• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The PROGRESSION

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
HI. I am sure that like myself, there are a number of members whose interests in tickling have developed and evolved through the years - lets call it progression. For me... well at first i was content with just looking at images of feet, and then images of feet being tickled or touched and then the whole female body being tickled. I then progressed into tickling clips and tickling audio files and now that i am legally old enough to, i will be purchasing my first video. I have only been actively encouraging this fetish for about three years. I just want to know what others members have done to keep their fetish alive though the years, and not to progress into more and more controversial and borderline stuff.

How did I keep it alive?? Hell, son, for years I tried fanatically to KILL it!! It's just something that needs no fostering, no special care, no miracle-grow...and nothing can get rid of it...not willpower, not alcohol, not drugs, not surgery, not chemotherapy, and certainly not religion. That's why I get so sad when I hear about ticklers battling "The Purge." That fight is lost before the first punch is thrown. It's my greatest love and my eternal curse, and someday I'll be buried with it. Until then, I mean to enjoy it.
As far as "The Progression," you're in the best possible place. Back in the day, my tickling was one of those Dirty Little Secrets...This forum has embraced us all and allowed us to be open about ourselves, learn from others' experiences, and learn from our own as well...and most importantly, accept and learn to like ourselves. I live for the day when "The Purge," the Scourge of us all, the Tickler's Bane, is a fossil in a Tickler's museum. Then we can all shoot spitballs at it.
Tickle on, Ticklerboy!

The Progression

Hi there:

I think I know where you are coming from. The more time passes, the more "resources" you find to satisfy your obsession with tickling.

You seem to have a similar 'progression' as I did. I also started with feet, then tickling them, then tickling other parts of the body, then doing other things with feet. It keeps progressing and you wonder "How far will I go with this obsession?".

It is scary at times, let me tell you. Sometimes I think I can lose control and do something stupid. As 'tkrexx' mentions, it is both a blessing (greatest love) and a curse.

You have to know your surroundings and boundaries. You have to realize your limitations in the society you live in. You have to be able to control yourself in the most "horrific" circumstances.

At the same time, think of all the opportunities you can take advantadge of if you play your cards right. Imagine all the situations that you can manipulate in your favor. Consider all the chances you can have with all the people to interact with.

You have to determine how far your progression will go. There are people here who have gone "all the way" into areas I never imagined. Just ask about "subspace" (there used to be a great thread about it, but I do not know if it is still around). I am at the point where I have never tied anybody to be tickled nor have I paid anyone to be tickled either. I do not know if I will get to those levels, but at least I am happy to know there is more to explore. And I am glad I have found a community like this in the Internet where I can go and express myself and ask such questions.

Take care,

Knight Tickler

The years pass

Gotta agree with trexx... I also have "battled" this fetish for a loooong time. Life is MUCH simpler now, with the relatively easy access we all now possess to help satisfy (well..never, really) the craving for all forms of tickling. Trying to bury it DOESN'T work! It's as much a part of you as any other personality trait, and VERY powerful, as we have all noticed. You should learn to deal with it as early as possible, it will prevent future problems, especially in your romantic relationships. Don't ever believe you can "supress" it for any period of time. That's a surefire way to bottle it into an even more potent explosion at some point, probably when you least expect or want something dramatic to happen. Revel in the joy it brings you and accept the problems and challenges it poses for you in mingling with the majority. They're blind to the incredible depth of passion that this brings you, so go easy on them..lol! :p

I doubt anyone gives the slightest damn about my history with the fetish, but maybe my brief history would serve as bit of caution to T123 and others who are interested. My fetish with tickling started when I was 11 and progressed until I was 18. At that point, I was starting my sophmore year in college and discovered that people shared this common interest through the internet. I never had one normal sexual thought up to that point in time (probably since my fetish began and endured throughout my puberty), and so I decided to put the fetish behind me and try to regain normal sexual capability. At that point, I certainly felt that tickling was "my eternal curse" (to use Trexx's words).

After the first month, I had been able to successfully put the fetish out of my mind, and for a year and a half, I was "training" myself to become sexually aroused under more normal circumstances. After these 18 months, I didn't succeed (maybe I didn't try hard enough or long enough), but I said to hell with it and went back to the internet and was amazed to see that the tickling community seemed to increase by 500 to 1000% (as the internet was becoming more commonplace).

