• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread II

Mhmm! *Places my hands on my knees temporarily* See, looks like you're still ticklish! Just checking. :p

Well, I can place them against your underarms instead, certainly! *Slowly reaches out my hands towards you*

Or maybe that bare belly instead! *Smiles and stretches out a fingertip towards your exposed navel*

(In response to Volsung's post...)

"How do you know I've already peed? Did you spy on me?" I ask my feather-wielding tormentor, though I am given no time to ponder that mystery. The feather resumes its gliding motions, this time on my clit. By now, my labia is swelling. Wetness is beginning to form. I start to breathe harder and faster.

My mind is screaming, Keep going! Yes, keep doing it! But I bite my lip to stop myself from uttering those thoughts out loud. He already knows he has me all excited. Just a few more of his masterful strokes, his well-aimed touches with the feather on my most private spots. My heart is racing now. My body twitches and my back is arcing.

"Mmmm... do it, baby. Finish the job." I whisper between those deep breaths. I am ready to explode on the inside. He just needs to keep doing this for a little while longer...

However, the feather's touch suddenly ceased just as I was right on the edge. "Well?" I ask him, "Finish what you started, Volsung."

No no no don't hehehe don't tickle there I'm too ticklish

Too what? I'm not sure I heard properly :p *Gently traces my fingertip in circles around your button, moving closer with each orbit, before plunging it inside and wiggling it madly against the skin*

Too what? I'm not sure I heard properly :p *Gently traces my fingertip in circles around your button, moving closer with each orbit, before plunging it inside and wiggling it madly against the skin*

Eeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I am tihihicklish hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *I push your hand away*

*Swaps with my other hand and begins to skitter my fingers across your lower belly, tracing from left to right before giving your hip a soft squeeze*

*Swaps with my other hand and begins to skitter my fingers across your lower belly, tracing from left to right before giving your hip a soft squeeze*

*Twisting to a side and falling in the sofa* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sthahap it hahahahahahahahaha

*Twisting to a side and falling in the sofa* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sthahap it hahahahahahahahaha

Now's my chance! *Reaches up under your arm with my hand and spiders my fingers furiously across the skin of your underarm, grazing back and forth over the skin*

Now's my chance! *Reaches up under your arm with my hand and spiders my fingers furiously across the skin of your underarm, grazing back and forth over the skin*

Naaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha *trying to get your hand away with my other hand*

Naaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaha *trying to get your hand away with my other hand*

*Uses my first hand to reach for your other underarm, wedging my fingers underneath and wiggling them against the skin, before running them down your side*

*Uses my first hand to reach for your other underarm, wedging my fingers underneath and wiggling them against the skin, before running them down your side*

*I somehow get away from you and push your hands away* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(In response to Volsung's post...)

"How do you know I've already peed? Did you spy on me?" I ask my feather-wielding tormentor, though I am given no time to ponder that mystery. The feather resumes its gliding motions, this time on my clit. By now, my labia is swelling. Wetness is beginning to form. I start to breathe harder and faster.

My mind is screaming, Keep going! Yes, keep doing it! But I bite my lip to stop myself from uttering those thoughts out loud. He already knows he has me all excited. Just a few more of his masterful strokes, his well-aimed touches with the feather on my most private spots. My heart is racing now. My body twitches and my back is arcing.

"Mmmm... do it, baby. Finish the job." I whisper between those deep breaths. I am ready to explode on the inside. He just needs to keep doing this for a little while longer...

However, the feather's touch suddenly ceased just as I was right on the edge. "Well?" I ask him, "Finish what you started, Volsung."
"Perhaps another time Princess... another time..."

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back