• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Girl

indivision

TMF Expert
I've have writing short stories about tickling off and on since I was in high school. Unfortunately, I have lost much of my work of the past. I do, however, have one that I just finished. And yes, the two main characters are high school girls, but I did make them eighteen, so they are of age (as are all the characters in the stories I write). Enjoy!

Oh, and as you can see, copy/paste didn't allow for paragraph breaks, so it might be a bit of a pain to read. Sorry about that.

The Perfect Girl

It was a bright cool day in March and Emily Crane was stuck in her last period geography class. She gazed around the room with dreamy eyes, wanting to be somewhere else. She had felt this all day. Ever since she got to school that morning, she just had not wanted to be at school.
During her absent-minded examination of the classroom, she happened catch a look at Annie Clemons, the captain of the varsity tennis team. Annie had been in cheerleading in earlier school years. In fact, in ninth grade she was the captain of the freshman cheerleading squad. Her days of cheerleading were gone now. These days, she was strictly a tennis and volleyball girl.
Emily kind of liked Annie. Well, she didn’t like her in an infatuated way or anything. Emily was strictly heterosexual, and so was Annie. However, the two had been casual friends off and on throughout their school careers. Annie, however, had a certain charm that either made or broke Emily’s view of her—she was kind of a preppy girl, a “little Miss Perfect,” if you want to put it that way. Sometimes Emily found that kind of amusing, other times it drove her nuts. Sometimes she was just too good, too nice, too perfect for her own damn good. She was always on the “straight A’s” honor roll, she always got the lead in the school plays (yes, Annie was a thespian, too), and she always, always, seemed to be the teacher’s pet. Emily had Spanish class with her during the previous school year, which was eleventh grade, and it was painfully obvious that Mr. Hernandez thought she was the absolute best student in his class. This year, she had World Geography and physics with her, and the teachers in both of those classes adored her as well. It didn’t help that Annie always sat in the front row, center seat, either.
“Oh, Mrs. Jade,” Annie said, raising her hand, breaking Emily’s daydream and bringing her back to her harsh cold reality. “I know the answer.”
“What is it, Annie?” Mrs. Jade said, smiling at her star pupil.
“It’s Quito,” Annie said, smiling her usual bright, toothy smile. Apparently the question had asked for the capital of Ecuador. Emily chuckled to herself, staring over at Annie from her seat, on the far left of the classroom, two seats up from the back.
For nearly two years now, there had been something that Emily had always wanted to do to Annie. She didn’t want to hurt her or anything. She wasn’t even mad at her. But she still had one malevolent little idea of something to do to little Miss Emily: she wanted to tickle her. Emily didn’t want to just sneak up behind her in the hallway and give her ribs a few gentle pokes and then giggle when Annie twitched and yelped from it. She wanted to REALLY tickle the girl. Emily wanted to tie the girl down and literally tickle her until she shrieked bloody murder. Now, that does sound like a sort of mean thing to do, but to Emily, it would all be in good fun. Emily had this secret desire for a long time, but she really felt that now was a good time to bring that little idea into reality. Yes, it was now time to make the class sweetheart giggle herself to death (not literally).
With that thought, the bell finally rang, signaling the end of yet another day at Karl High School. Emily slowly rose from her seat, watching Annie gradually pack up her book and notebook and place them gently into her denim tote bag that was lined with pink lace. She was dressed in a light blue blouse with really short sleeves, loose fitted jeans and sandals. Her toenails were painted bright red, and the skin of her feet looked so soft that you could almost swear it was made out of pure cream. She got up and walked out of the room, and Emily followed her. When they were out in the hall, Emily walked up beside her.
“Oh, hi Emily,” Annie smiled, noticing Emily beside her. Annie usually made it a point to greet everyone she saw.
“Hey Annie,” Emily said, ready to put her plan into action. “Say, are you doing anything today after you leave here?”
“I don’t think so,” Annie said. “Why do you ask?” The two continued down the crowded hallway.
“Well,” Emily said. “I realized that we haven’t really hung out together for a while, and I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place for a while. We could watch some movies, or maybe order a pizza, I don’t know. What do you say?”
“Well,” Annie said, a little surprised by the invitation. “I guess I could. I mean, I really didn’t have anything else planned.”
“Great,” Emily declared. “We can just go in my car. I’m parked right out front.”
“Okay, lead the way,” Annie said with a giggle.
Emily was really looking forward to the remainder of the evening.

