• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office Of All Flags Part 3. Intruding Asians. F/F Nylons.

SilkStone18

Hey guys, SilkStone18 here with another installment to the series. I'm sorry this one took so long as I'm aiming for longer stories to practice my overall writing, and when I looked back to read my two previous stories I kinda found that my texts were kinda following the direction of the light novels my mom reads. Minus the tickling of course. So I guess that's the direction that I'm going to take with this Mike series and continue to make each passing chapter linked in a whole string.

Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy the story as this one was kinda out there for me with the light bondage and stuff. Also, I'm not trying to offend anyone here and I understand that people have their fetishes and the like, but please don't private message me to write more graphic material or sex scenes as I've already stated before that I'm not really comfortable with it.

With that, what other country flag would you guys like to see included in the office? Or maybe just a new character that makes a few cameos here and there for fun? Please share your ideas via reply, and I'll try to get my creative mind going with how I can make your requested characters work.

Cheers, SilkStone18.

"And that's the last of them." Mike said with a deep sigh.

It was the next day after his ticklish competition with Ms. Delaney, and he was thankful that the Irish woman had not yelled or even mentioned their playground theatrics.

Instead, all Fiona did was greet Mike with a smile and went about her work within the confines of her spacious cubicle.

Speaking of work, Mike took a minute to admire the fruits of his meticulous labor which were the stacks of sorted documents and files this month. However, the task did take him a full shift to complete, which meant he had to skip out on the Japanese lunch Evelyn had planned.

Mike wasn't bothered by this, as while he did appreciate a nice chat with his coworkers, being in a crowded place like a restaurant where everyone but you was the opposite sex was a tad unnerving despite all of them being his friends.

Except for Chloé, as Mike still had no idea whether the French lady viewed him as a friend or not.

That thought aside, it was ten minutes till closing, which meant Mike had just enough time to do one last check on his work. Or at least that's what he thought until the elevator doors dinged open.

It could have been the janitor, but Mike pushed that thought aside as Gregory, a kind old man who served as the dutiful broom of the building; had just come by half an hour ago.

With curious eyes, Mike stared at the elevator as its doors slowly slid open, but the person who stepped out was a woman he'd ever seen before.

Dark brown hair with a light reddish tint that reached just a tad past her shoulders, the woman had fair skin, narrow hazel-colored eyes, a thin dainty nose, and slim lips that were set in a neutral line.

For clothes, she sported a gravel-designed, thigh-length dress that was covered by a black-sleeved vest with sheer beige stockings.

Last but not least were her dark gray peep-toe stilettos and pearl necklace and earrings.

His physical observation complete, Mike made the silent assumption that this stranger was Japanese. At least that's what he concluded by the bold characters on the woman's handbag.

"Um... Hello, can I help you?" Mike's voice seemed to startle the woman as she visibly shuddered then turned in his direction.

There was an odd look in her eyes, as if she'd been caught doing something she wasn't supposed to do. This face didn't last long however, and was quickly replaced by a much more... intimidating expression.

Mike gulped and quickly sent Evelyn a text that there was a stranger in the office. He hated to bother her while she and the others were out having a good time, but his better instincts told him that something was amiss.

"Is... Ms. Grace around?" The woman replied, and from the accent that left her lips Mike had indeed come to the conclusion that her origins were Japanese. Standing at 5' 8", she was probably 33 as Mike's experience with people of all ages had given him the power of accurate age assumption.

"Unfortunately not," Mike said with a shake of the head, "she and my other coworkers are out for an early dinner."

"I... see."

The way the Japanese woman spoke was slow, but Mike assumed her pace of speech was deliberate. He met her stare with confusion, but felt the rising feeling that she was much smarter than she let on. It had something to do with the ominous glimmer in the corner of her light brown eyes.

"My name is Niko Himari, and I've been sent here by my employer to retrieve some documents in regards to the business project that we'll be sharing with your company. Ms. Grace told me that she'd give them to me herself... but it seems she's forgotten all about our meeting."

