• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Out-of-the-Blue Lolita One-Eighty

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
Watched Lolita last night,.... the '97 version with Jeremy Irons and Dominique Swain. I've seen it several times, as I have Stanley Kubrick's 1962 adaptation of the Nabokov novel,... with James Mason and Sue Lyon. Of course I had to wait a few years to see that one,.. but I'd read the book when I was in Jr. High. I couldn't wait to be a dirty old man. Great foot scenes in both movies, too.

Interesting plot ingredient early on is that Humbert is actually contemplating "getting rid of" Lolita's mom so that he can have Lolita. But before he can act on this plan, the woman runs out into the street and gets plowed by a passing car. Fini. How convenient for Humbert, eh? Things like that just never happen.

Or do they? The scene for some reason caused me to think back to an experience from my ad agency days around 1979. I was dating a woman who was the receptionist at a rival agency. Her name was Margie. Vivacious and then some. I think it was our second or third outing,.. and we were finally back at my place for, hopefully our first,..... well, you know.

We sat on the sofa relating idiotic agency stories back and forth and drinking wine. I was inwardly distracted by trying to figure out how to at least score a non-incriminating reconnaissance tickle on Margie's feet. And I was being carefully reserved, too, since this was also a quasi-professional connection. And while I sat furtively pondering this imponderable, Margie casually slipped off her heels,... extended her legs across my lap and impishly said, "Tickle my feet." Uh-huh. She was quite ticklish, too. Sure made our subsequent conversation a lot easier.

And the incident with Margie wasn't the only occasion of this sort of irony, either. Another woman I dated during the same time frame once shocked me with the announcement (as we were retiring for the evening) that her favorite form of foreplay was being tickled. ("Not so much that I get a stomach ache," she stipulated.) Jeez,..... another perfectly good mountain of anxiety, wasted.

So, after that laborious intro, my question is to all the "ler's" out there,..... Have you ever been feverishly trying to negotiate the dilemma of that first tentative, exploratory tickle or confession,... only to have your companion totally resolve the issue for you? Answer the question before you could even ask it? Angle towards doing exactly what you secretly wanted to do, anyway? Out of the blue,.... the ultimate coincidence?

Last edited:
It has happened, but not exactly with tickling, but with foot fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back