• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The official QUIRK-VILLE thread!

Adam West

TMF Regular
Greetings, citizens! I figured it was high time for us to get an official thread with the expressed purpose of functioning as the gathering place for all our fellow townsfolk!

I am sorry about my long absence, but I was on holidays in NutsTucket to celebrate the holidays with my beloved taffy - safe and far away from all the criminals who would steal it... I'M WATCHING YOU! :Grrr:

I hope that you all have also had good and zombie-free holidays- except for Carsomyr, that guy's a complete asshole.

Your Mayor,
Adam West

*spits out stolen taffy* :paranoia:

Oooooo! This place is snazzy. I applaud you Mayor West :clap:

Thank you, Mayor West! :jester:

(now to steal that taffy...)

Thank you, citizens! So, what have you all been up to while I was away? I see the Howler Monkeys are still here... :eek:

We have to ensure that Quirkville remains safe from one of Mayor West's major enemies: THE NOID!!!

Pretty slick, setting up a thread for Quirkville. I also applaud you Mayor.

I can report that we have a "mysterious" new addition to the Swedish Mafia :D

Mayor West has been reported as shaking with fear! :mwahaha:

I can report that we have a "mysterious" new addition to the Swedish Mafia :D

Mayor West has been reported as shaking with fear! :mwahaha:

My goodness! :eek: This demands another sit down with the Godfather! :happyhop:

Well done, Mayor! :D Quirk-ville continues to thrive under your leadership, the beer is still flowing and the many pranks have been a joy to witness :jester:

Not sure what's happening at the HOG, will have to pay it a visit! :excited:

*Downs an appletini* :gbtoast:

Hmmmm...

Not with that attitude! :mad: Are you gonna share or what? :p

:mine: Ohhh alright... but I need a better mode of transportation to your hideaway this time. Kangaroo just won't cut it! :neenerneener:

Greetings, citizens! I figured it was high time for us to get an official thread with the expressed purpose of functioning as the gathering place for all our fellow townsfolk!

I am sorry about my long absence, but I was on holidays in NutsTucket to celebrate the holidays with my beloved taffy - safe and far away from all the criminals who would steal it... I'M WATCHING YOU! :Grrr:

I hope that you all have also had good and zombie-free holidays- except for Carsomyr, that guy's a complete asshole.

Your Mayor,
Adam West

Good Mayor. I am back also after quite a break. The HOG is open all you children. It is time to party like we have never partied before. BRING IT!!!!!

Hello! :)
I would like to confess that I'm the new member of the Swedish Mafia. :devilish:
Oops, maybe not so clever to tell..:idunno: *hides* :eek:
But it's on the website anyway, so..:p

^
Aye! Wus gonna post that here too, after you confirmed that the text looked good. :D

Our organization is growing... FEAR US, Quirk-Ville! :mwahaha:

:D

I'm gonna party like it's... Wait, how does that saying go again?!? :eek:

1999 doesn't make any sense, I mean, 2000 does, but I suppose they mean you party on the new year's eve of 1999... Still, doesn't the REAL party start AFTER midnight? :confused:

^
Aye! Wus gonna post that here too, after you confirmed that the text looked good. :D

Our organization is growing... FEAR US, Quirk-Ville! :mwahaha:

Yeey, I was quicker than you :D :neenerneener:
*dancing around the house lol* X'P

:D

I'm gonna party like it's... Wait, how does that saying go again?!? :eek:

1999 doesn't make any sense, I mean, 2000 does, but I suppose they mean you party on the new year's eve of 1999... Still, doesn't the REAL party start AFTER midnight? :confused:

The REAL party can be anytime. :D Otherwise, it isn't REAL. ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back