• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Let's Go Barry" Thread

Tickle Fiend

4th Level Orange Feather
Barry hit number 735 tonight and it only 21 HR's away from breaking Hank Aaron's record. 735 and counting...

As far as I am concerned, Mr. Bonds is The Evil One who plays for the hated jints.

:firedevil <== The Evil One

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: <== some of his teammates

I root for him to strike out every time he bats.

PS: Why hasn't he been indicted yet for tax evasion and perjury?

Barry, Barry, Barry!

Here's to one of the greatest baseball player's of all time achieving the most prestigious record in all of baseball.

Barry blasted #'s 736 & 737 tonight in only four innings. Now he's only 18 HR's away from Hank Aaron's record. 18 and counting....

Hank Aaron announced that he won't be around when the record's broken.

Proof that there is a God indeed.

I think storm7400 will be the only one celebrating with Barry, no one else will be.

I'm glad Barry has never won a World Series...

steroids.jpg

What a shame!

Hammering Hank did it drug free,and with grace and class.Barry will bring none of that with him when he is credited with the record.He will never be half the man Hank Aaron is!

Even if he should reach 800 homeruns some day, Barry Bonds will remain what he is today: evil incarnate. :firedevil

kilitiinko1 said:
Hammering Hank did it drug free,and with grace and class.Barry will bring none of that with him when he is credited with the record.He will never be half the man Hank Aaron is!

Bonds is a steroid-using, wife-beating, scumbag that is totally classless! He's just another drugged-out athlete bringing shame to his chosen sport. He might break Aaron's record, but he'll never have the respect Aaron brought to the sport. :mad:

Who cares about Barriod??? He is a cheater!!! Why do a countdown for a cheater??? That seems senseless!!! :confused:

As far as I'm concerned, Bonds can take that record and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. :couch:

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Hater's in the house!!!

Obviously, we're right up there with the delusional!

You're the only one who doesn't seem to get it; he's a steroid-user who doesn't deserve anything but to be thrown right out of the sport! And that goes for the rest of them who use drugs to so call enhance their sport. You either have it or you need to retire!

He's a steroid-using, wife-beating, fat-headed slob who deserves the Hall of Shame instead of Fame! But don't worry, he has at least one fan in you!

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Hater's in the house!!!

You are right, we hate cheating selfish scumbags who only care for themselves and no one else. He tarnishes true legends with his folly

I may be the only one on this board who supports him, but you better believe that he has many other fans that aren't on this board. I could care less what anyone else thinks about Barry and the record. I'm going to tune into ESPN when the time comes so I can witness history.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back