After my failure to regain normal sexual thoughts/capability, I was slightly discouraged because I wanted to have the ability to have a normal relationship with a girl (which I've never done and most likely never will because of lack of sexual interest, although I truly appreciate beauty). It didn't take long, however, before I realized the positive aspects of my situation, and I'm more than happy to keep the tickling fetish as a small part of my life.

To come back to the original point of the thread, I don't think you have to go out of your way to keep your fetish from progressing, but to keep it from progressing into borderline areas, you'll have to know yourself and be somewhat disciplined to exercise self-control at all times.

Also, I disagree with some of the replies that it is impossible to remove the fetish based on experience. The only reason I came back to the fetish was because I had nothing else to come back to. I think I'm one of the only freaks with this kind of problem, whereas everyone else seems to have two states of arousal (sexual arousal and arousal from tickling). Point is, you shouldn't purposely dive deeper into the fetish unless you're looking to screw yourself up (especially if you're young).

UT

{OT} To DK (sorry for the message here, short on time): I've been really busy with a couple of things that came up recently, but I'll have some time to finish up the drawing in a couple of days.

"...You shouldn't purposely dive deeper into the fetish unless you're looking to screw yourself up (especially if you're young)."

100% support to Ultratickler on this call. Your fetish will mature as you do. Always exercise restraint (SELF-restraint, that is), so you always have more to look forward to.

I am glad so many people were able to respond. I have often wondered why i was blessed with this curse - if that does not sound too much like a contradiction in terms.
Ultrtickler, however appears to epitomise my situation. I have often tried to hide my fetish and indeed the purge has hit me pretty bad in the past. I did resolve to recftify my abnormality - i would desperately try to get aroused by other things - i found that this was the case, but i could never banish my tickling fetish, or my foot fetish which is also very dominating. Has anyone ever successfully repulsed their carnal desires for any sustained period of time? - i am sure we would like to know how you managed it!
At least i know i am not abnormal - (i am happy to be part of such an amazing forum) - and that others both in America, here in Britain and across the World share my desires as passionately as i do.
I am sure most of you are not interested in my experiences and thouhts upon this topic, but as i know a minority of you might want to find out how tickling affecs others, i started this thread. It was not the primary purpose of this thread to ask people for their experiemces, but i for one would like to know how tickling has come to be involved in your lives and how it has progressed?

As this is my first post, I'll make it brief...
While I'm only young, 19, and never had any true experiences, I still know what excites me. Ever since I read this book involving a short tickle situation, I realised that I had a *gasp* fetish. Lurking among the internet and message boards alike, it's VERY comforting to see others who are into the same thing. No-one in my life knows about this, so seeing this minority of people growing slowly and surely, I decided to register and post this reply. Consider this a 'coming-out' of sorts, and hopefully this won't be my first and last post.

Hello

Welcome Mythril!

It's good to have you with us on the forum. I'm deeply pleased that the TMF and it's many members help make you feel more comfortable with your likes. It's one of the main reasons that the forum exists. Glad you found us.

Myriads

Myriads you seem genuinely a nice person. I'm glad you're running this forum. It should do well with your leadership. Anyone heard from Psycho?

Attachments

• 2010-06-20 19-22-48.799.jpg
    2010-06-20 19-22-48.799.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 47
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. They are appreciated. As to Psycho, no I've heard nothing. Hopefully he is doing well.

Myriads

I think everyone has a fetish of some sort.It may just be a specific part of the body or doing something special every single time you have sex. Mine (and a great number of pepole in this community) is tickling. Mine started when i was young, about the age of five, when my cousins and i would play hide and seek. 2 people would be the seekers and everyone would hide. When my partner and i found someone, we would make the person we found tell us where the others were hiding, and most of the time, we would use tickling, the only torture we knew. As the years grew, I found myself getting into tickling more specific parts of the body. Then, i got to like people to be restrained while they were tickled. And now, thanks to thew internet, people with the same fetish can group together and begin to understand it more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back