• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Socks

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
1. Which socks are the perfect ones for tickling?

2. Which socks look good on a ticklee, whether they make the ticklee more ticklish or not?

3. What are your favouriite socks to wear like?

Best socks for tickling are thin ones. Trust me :cool:

*almost makes a smart comment about Sockstickler but bites my tounge*

whereisderek23 said:
1. Which socks are the perfect ones for tickling?

2. Which socks look good on a ticklee, whether they make the ticklee more ticklish or not?

3. What are your favouriite socks to wear like?
Hmmm, this is an interesting question. Let me see here...
1. The best ones for tickling are probably pretty thin ones, where you can see the outline of the ticklee's foot. There, there's not really as much between their foot and your fingers as if they were wearing thicker socks.
2. Any socks really. Black, white, pink, blue, rainbow, normal, toe socks, it doesn't matter.
3. Just regular, plain white socks.

TKLVR18 said:
Best socks for tickling are thin ones. Trust me :cool:

*almost makes a smart comment about Sockstickler but bites my tounge*
Oh why start biting your tongue now?

Shrimpwrappers, Huh?

1. The One's Still Neatly Folded In The Drawer. :) I Prefer Bare Feet Tickling. However, Black Or Red Lace Anklets Or "fishnet' Socks Are Hot. I Am Old Enough To Remember The First? Toe Socks Craze Of The 1970's. Those Were Too Cute, Especially Those That Had A Different Color For Each Toe. I'm So Old I Wear Support Socks. The Black Ones Really Set Off My Sandals ;). Sorry To Ruin Question #3 For Everyone.

1. I don't like foot tickling at all, so I don't care from that standpoint.

2. I do like toe socks though, those are adorable. Especially the brightly colored ones. I should get some.

3. Boot socks (aka loose socks) are the ones I like wearing the most right now.

Sockstickler said:
Oh why start biting your tongue now?

Wrong thread for it. :happy: Thought mentioning I was thinking it was insult enough.

And I forgot to say, I usually wear ankle socks:happy:

1. Thin socks. Like the non-cotton, acrillic or nylon material, or acrillic/nylon combo.

2. White or black cotton socks, any cool multi-color designed socks. Any length is cool. Not toe-socks though! yuck!

3. Right now, my favorite pair of socks that I have is a pair of black and white stripe socks that I bought from Hot-Topic. Their really girl over-the-knee socks, but I wear them down at my ankles. Don't knock it before you try it, those socks are really comfy and they look cool. I like them

TiCkLeSoCkS said:
1. Thin socks. Like the non-cotton, acrillic or nylon material, or acrillic/nylon combo.

2. White or black cotton socks, any cool multi-color designed socks. Any length is cool. Not toe-socks though! yuck!

3. Right now, my favorite pair of socks that I have is a pair of black and white stripe socks that I bought from Hot-Topic. Their really girl over-the-knee socks, but I wear them down at my ankles. Don't knock it before you try it, those socks are really comfy and they look cool. I like them
I hear you.

1. I'd say thin socks are the best for tickling ^_^ .

2. I like either fluffy socks, or Something and black stripey ones, like for example black and blue stripey.

3. Same as above, I love my long stripey socks :D .

Attachments

• ne39.jpg
    ne39.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 23
lonelykimiko said:

2. I like either fluffy socks, or Something and black stripey ones, like for example black and blue stripey.

Those look pretty cool. :D

Yeah! And how cute are these!

Attachments

• 20050908-07.jpg
    20050908-07.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 17
And look at this pic I found too :D .

Attachments

• socks.jpg
    socks.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 42
obdub said:
1. definitely thin ones!!
2. ankle socks are especially cute
3. ankle socks again :D toe socks are fun too :happy:

I agree w/ you obdub...
1.Thin ones are the best.
2.ankles socks are cute. Esp. the ones that are either equal in length w/ ur ankle or below.... white are best for color.
3. Ankle socks agian too...

Hey obdub, do you think I cound get some pics of you wearing ankle socks? :D

Hi!

1. Thin ones, like the others said ;)
2. Ankle socks are very cute or some other thin and light-colored socks.
3. In the summer I normally don't wear socks, sometimes some ankle socks and in the winter fluffy ones :) At the moment I where thin socks in a light pink, like these ones .

candyfloss

lonelykimiko said:

Do you have black and white ones like mine kimiko?

Attachments

• Largo.JPG
    Largo.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 16
Yea and their really damn comfortable too, their made of some kind of nylon/acrilic material. You probably wear them up over your knees though, right?

cool, now is that a picture of you wearing them on your banner? The middle pic.

TiCkLeSoCkS said:
cool, now is that a picture of you wearing them on your banner? The middle pic.
Nope. What you're looking at there is a prime picture of Amy Lee, lead singer of Evanescence, one of the greatest (In my humble opinion.) bands out there. She is beautiful, definitely, but she is not Lonelykimiko. Sorry.

Amy is very cute, I like her :) And in October the new Evanescence Album comes out :happy:

candyfloss said:
Amy is very cute, I like her :) And in October the new Evanescence Album comes out :happy:
A new album? Where'd you hear about this from?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back