• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The new West-Side Connection Cd ( Rap topic if u dont care keep out )

Krazy

TMF Master
I Just want to say to the rap fans that this is a badd ass cd,4get that mainstream crap this is True West-side crip sh*t. and if u dont know who are in West-Side conn. its: Ice Cube,WC and Mack 10... peace, its highly recomended some hot production too.

Production: 8/10
Lyrics:9/10
Flow: 10/10
intro: 10/10
overall: 8/10, Id cop this!

Top songs
1: Terrorist threats
2:Lights out
3: Call 9-11
4:Get Ignit
5: Don't get outta pocket

B0000UJLJG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Last edited:
is it just me?......

....or do they look a bit gay? grasping those phallic symbols in front of them? they all look like they are breaking wind as well. I reckon they " bowl from the pavillion end" these lads. How did the two book ends manage to get the exact same head injury? "peace"

damn man, don't u listen or are u that STUPID? lol btw bring yo big though ass to LA with that BS. oh thats right u cant! cuz ur soft. And whats this Tally Ho crap? damn u are a trick.

Your on the money there Krazy!!!.......

....I get REAL soft when I look at pictures of guys wearing head scarfes like grace kelly, it just does nothing for me. Maybe you are different? "peace".

just kidding there Krazy.......

...stay away from the gun counter at Wallmart ok?....the "Tally Ho" handle? well thats what Spitfire pilots used as code for "Enemy in sight" during the Battle of Britain in WW2. Stick around kid, I,m full of this kind of shit!

man get outa my topic son... aint no fruity peeps here...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back