• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nicest Ticklee

extremities8

What's the nicest ticklee you ever had? Did any of you ever had a ticklee that was so nice that she let you tickle her as long as you want and anytime you want? I just met one...and she's coming over again next weekend to satisfy my feet tickling urges! Isn't that cool? So any of you guys met someone like that?

The Bellevian Goddess

Yeah, i'm going out with one right now..... :veryhappy she lets me tickle her whenever! Its cool, she likes it! If her name were mikey i'd say "she likes it! hey mikey!!!" but, then, what kind of a parent names her daughter "mikey"?

She recently admitted she loves being tickle tortured until shes in tears. I take advantage of this fact every chance i can :firedevil , at her pleasaure. I may have hit the lottory, i may have died and went to heaven, or i may be the luckiest damn tickler alive!!! :Kiss2: :cool2:

I think i may have gotton every ticklers dream, which is very rare, it just proves it IS possable, just take it in small doses, don't rush into it, and never let it GOOOOO!!!!!! (you must like a band called mushroomhead to get that...)

i've had 3 like that

i have been very fortunate. i have had the supreme good luck to have met, and become intimate with 3 different women who liked the tickling, and would also tickle me back! my mistake was in marrying the wrong one, and staying with her cheating ass!
good luck with yours, have fun!
steve

Met many of 'em, and am marryin' one of 'em soon. Gotta love it when your lover digs what you dig.

I've dated a couple of those and am very good friends with one right now. She never says stop or don't or no she just jumps and laughs...and sometimes tickles back! lol

~ toyou

I have to echo dvnc's posted sentiments. I, too, have found, met & fallen in love with a terribly sweet, very nice woman who, in addition to sharing my passion for tickling, also shares a huge number of other interests as well. :)

R

:devil:

Sadly, I've never become intimate with this sort of WONDERFUL person. I've gotten in many opportunistic tickles, but never suceeded in the long run.

ticklish g/f

I am one of the fortunate ones that has found an incredibly ticklish, gorgeous woman who lets me (and asks me to!) tickle her nonstop as much as possible. She even tickled her friend's foot this past weekend and admitted she got a "charge" from doing it.

And this is a young lady that never knew tickle fetishes existed. So there is much hope...it doesn't have to be restricted to people you meet on this board or in the tickling community in general.

I have an older female cousin and a younger sister that let me tickle them anytime however for an intimate girl i've dated a few that didn't mind it much but some found it annoying, however i do have one friend that is very ticklish and lets me fool around with her, I hope our friendship can lead to other things someday...

I had a very attractive friend let me tickle her senseless once, while I was going through a horrible dry spell. Though later she was a bit off-put by the experience, I'll never forget it, it was one of the greatest of my life.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back