• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Post Your Favorite Picture Thread

baldadonis

Verified
I just returned from a wonderful vacation with some amazing photos, some among the favorite I've ever taken. Looking at those pictures got me to thinking about all the pictures we take in our lives. Which are the ones that really stand out?

This thread is pretty simple. Post any picture that you think is particularly meaningful, beautiful, important, funny, whatever. It can be tickling-related or not. You do not necessarily have to be in the picture, nor does anyone, it can be a picture of objects or scenery if you like.

Please post what the picture depicts and tell why it is a favorite picture of yours. Please no photoshopping; real pictures only.

I'll start. This is a picture from my hotel room in Hawaii. The view was amazing to begin with, but this sunset was one of the most beautiful I'd ever seen.

Last edited:
Here is a photo that I've posted many times before. I took it myself with Mistress Zara's digital camera. It is untouched by photoshop or any editor.

It shows her lovely bare soles. :feets:

I think it's very beautiful. :D

Attachments

• aaz.jpg
    aaz.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 29
I have a favorite picture I like to look at upon occasion. It is of my back yard as a kid and all the memories that go with it. In that picture you see the place that I learned to hunt, drive, fly a kite, fish, and just be a kid with no responsibilities. Behind one stand of trees was the fishing hole. Behind the other was where I learned to swim. A couple of stepped of rocks and we had a baseball diamond. If we wanted to play kick the can we had four square miles to hide in and all night to play.

Taken at our family reunion in 2004......

One of my favorite shots.....

This shot was taken in New Mexico, sometime in the summer of 2006. I'd just been on my first visit to the Carlsbad Caverns and I spotted a beautiful sunset on my way back to Carlsbad itself. I stopped by the side of the road to take a shot of it and managed to line up a yucca plant to produce this shot.

For the record, this is the original image. No Photoshop, no digital manipulation whatsoever.

Crossover.jpg

I´m going to answer with a youtube video :)

My city! I did almost this exact same thing today, i´m still to get one on camera...i never take a camera as i do it so often. anyway, it´s quite beautiful. From all the cities i´ve flown to, mine is clearly one of the best looking (having the airport so close to the city center helps a lot).

http://_www._youtube._com/watch?v=UIrBoubuu1k&feature=related

P.S.: be careful to delete the 3 underscores i placed. i did it as i believe it´s the rule not to copy a real lick to youtube here.

I´m going to answer with a youtube video :)

My city! I did almost this exact same thing today, i´m still to get one on camera...i never take a camera as i do it so often. anyway, it´s quite beautiful. From all the cities i´ve flown to, mine is clearly one of the best looking (having the airport so close to the city center helps a lot).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIrBoubuu1k&feature=related

P.S.: be careful to delete the 3 underscores i placed. i did it as i believe it´s the rule not to copy a real lick to youtube here.

Nice

2 pictures...

1) A very bizzy coffee table...
coffeetablekz3.jpg

2) Ex-girlfriend...
halloweencostumeuo1.jpg

:blaugh:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back