• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the pinwheel incident, cry will ya! M/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Tickling Kate Benzi #11

Ten minutes of nonstop upper body tickling on Kate Benzi. The tickler wants her to cry. Kate goes crazy with laughter, speaking "languages" never uttered before. He also briefly tickles her armpits and sides with a sharp metal pinwheel which drives her banannas! This tickling is very intense and very lengthy. Please don't miss out on getting the full clip.

Ten minutes for the price of eight.

Not much chatter about this clip. I think its a really good scene. Make sure you check out the sample above.

I think this looks hot...I got chills watching that pinwheel and your fingers..

I think this looks hot...I got chills watching that pinwheel and your fingers..

Yeah I'll agree with that. I could feel her torture. All I know is if I were at the mercy of some girl tickling me like that I probably would be laughing just as bad as Kate!

Wow, there's more jiggling than an entire season of BAYWATCH. Ms. Benzi is extremely fetching; and her nudity is quite engaging (a definite draw for upper body ticklers).

Watching the full clip leaves me with the impression that "ice cream" was Kate's safe word, and she used it about four to five minutes into the clip...

Good clip. I ve been looking for one of these pinwheels forever. can someone tell me what it is and where to find one?

she is a tickling classic girl! i just love her laugh!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back