• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The new guy

Ghostwriter79

Just stumbled over this corner of laughter, and "strangeness". Although laughter and strangeness are just the medicine that many of us long for, and yet run away from when it presents itself.
I'm just throwing my name out here for anyone wishing to chat over coffee, laugh about life, or exchange tickling recipes (both real and fake). Maybe I'm just another "strange" guy, or maybe I'm just the friend you've been waiting for.
Time will tell, and I'm pretty patient.
Thanks for having me tonight.
Oh and guess I should mention that I hail from East Tennessee. (hiking partners​ are always welcome)
Dare to be different.🤘

Welcome to the TMF! Wow, what an awesome post! How very refreshing to read you're intro! Wow, East TN is awesome, Smoky MTNs are where my heart is. Stuck here in Florida tho! Oh well.......wish the distance wasn't so great....but, anyway......HI!

Thanks dude. Just visited Orlando back in March. Universal Studios, and Disney World. Was great for my two sons, but the crowds drove me bonkers. Think I'll make it strictly a beach trip next time. &#55356;&#57302;️ Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, the crowds at the theme parks can be dreadful. LOL try it in the middle of the summer when it's 100 or above and just as crowded! ARGH Like I said, my heart is in the smokies of Western NC and Eastern TN....wanting to move back!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back