Mike blinked and rubbed his neck. Sure, there were times that Evelyn could be a little ditzy when she interacted with her employees, but it was extremely rare for her to miss an important meeting. Especially with someone from another country.

A buzz from his pant pocket, Mike politely excused himself to his cubicle and checked his phone.

On the screen was a text from Evelyn that said no matter what, do not allow the stranger into her office.

"Huh, that's weird," Mike hummed.

"Yes, I wonder why she would tell you such a thing." Said Niko as her warm breath brushed against the back of his neck.

Mike jumped in his chair and whirled his head around to find that Niko had invaded his personal space.

How did she manage to move so quietly across the room? Surely Mike would've heard the clicks of her high heels when she made her way over to him.

"W-Well, my boss is a very friendly person, but we have to respect her private working space."

"I see," Niko crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "I suppose Ms. Grace is a lot smarter than I gave her credit for."

"Um..." Mike was about to defend Evelyn's integrity, but the abrupt ding of the elevator delayed his tongue.

Though the chances were slim, Mike hoped to see a familiar face, and he was not disappointed.

Robert walked in with a wide smile on his face. He had a mop and rolling bucket, but when the young lad gestured for someone to step out of the elevator with him, Mike felt his heart sink.

Another attractive lady, similar to Niko, but different in her own way, she was a few years younger and around the age of 26 according to Mike's guessing powers.

Standing at 5'5", the woman had curly black hair with dark purple tints that was tied in a set of shoulder length pigtails. Her face a bit rounder and nose a little more on the snub side, she had narrow eyes like Niko, but the pupils within were green instead of brown. Maybe she used colorized contacts? At least that's what Mike assumed.

"Hello, my name is Yina Himari, it's nice to meet you." The newest stranger said in a playful tone.

By the characters on her handbag, Mike came to the conclusion that Yina's origins were Chinese. Thank God for Mike's good friend Chow back in college as the two regularly conversed on the subject of East and west centered novels and the differing calligraphies of Asia.

For dress, Yina wore a black, long-sleeved jacket with white outlines and underneath the jacket was a frilly brown blouse and a jade necklace around her neck.

A pleated black skirt in matching design to her jacket, the sky-blue tights that covered her long slender legs contrasted the usual office attire. A pair of black stilettos covered her size 6 feet.

"Um... am I missing something?" Mike shifted his sights to the two Asian women and even Robert had begun to realize that something was amiss.

The elevator ringing for a third time, Mike had lost hope for reinforcements and found his expectations met in the shape of three strong looking men all in black suits.

The three men nodded to Niko and then to Yina. However, when their gazes met with Mike and Robert, the three men cracked their knuckles and necks.

"Oh boy..." Mike ushered the nervous Robert behind him and told him to dial the building's emergency number, or anyone of strong influence in the building.

"U-Um... Sorry to say this Mike," Robert said as he sheepishly looked away, but I let Yina use my cellphone for a photo and she hasn't given it back to me yet..."

The woman in question giggled mockingly as she presented Robert's iPhone from her bag, dropped it on the ground, and proceeded to stomp the heel of her shoe through it.

Robert's jaw dropped as he was forced to watch the destruction of his favorite trinket. He had achieved an all time score in flappy bird for Pete's sake!

"Well, now there are only two loose ends that need to be tied. Don't worry, as long as you comply, you wont be hurt. At least not too much." Niko said with a snake-like grin.

"Who are you people?!" Mike demanded and during his outburst he stealthily passed his phone to Mike and whispered to him to dial anyone who could help them.

"Ms. Grace's company has proved to be quite a potential contender in the eastern markets, and we intend to keep her ambitious reach out of our borders. At least until our company has approved of her terms for expansion." Niko said with a hand on her cheek and the other on her hip.

"Not to forget that our company and its software is the dominant product in both Japan and China. We can't let a tiny little office firm like this beat us in the computer race." Yina smirked as she popped her heel out of Robert's phone.

"Should we take care of these two, Ms. Himari?" The three strong-looking men grunted.

"Two of you should be enough, as we'll need one of you to break down Ms. Grace's door." Niko said gleefully and began to stride towards Evelyn's office.

