle content, the main reason I come here is for their posts and the melee that follows. I just noticed I left Red off the list..and I'm sure I'll pay for that one! :rolleyes:

Joby

LOL Scratch what I just said, I should've read the whole thread first, before I posted on it. Duhhhhhh.............:D :p

JoBelle said:
Aside from the tickle content, the main reason I come here is for their posts and the melee that follows. Joby

Why joby, whatever do you mean by "melee" :angel:

melee.jpg

Ven

Oh Ven, Sir!

I do delcare! think I've got the vapours! *fannin' mah-self*
You nevah let us down!
Joby:blush:

JoBelle said:
Oh Ven, Sir!

I do delcare! think I've got the vapours! *fannin' mah-self*
You nevah let us down!
Joby:blush:

Here ya go sweetie....This will help them bad 'ole vapours.........

fan

Ven:rolleyes:

Ray, is there no situation you can't come up with a sig gif for?????

I got one!!!!! A monkey using a hair dryer on a horse!!!!! Find one of those if you can.LOL

Thank You

Thank you everyone for welcoming me so warmly---I look forward to intellectual debates, chatting with my future gathering mates, and generally having a good old time. Oh, and one important thing--Jo is sooo lying about that schoolgirl thing

Gregg

Re: Thank You

Tkltorture said:
Oh, and one important thing--Jo is sooo lying about that schoolgirl thing
Gregg

Oh, puleeeze, Gregg!

You're the only person I know who is more ticklish than me! Thank the stars *I* don't make noise when I'm tickled!:rolleyes:

Joby

Re: Thank You

Tkltorture said:
Thank you everyone for welcoming me so warmly---I look forward to intellectual debates, chatting with my future gathering mates, and generally having a good old time. Oh, and one important thing--Jo is sooo lying about that schoolgirl thing

Gregg

Intellectual debates? Oh brother, are you in the wrong place! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

*ignites his lightsabre and chases the dog around the house decimating ornaments and making "wrrmmmmm"'ing noises.*

Re: Re: Thank You

BigJim said:
Intellectual debates? Oh brother, are you in the wrong place! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Come now, James! We do have our little debates now and then. Who's the most brilliant person on the forums? What time of day is it? Who's site do we think is best? How many times a day does George Bush use the commode? You know?! Bein intelektial aint awl that herd! :D

Ann

Oh, and Gregg.....

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid! I have every intention of fulfilling Joby's request to get you for her! hehehe :devil:

Ann

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back