“I really like your house,” Annie said, walking through the front door of Emily’s house while Emily held the door open for her.
“Thanks,” Emily said, walking in behind her. “It’s one of a kind.” Annie giggled.
The two girls spent the next few hours visiting with each other. Emily didn’t want to jump into her plan right away, making it bluntly obvious to Annie why she was invited over. Emily instead cultivated the arrangement. They ordered a pizza for dinner and watched a movie. After that, Emily decided that it was time to go in for the kill.
“Say, Annie, you want to go down to the basement? I have something I want to show you,” she asked innocently as they were both sitting in the living room finishing up the pizza.
“Oh, sure,” Annie said, taking a drink from her can of soda. She rose up from the couch, and Emily did the same. Emily led the way, taking Annie into a moderately sized room at the far corner of the basement. It was meant to be a guestroom. It was good for that purpose, too, since there was a bathroom right next to it. It was a cozy little room too, with a comfortable queen sized bed.
“Is this what you wanted to show me?” Annie inquired, taking a look around.
“Yeah, sort of,” Emily said, hardly able to contain her mischievous smile. “Actually, I kind of wanted to show you a little game.”
“A game?” Annie looked kind of interested.
“Yeah…um…,” Emily shuffled around for a way to word this. “Could you lie down on the bed?” Emily hadn’t exactly taken the time to think about how she was going to get Annie in the right position for this.
“Oh, sure,” Annie happily agreed without further persuasion. Emily breathed slight sigh of relief and satisfaction. Annie, the sweet and apparently gullible girl, lied down on the bed, making herself comfortable. “This is cozy!”
“Yeah, it is,” Emily said, now fishing through the drawers on the nearby dresser. She found several plain white T-shirts. These would be good for tying Annie up. They should hold her well, and they wouldn’t burn like rope probably would.
“So…what’s next?” Annie asked curiously.
Gee, I hope I don’t scar this sweet girl for life, Emily thought, taking the shirts over to the bed and sitting down next to Annie. “Now Annie, just because it’s part of the ‘game’ I’m showing you, I’m going to tie you up, okay?” Emily said it with a smile
“Um…okay,” Annie said, looking a little confused, but going along anyway. Emily proceeded to tie each of her wrists to the top railing of the bed so that they were spread out over her head. Then, she tied a shirt around each of her ankles, afterwards tying each shirt to the foot of the bed. Her feet were still pretty much together, though. She wasn’t exactly “spread eagle,” but she was close.
“Okay, now,” Emily said, now having her “victim” right where she wanted her.
“Yep, I’m all tied up now,” Annie said, seeming somewhat proud.
Crap, Emily thought. What if she’s not ticklish? No, she has to be. Any girl this sweet and this cute HAS to be ticklish.
“So, what’s the game?” Annie asked. Emily quickly thought of her answer.
“Well, Annie,” Emily asked with a sweet grin on her face. “Before I start the game, I am going to have to ask you a simple little question, to which you should answer clearly and honestly.”
“Okay,” Annie replied.
“Are you ticklish?”
“Well yes,” Annie replied. “But…oh no.” Annie looked a little nervous now. Not offended, though. “Oh no…Emily…you’re going to tickle me, aren’t you?” Annie had a cute pout on her face now.
“I’m afraid that I am,” Emily said with a smile. “But it’s part of a game.”
“How?”
“Well, you see,” Emily explained, kind of making it up by ear. “I’ll tickle you for say, forty minutes. But, if you get to where you really can’t take it anymore, you can just say the safe word, which is ‘purple mushroom,’ and I’ll stop. But, that will mean that I win the game. If you last forty minutes, that means you get to tie me up and tickle me. The only difference will be that you’ll get to tickle me for forty minutes before I can use the safe word to make it stop. But, if I last for double the time, which will be an hour and twenty minutes, that will mean that I get to tie you up again and tickle you for an hour and twenty minutes before you’re allowed to stop it with the safe word. Understand?”
“Yeah, that sounds…I don’t know…kind of fun,” Annie said. “I do kind of wish you’d told me this before you tied me up, but oh well. This sounds a little fun.”
“Great,” Emily declared. She climbed further onto the bed, making a show out of cracking her knuckles. Her white Nike T-shirt rose up a little, but it didn’t show her stomach. Before she did anything else, she decided that she’d take off her tennis shoes for comfort. “Hold on a sec,” she told Annie. She slid off her lightweight Adidas shoes and let them fall on the floor. Her jeans were still long enough that they covered most of her gray-socked feet. “Now,” she said, climbing further onto the bed. “Where should I start?” She straddled Annie’s waist and tickled her sides. Annie winced a little at first, then started giggling uncontrollably.
“Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee ehee hee he heeeeeeee heeee heee Oh My God he he hehe he he he oh hehe he he he that tickles so much!” Annie giggled like a little schoolgirl while Emily tickled her all over her sides and ribs. Emily looked up at the clock on the wall. It was now six o’clock.
“Only thirty-nine more minutes to go!” she chimed. She assumed that she had been tickling her for a minute. Annie’s giggling gradually turned into laughter as Emily escalated the tickling on her ribs. She shrieked and bucked as much as she could. Emily was kind of surprised at the extent of Annie’s ticklishness. “You are quite the ticklish girl, aren’t you?” Emily cooed, tickling Annie’s stomach.
“Yes, tee hee hee, oh yes I AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM WHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Emily hit a very ticklish spot on Annie’s lower stomach. She kept tickling Annie there, teasing her a little about the whole situation.
“Kitchy kitchy koo!” Emily grinned. She kept tickling up and down Annie’s ribs, making sure to dip down onto that area on her lower stomach every so often. Before long, Annie was howling with laughter. Tiny tears were streaming down the girl’s cheeks. Emily didn’t think she was actually crying. It seems more like her eyes were watering from the laughter. Annie tugged at her restraints and bucked her body as much as she could with Emily straddled on top of her.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HAHAHAH HA AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………PLEASE HAHAHAHAA HAHAHAAHA STOP……OH PLEASE…..STOP………..OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAHAHAH EHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEEHAHAAA PLEE EEEEEEEEEEEESSEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Annie’s laughter hit a new level when Emily started tickling her underarms. She tugged at her restraints a little harder.
“Stop laughing and I’ll stop tickling,” Emily smiled, still tickling. She decided to give Annie a little mercy and stopped tickling her underarms. She tickled back down her sides and then started working up and down her rib cage again.
“AHAAHAHAHAHA……..EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHA…….hahahaa……HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUUUUUUUUU AWWWWWWWWFULLLLL BITCH!” Annie laughed, tugging at her restraints. Emily jumped a little at that one. Throughout all the time she knew her, Emily had never heard Annie cuss. Heck, the girl had been known to excuse herself for using the word “freaking” to describe something.
“Did you just call me a bitch?” Emily asked, laughing a surprised laugh. She was now using her index fingers to poke around on Annie’s ribs.
“Well heheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehhehehe you’re heheheheeheheheheh being one hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!” Annie cried, her face now looking a little hurt, even though she was laughing.”
“I am not!” Emily declared, thinking it was all a joke. She couldn’t believe Annie was still giggling like crazy, since she was only poking her ribs gently. “And for saying that, I’m going to tickle your feet!” She stopped poking Annie’s ribs and got off of her. She started crawling down towards Annie’s feet. One of her flip-flops had already fallen off.
“Nooooooooo….don’t tickle my feet,” Annie pleaded, the tone of her voice exhausted.
“Oh, but I have to,” Emily cooed. “Just look at them!” She grabbed the flip-flop that had fallen off and yanked the other one off of Annie’s right foot. She tossed both of them out into the floor. Emily then wiggled her fingers teasingly around Annie’s feet.
“Emily NOOOOOOOOOOO!” Annie let out a loud yelping laugh.
“I’m not even tickling you,” Emily said, chuckling to herself. “Not yet, anyway.”
“Why are you doing this to me?” Annie sighed, a half smile on her face.