===================================

"Are you sure that leaving Mike in the office was a good idea?" Harshita asked as she sipped her green tea.

Seated in a large booth, all the female members of S.O.A.P. which stood for software of all places, were having a blast and enjoying each other's company. That is until a phone call from Mike interrupted the happy festivities.

Her chopsticks held over a succulent piece of sashimi, Evelyn curled a brow at the number on her phone.

She put down her chopsticks and raised a hand in askance for a brief moment of silence.

"Hello, Mike? Is everything alright?" Evelyn asked.

Her words earning all attention from her peers, they leaned in as the frantic voice of Robert, not Mike, rang through the receiver.

"Hi, Ms. Grace, I know your busy and all but I figured that I should tell you that there's a group from a rivaling company who are trying to get into your office."

Evelyn's eyes widened as did those of her employees.

"Don't worry though!" Robert continued nonchalantly. "Mike is doing pretty good in defending your office considering that it's three against one!"

"What?!" Evelyn shot up from her seat with a scowl.

"Here, I can show you how well he's doing!" Robert clicked the video sharing app on Mike's phone and soon the chaos in the office was revealed.

"Waaaah!" Mike roared as he shoved one of the suited men against the wall.

The next one that charged him met a similar fate, but when the third one came around he managed to get Mike off his feet and on the floor.

However, through his years of sibling wrestling and observing action movies, Mike used the downward momentum to his advantage and used his legs to vault his opponent off of him before he hit the floor.

"Why aren't you helping him?!" Evelyn shouted at Robert.

"I don't think I really stand a chance and that I'd only get in the way. Besides, somebody had to call security while Mike dealt with those three bodyguards. Plus, I made sure to blockade myself in front of your office door and the two women on the other side of the cubicle wall I put together are not happy." The lad replied with a shrug.

Back to Mike, the man had long lost his suit and was swinging wildly in his long-sleeved maroon polo shirt which had a few buttons undone and a couple rips.

A black eye and bruised cheek with a dribble of blood in the corner of his mouth, Mike yelled in alarm when one of the bodyguards crashed into Chloé's cubicle.

"Not the expensive vase!" Mike lunged with outstretched arms and caught the elegant piece of pottery in the nick of time.

His actions however, left him vulnerable and he got a kick in the ribs for it.

"You took a hit for that stupid vase?" Grunted a bodyguard.

"Chloé would kill me if she found out that her vase broke on my watch! Heck, she already doesn't like me, so I really don't want to be further down on her hate list!" Mike snapped and continued to guard the vase as he withstood more punches and kicks.

"I don't hate zyou..." Chloé whispered to herself with a long frown.

Their frustration building at the fact that three of them couldn't take down a single man, the bodyguards opted for makeshift weapons in the form of two stools and a soggy mop.

Mike was quick to put down Chloé's vase and raised his arms in a classic boxing pose. His eyes darting between the three suited men, Mike narrowed his sights on the furthest one to the left as he had a small limp in his step.

Without warning and without thought, Mike ran forward and tackled the bodyguard with the mop then promptly took the sturdy utensil and fought off the incoming swinging of stools.

With absurd precision, he knocked out his first attacker with a clean blow to the back of the skull, then the next with a well placed punch to the jaw. As for the man Mike had stolen the mop from, he had his lights blown out by a swift karate chop to the back of the neck before he could blink.

Their brains dazed and eyes blurred, Mike grabbed the bodyguards by their collars and slammed the elevator button. Once the metal doors were open, he threw the bodyguards in one after another then smacked the button again.

It would be some time to the bottom of the building, and even if the men inside were to gather their bearings, spamming the button to go up would only stall the elevator as it was rather old.

"Alright!" Mike's voice sounded in likeness to a hungry bloodhound. "Since the three of these guys are down for the count, I guess I'm going to have all my questions answered by the two of you, aren't I?!"

Yina and Niko stepped back into a corner with fear clearly etched on their paling faces. They tried to make a run for the elevator then to the door that led to the stairs, but Mike proved too fast and determined for their stumbling pace.

