• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Original Power Rangers: Then and Now

She does doesn't she?

I will say Amy Jo is prettier that Jennifer But that's just me

PLUS AJJ is a gymnast...

Just saying, you know, use your imagination

(And also, let's not forget the 'hot rumor' that AJJ 'likes to have her feet tickled'... I saw here on the TMF and it haunts me FOREVER!:rolleyes:)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DEwZrU_FnK4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DEwZrU_FnK4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is funny too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFK5DloKUFM

(And also, let's not forget the 'hot rumor' that AJJ 'likes to have her feet tickled'... I saw here on the TMF and it haunts me FOREVER!:rolleyes:)

Thats NOT a rumor! It's true. Completely true! Damnit Cy/MiG, I NEED that to be true! Just give me this one. :serenity:

The reason most people didn't realize that Trini died, was because she was in her fatal car accident just a day or two before September 11, 2001. The news of her death was hardly (if at all) reported, since the terrorist attacks was ALL that was covered for a week. By the time the news went back to normal, her death was already considered "old news".

Yeah, I didn't hear about her death until 2003 I think.

Also, there was another person whose death I didn't hear about because he passed away so close to 9/11; actor Victor Wong who was the old grandfather from the 3 Ninjas films.

Congrats To Amy Jo Johnson - She Gave Birth

Power Ranger Johnson Welcomes Baby Girl

6 December 2008 6:11 AM, PST

TV star Amy Jo Johnson is celebrating after giving birth to her first child.

The former Power Rangers star, who also appeared in U.S. series Felicity, welcomed a daughter on Monday.

The newborn, Johnson's first with fiance Olivier Giner, is named Francesca Christine, according to People.com.

*IMDB news

The former Power Rangers star, who also appeared in U.S. series Felicity, welcomed a daughter on Monday.

The newborn, Johnson's first with fiance Olivier Giner, is named Francesca Christine, according to People.com.

*IMDB news

She'll be fitting back into the old Pink Ranger suit in no time!

*IMDB news

So now she's a MILF...? :facepalm:

Sorry, it was TOO easy :D

Not sure if everyone grew up in the '90s to fall under the Power Rangers spell, though.... I was actually watching some episodes recently and I said to myself "HOLY CRAP! I took this stuff seriously when I was 8 years old?!"

you do realize Amy Jo Johnson confessed to loving having her bare feet lightly tickled.

ah, power rangers was awesome until they ruined it.

that's too much! I used to have SUCH a crush on Billy the Blue Ranger....

I was actually watching some episodes recently and I said to myself "HOLY CRAP! I took this stuff seriously when I was 8 years old?!"

Watch some of the most recent seasons, and you'll be saying "Damn, these new seasons are so crappy, they make the orginal ones look f*cking awesome. "

Here's what a fight scene in the newer seasons (especially when a Ranger gets a motorbike) sounds like:

"WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" *BOOOOOM!* "LAAAAAAAAAY-ZERRRRRRRRRRRS! " *BOOOM!* " KIIIIIIIIIIIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! " *BOOOOM!* " FIIIIIRRRRRE" *BOOOM!* "YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! " "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAH!" (repeat for around seven to ten minutes). And this is before they even decide to combine weapons and finish the monster.

-------------------------
Here's what a fight in the original series after the Rangers are morphed (and they've threatend to kick the villan's ass) sounds like: "AIYAHH!" *boom!* "YAAH!* (two rangers strike the monster) "HIYAH! (the last two Rangers strike the monster) (takes about 30 seconds) ..and if Tommy's around : "seet-aiyahh!"

"Alright, guys, bring em together!"

*Rangers combine weapons* (takes about a minute or two to happen)

"FIRE!"

*BOOOOM!* (monster dies, and depending on Rita or Zedd's mood, the monster either stays dead... or grows 30 stories tall, only to die again 5 minutes later, if it's not a multi-part episode)

Hell, the last fight in the season 1 episode "Doomsday" used the indivual Dinozords, the Megazord (tank mode and warrior mode), Dragonzord, Dragonzord Battle-Mode, and the Ultrazord (which was totally badass. lol), one right after the other and managed to fit that all into a fight that finished in less time than it takes the newer Rangers to morph.

Not to mention while the newer season Rangers and monsters look like they're trying to slap each other , the older Rangers actually looked like they were trying to kick each other's asses (I still remember the scene were Goldar lifts Jason up...by his NECK. That villan was badass in season 1. lol)

I think my buddy Cy/MiG will agree with me that the Power Rangers were ruined as soon as Amy Jo Johnson left!

Word!

Although she did return for the ill fated 2nd movie...:xlime:

With a nice ass shot, however...:devil:

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back