“Why? Why am I doing this?” Emily said in a jocular no-nonsense way. She situated herself beside Annie’s feet and started tickling. “I’m doing this because you’re such a ‘little Miss Perfect.’ I’m doing this because everyone thinks that everything you do is so great. And…I don’t know. Maybe I’m doing this because ever since you got in with that popular clique, you stopped hanging out with me so much. Heck, I don’t know.” After Emily let out her spiel, she realized that Annie was tugging hard at her restraints and laughing like she had when she tickled her underarms. Maybe she was even laughing harder.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA…………………..AHHH HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE HAHAHAHA I’M SORRY……………………..AHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEOEOEOEE OEOEOEOEOEOEEOEOEOEOEHAHAHAAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Annie laughed and squirmed around as much as she could. For a minute, Emily thought that she might have hurt Annie’s feelings with all that she had said. She started to feel a little bad, but she did keep tickling Annie’s feet. She looked over at the storage chest at the foot of the bed. Annie had left her purse there. Still tickling with one hand, Emily reached over and started fumbling around in it. Within seconds, she found what she was looking for: a hairbrush. She stopped tickling for a second and straddled Annie’s ankles, her back facing Annie. Annie kept laughing for a few seconds before she realized that Emily wasn’t tickling her anymore.
“Time to try something different…and by the way, you still have twenty minutes left,” Emily said. Annie saw the hairbrush in Emily’s hands.
“Oh no, don’t tickle me with that!” Annie cried, tugging at her restraints. She didn’t exactly sound devastated, but the tickling had definitely taken its toll on her.
“Oh, but you don’t want to give up, do you?” Emily cooed, beginning her tickle assault on Annie’s feet with the hairbrush. Annie erupted with laughter.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA OHGOD PLEE EEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP HEHEHAHAHAHEEHEHEHA HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEH AHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEH STOPSTOP STOP STOP STOP OHHHHHA HAHAHAHAH AHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAH EHEHEHEHA AHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHEHEHEAHAHAHAH!” Annie squirmed around as much as she could and tugged at her restraints. Emily just kept on tickling, occasionally taunting Annie with a “goochy goo” or some type of related phrase. Enjoying Annie’s reaction, she chose to stay on Emily’s feet for the rest of the time. After several minutes of tickling with the hairbrush, she did decide to put that thing down and go back to tickling Annie’s feet with her fingers. Annie remained in her hysterical state, nonetheless.
“Are you holding out okay, Annie?” Emily teased, still tickling Annie’s feet steadily. All Annie could was laugh. However, in the midst of all her laughter, Emily could have sworn that she heard this sweet girl utter the words “fuck you, bitch.” “Actually, we’re almost done.” Emily looked at the clock, realizing that Annie had only one minute left in her tickle torture. Emily kept tickling Annie until the minute was up, and then she stopped. She got off of Annie’s ankles and turned to face her. Annie’s face was a little flushed and she was breathing pretty hard.
“I didn’t think you were ever going to stop,” Annie said, catching her breath.
“Yeah, I guess forty minutes can be a long time when you’re getting tickled,” Emily said, moving in closer to Annie. “Here, let me untie you.”
“Forty minutes, oh my god, how could you tickle me for so long? I was screaming for you to stop,” Annie said, a sad tone to her voice.
“Well, you could have stopped the whole thing by just saying the safe word, which was ‘purple mushroom,’” Emily reminded, untying Annie’s wrists.
“Oh crap, I forgot about that,” Annie muttered. “The tickling kind of overshadowed my memory.” She giggled a little, and Emily untied her ankles. “Did you mean all that stuff you said about me being ‘Little Miss Perfect’ and all?”
“Well,” Emily once again realized that she had probably gone overboard on that one. “I have to admit, sometimes it seems as though you are a little ‘too good’ per se, but I don’t really hold it against you. I mean, I don’t dislike you or anything. I don’t know. I guess I may have just felt a little left out since we don’t spend that much time together anymore.”
“Emily,” Annie sat up on the bed. “It’s not that I wanted to stop hanging out with you or anything. It’s really that, well, you just stopped asking me to do things with you after a while, and I started meeting new people, and I guess we just kind of drifted apart from there. I never really meant to shun you or anything.” Annie shrugged and let a sympathetic grin crawl onto her face. “But I AM sorry that I made you feel that way.”
“And I’m sorry for the things I said,” Emily said, giving her ticklee a hug. “So, I guess you get to tickle me now, don’t you?”
“Actually, could we do that another time?” Annie said, looking at the clock. “I need to get home now.”
“Sure,” Emily responded. “Raincheck.”

Last edited:
Must of been something pretty damn important she needed to get home for!

Top story well written dude, keep it up.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back