Within seconds, both Niko and Yina were strapped down onto two swivel chairs and were set side by side. Arms tied on the armrests and legs outstretched on a stool, the Himari siblings were soon at Mike's mercy as he finished strapping Niko's legs with his belt.

"Damn, you've got quite the knack for tying people up, Mike. It's kind of scary actually." Robert commented as he climbed out of his temporary fortress.

After a few minutes for Mike to catch his breath, Robert opened his mouth.

"Also-"

Before Robert could finish his sentence, however, the elevator dinged open again.

"You grunts want to go another round?!" Mike hollered and tore his shirt open in blind rage.

He raised his fists, but after a loud squeak of surprise, he lowered his arms and blinked.

"E-Evelyn? C-Chloé?" Mike stammered as his two superiors locked sights with him.

"O-Oh yeah, I managed to keep your expensive vase intact, Chloé! Now where did I put-"

A loud crack echoed over the messy office as Mike's eyes widened. Beneath his shoe was the French woman's vase, but it was now in many small and shattered pieces.

"I'm so sorry..." Mike said glumly with slouched shoulders.

Chloé clicked her tongue, but kept whatever rude remark she had in her throat and simply told her coworker not to worry about it.

"It's alright," Evelyn butted in, "why don't you get yourself checked at the nearby clinic and leave the rest to us? You've worked up quite a sweat after your valiant efforts after all."

Mike chuckled at the poor state of his clothes. His muscles rising and falling with his heavy breaths, he soon felt self conscious as the two attractive women before him had become significantly quieter.

Evelyn pushed Mike aside and her nails scraped along his sweaty flesh. The action sent a bolt of heat throughout his body, especially after her nails traced around his abs with a soft giggle.

Chloé, all the while, continued to remain silent but it was obvious that here eyes were following Evelyn's adventurous hand.

"I think I should get going now," Mike nodded with flushed cheeks and flinched away from his boss' grasp.

"I'll see you two tomorrow." Mike hurried into the vacant elevator with Robert quick on his heels.

"Oh yeah, before you let those ladies free, Yina broke my phone so I'd appreciate it if you could make her pay me back for it." The young lad said with a wave before the elevator doors closed.

===================================

"Well, well, well!" Evelyn sneered and clapped her hands beside her cheek.

A sinister aura emanating from the company head, Evelyn sauntered her way to the middle of the scattered office and put herself next to Niko.

"If it isn't my esteemed rivals from Japan! Tell me, how is your mother doing? Last I spoke to her she was rather uptight and snooty."

Niko and Yina said nothing, instead they glared at Evelyn with cold eyes and hissed frowns.

"I zuppose they do take after their mother," Chloé said and put herself on Yina's side, "they do look alike after all."

"That's true, but it's been a long day and I don't want to dawdle here and ruin the happy mood from this afternoon's lunch."

"Don't act so cocky," Niko growled and shifted her long slender legs, "our bodyguards will be back up hear in a heartbeat and then you'll be sorry."

This only stretched Evelyn's smirk.

"Oh, you mean the three men that Mike sent packing? I hate to be a downer, but the security guards of the building have finally taken action and are talking with Fiona and the others on the ground floor. Least to say, there won't be anyone coming to save you anytime soon."

Niko showed a brave face, but Yina quivered and bit her lower lip which made Evelyn feel in control.

"Of course you know, this means that we have plenty of time to sort things out, and I do intend to get to the bottom of things once all is said and done."

As she said this, Evelyn leaned over and gave Niko's ribs a gentle squeeze.

This made Niko's lips flinch upward, but only for a second, as the Japanese woman was quick to correct herself.
"So, why were you two trying to get into my office, hm?" Evelyn already knew the answer, but she wanted the satisfaction of hearing the truth from her business rivals.

Her long, delicate fingers worming between the creases of Niko's jacket, Evelyn continued to prod until the tiniest hint of a giggle escaped the Japanese woman's mouth.

"And where are you looking?" Chloé said with five manicured nails tapping against her dainty chin and slowly leaned in till her nose nearly bumped with Yina's.

Chloé mirrored Evelyn's movements and gingerly dipped her wiggling fingers under the hollows of Yina's armpits.

