• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pitiless Prndulum ~ by Augustine

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Liner Notes: Turn just 6º from my recent OktoberFetish Vincent Price post, and here we have another most excellent offering from my good friend and colleague Augustine, returning to haunt us from he netherworld of his holiday. Yet more Roger Corman-esque fun with Poe themes combined with wicked tickle torture bondage and international fetish spy, Silke Arches. But enough, here are Augustine's very own words on the matter::

"" C.A.B. my friend,

Once upon a midnight dreary...Spent the holiday weekend holed up with a hellish head cold. Call it the result of too much cold medicine or freak chance but I did feel a bit creative. I truly loved your OktoberFetish promo featuring Silke Arches in that wonderfully diabolical torture machine. Couldn't get the image out of my mind, so the result is another early entry for OktoberFetish. My tribute both to Edgar Allen Poe and my favorite fetish spy.

Enjoy (sniff. hack. cough. grin.)

Augz ""

Last edited:
Butt tickling - a truly underrepresented target!

Amazing work from the Aug! Thanks for posting it up, CAB!

Silke looks tremendously hot.

B

Great take on a classic. Complete with an exquisite Augustine sexy tickler. And Silke looks perfect for the taking in that position. I'm looking forward to Halloween like never before.

Great work! I love the brushes going across her soles and the fact that her toes are strapped down. :feets:

The focus on the helplessness of ticklee is what I like best about your work.

Outstanding!

Jim
MTJpub.com

One of the first stories I read from Edgar Allan Poe... And this is such a great devious twist! :D

Thanks all. I find Ms. Arches to be absolutely irresisiable...so I don't even try to. Nevermore.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back