Yina's upper torso twisted and shifted, but due to the way she was strapped down, Chloé's adventurous fingers went unchallenged and continued to pick at her victim's clothed armpits.

To her credit, Yina appeared to have better control of her laughter despite being the younger of the Himari siblings, that is until Chloé's wandering fingers landed in the section just between her armpits and breasts.

Back to Niko, she found the whole ordeal humiliating and absurdly stupid. Tickling was a silly child's game that deserved to be ousted by the law as it could be labeled under sexual harassment.

Not only that, due to Niko's legs being intertwined with Yina's, this meant that every time her younger sister twisted or kicked, she would tap Niko's heels and loosen them off her foot.

Niko didn't feel like being humiliated further so she scrunched her nylon-clad toes in an attempt to keep her heel on. This worked for the most part, but each tap and twist from Yina threatened to undo all of Niko's work. That, and the sheer material around her soles was awfully slippery, making the task of keeping her protective shoe on much harder.

"Hm... are you getting anywhere Chloé? I've only managed to get one giggle out of my victim here." Evelyn sighed in fake disappointment.

"If only Mike stayed around. He's a very good tickler." Chloé hummed as she continued to tease Yina's upper torso.

"Is he now? Then I suppose we need to invite him the next time we have ourselves a little interrogation don't we?" Evelyn grinned as her eyebrows wiggled in amusement.

"Also, how do you know that Mike is a good tickler?"

Chloé averted her gaze as heat grew on her cheeks.

"If you're going to t-talk then stop tickling us!" Niko fumed through repressed giggles.

Both Evelyn and Chloé halted upon hearing this and allowed the Himari siblings a breather.

"Hm, still a lot of attitude on this one, maybe we ought to change tactics?" Evelyn crossed her arms with pursed lips then spotted Chloé's broken vase and it's contents on the floor.

The French woman followed her superiors eyes and was elated to see what she saw. Within the remains of the shattered vase were a couple of plastic roses, and a couple of feathers, one stiff green and one fluffy purple.

"Which one do you want?" Evelyn sneered.

"I'll take zee green one." Chloé smirked and fetched the feathers then handed the spare to her boss.

"Alright, my two lovely damsels, let's make a deal."
Both of the Himari sisters glared at the American woman.

"Aw, don't be like that. How about this? If either of you win the competition, I'll even let one of you free."

"Only one of us?" Yina asked hesitantly.

"I'm a fair person, but I am upset for all the ruckus and pain you caused for Mike. That young man is so nice he probably blames himself for half of the mess."

Evelyn brushed the fluffy end of her feather against Niko's cheek which made the girl scowl as she tried to turn her head to avoid the feathery touch.

"So, starting now, whichever of you breaks and starts laughing hysterically is the loser who has to stay and spill the beans. Meanwhile, the girl we let go is free to do as she pleases and probably sprint out of this building for help."

Evelyn nodded at Chloé who'd been patiently waiting on the sidelines.

"W-Wait, can't we do something else?" Yina pleaded and curled back in defense.

When she did this, however, her legs followed her upper torso and were pulled in; but because her legs were still intertwined with Niko's, she managed to accidentally nudge her older sister's left heel.

With a damp pop, the protective shoe over Niko's size eight sole had finally been loosened and now dangled precariously from the top of her slender toes.
The sound loud enough for Evelyn and Chloé to pick up on, they shared a look that screamed mischief.

"Oh how ignorant of me, how could I forget such an important ticklish spot!" Evelyn said gleefully and leaned down so that her face was a few inches from the dangling heel.

"Leave my feet alone, they're not ticklish." Niko snarled in a tone of absolute certainty. On the inside however, she was very nervous.

Evelyn frowned. "Is that right? Well I guess it's pointless if I do this then..."

Evelyn took her feather and weaved it between Niko's exposed arch and heel. She then began to pull on each end of the feather in the likeness of how one would use a string of dental floss, and casually rubbed the fluffy material against Niko's nylon-clad foot.

There was an immediate reaction, and Niko tugged on her restraints as her left foot was assaulted by Evelyn's ticklish technique.

Her scowl soon turned into a messy smile, the older Himari sibling was soon panting heavily as her eyes burned with rage.

"Mphhh!" Yina blurted as she too found the back of her knees under the assault of Chloé's stiff green feather.

Though Chloé wasn't satisfied with the results, she twirled her feather around so she could use the quill end to much greater effect. Chloé drew many circles along the glossy sheer blue tights that sent shivers of ticklish jolts up Yina's legs.

Yina tried to think of anything but the tickling, but the more she denied it, the giddy sensations that bubbled in her stomach kept growing until she could bear it no longer and gave another kick in retaliation.

Yina's right foot flailing wildly, it pushed against Niko's already dangling heel and in a moment of utter ticklish panic, Niko flicked her slender foot backyard and miraculously guided her heel into slipping back on.

Evelyn tugged at her now trapped feather. "Wow, I didn't expect such retaliation from such an elegant young lady. But I wonder what happens when I do this?"

Flexing her tired fingers, Evelyn slid a red-colored nail along the top of Niko's right foot. There was a light scratching sound as the nail made contact with the pantyhose, and slight movements from the skin below.

Cheeks timidly puffed and thin lips spread into a wavering smile, Niko tried to muster a defiant scowl, but her irritated nerves would not allow it.

Done with her feather, Chloe dropped it and opted to move on to a more hands on approach. Perhaps it was because of her movie night with Mike, or maybe just a wanting to relish in relieving some general stress, either way Chloe wasted no time in getting down to business.

With a firm pull, the french woman took of Yina's left heel and gently scratched the nylon-clad instep.

Yina, in turn, bucked violently thus causing her older sibling even more ire.

"W-Will you stop moving a-around?!" Niko scolded as Evelyn wedged her index finger into the peep toe of her heel.

"I-I can't!" Yina said through muffled laughter. "S-She's too a-aggressive!"

"You call that aggressive?" Evelyn giggled a rather evil giggle and promptly removed Niko's left shoe.

Methodical fingers with absurd precision, Evelyn dragged her fingers in small circles around Niko's heel, then worked her way to the instep. Once there, the American woman showed no mercy and dug her lone finger in the moist and sweaty arch of Niko Himari.

Her eyes popped wide and chest rapidly rising and falling, Niko gripped the armrests of her swivel chair to the point that there'd be permanent marks left over.

However, Evelyn's attack was far from over, and she used her free hand to latch onto Niko's clenched and trembling toes and pull them back.

Now flat-footed with no means of protection, Evelyn curled her right hand into a claw shape while the left struggled to keep its pantyhosed victim in place. All the while, Evelyn never broke eye contact with the older Himari sibling and seductively whispered; oh boy is this going to tickle!

Tears had begun to well up in Niko's eyes as all she could do was watch the agonizingly slow fingers of her tickler approach one of her weakest spots.

"P-Plehehehease! No more!" Yina coughed through bitten lips and crying eyes.

While Eveyln had gone for the more intimidating approach with a big payoff, Chloe showed no patients and went straight for the spots she deemed most accessible. Sure, the arch and toes were always a hot spot for nerves, but both could be clenched and wrinkled to prevent the optimal effect. The heel, however, was an entirely different story as it was no more than a layer of smooth skin that was always vulnerable.

Both hands cupped together, Chloe used both hands to scribble along nylon-clad heels of Yina who could do nothing but writhe in her restraints as the scratching of her nylons echoed in the room.

Chloe started with circles, then figure eights that included the moist instep, then went into a free for all with no holds bared.

"Mphehehehe! N-No mohohohore!" Yina begged in weak giggly whispers as her entire face had become reminiscent to a ripe tomato.

"Hey, Yina laughed so you're supposed to let me go, right?!" Her older sister yelled in anxious frustration as Evelyn placed her hook-shaped fingers on Niko's moist arch with a feather like touch.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I recall the specific instructions were as followed..." Evelyn wiggled her eyebrows. "That whoever breaks into hysterical laughter is the loser of this competition. Which means...."

"W-Wait!" Niko didn't get a chance to retort as Evelyn's nails dug hungrily into her warm heel, arch, and the space right beneath the toes which proved to be the ultimate tickle spot.

Stools and chairs jumping as the Himari siblings fervently shook their heads, bucked their legs, and wiggled their ticklish feet to no avail, both of their faces had adopted a very dark tint of red that would draw concern from any general person. Not for Evelyn and Chloe, however, as the two ladies were having far too much fun enlisting their torturous punishment.

"Nihihihiko!" Yina gasped for air in a raspy squeak. "J-Juhuhust tehehel thehehem whahahat theyhehehe wanahaha heaheheher!~"

Niko refused to utter a comply, for she knew that if she did, her body would definitely betray her and let loose the humilitating laughter that was barely held back by her crazed and loony grin that stretched from ear to ear.

Yina fared no better as her pearly whites were hidden behind her puffed cheeks but were no doubt smiling against their will.

"Oho!~" Evelyn smirked. "It looks like I'm going to win, Chloe, because your victim is a quiet laugher!"

The french woman snorted. "Zat's not true at all, I just need to find zee right spot!"

With renewed vigor, Chloe's fingers ventured even deeper between Yina's wrinkled arches beneath the sheer sky-blue tights until the tip of her index finger drilled into the instep.

"Oh no you don't!" Evelyn huffed as she witnessed Yina's eyes widen to their maximum radius.

Instead of coming up with a new means of attack, Evelyn opted to copy her vice-president's technique and delved into the glossy confines of Niko's instep.

The Himari siblings on their last shred of resistance, the difference maker in their unfortunate competition was that while Chloe had the advantage of using both hands, Evelyn had secured her victim's pantyhosed foot which meant she could focus solely on one of the most ticklish areas without risk of the foot flinching away.

In a matter of seconds both Himari siblings were drenched in sweat, the cheeks on their faces red as a pomagranate, and lastly their entire body's were threatening to leap out of their binds. That is until one of them finally cracked.

In a high pitched tone, Niko reached a new level of octave that shocked Evelyn, Chloe, and even Yina who barely managed to hold out by a split second.

"T-THAHAHAHT'S ENOUGHAHAHAHAGH!!!" Niko shrieked as her makeup leaked onto her neck and collar in a mix of salty tears.

"Yes!" Evelyn continued to tickle for a few more seconds until she relented.

Chloe followed her superior's example, but was not content with the outcome and showed a petty sour face.

"O-Okay!" Yina sobbed as she finally had a chance to catch her breath. "Our mother told us to infiltrate your office and see what new projects you had planned! It's the honest truth!"

"Yina!" Chiko snarled.

The younger sibling glared daggers at her sister.

"I don't wanna be tickled anymore! It's humiliating!"

"Well, it's a good thing you won then, now isn't it?" Evelyn said whimsically. "As for your sister... Well I'm not quite sure."

"Crick!~"

The random sound of glass breaking, the attention of all the ladies darted to a hunched over Mike who jolted ramrod straight while he held an ice pack over his left eye.

"I... forgot that I left my home key in my desk drawer." He chuckled nervously as he held up said keys with his other hand.

"Also, I think the mother of Niko and Yina is downstairs and will be up here in a couple of minutes. So you might want to let them go before things escalate... well more than they have now at least."

"H-How long were zyou standing zhere?" Chloe asked with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"I only caught the end of Niko's outburst." Mike said. "That's uh... about it, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

Mike rushed to the stairs and didn't bother to close the door. His mind running to a mile a minute, he couldn't get rid of the hilarious image of Niko bursting into racous laughter out of his mind no matter how hard he tried.

All in all, the Himari siblings were rescued by their mother, much to the disappointment of Evelyn and Chloe, but they made sure to keep their lips shut as they were too dazed to not believe Evelyn's lie about her having recorded their shared ticklish experience.

As for Mike, the first thing he did when he got to his apartment was flop on his couch, close his eyes, and groan at the idea of having to come in to work tomorrow.

Last edited:
Love it! Nylon tickling is the best, especially love the shoe loss parts.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back