• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Promotion F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Nikki Brooks really wants to advance at Charlee Chase’s company, but Charlee has an unusual way of testing employees. Her business is very stressful and she must know for certain that management can handle the pressure. She has Nikki in the stocks, at first no bondage. She removes her heels and Nikki starts to wonder what kind of test this is. She really wants the promotion so she just goes along with it. Charlee starts to nibble and lick her soles, Nikki cannot believe how much it tickles but she knows she must prove to her boss that she can handle anything, even something as unexpected as tickling. Charlee puts her in the bondage, now the real test begins. Charlee torments her body, then moves on her Nikki’s gorgeous and extremely ticklish soles. Nobody is sexier than Charlee at lick tickling and nibbling. Nikki cannot take the tickling but she won’t give up. Charlee is impressed and Nikki can get promoted, that is if she can handle level 2 in the Rack. That will be the next part of the video coming.

Tickleabuse.com Download all my videos with your membership, rebill or no rebill, discreet billing

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos are still on clips4sale

VIDEO SAMPLES Extended HD and SD samples

TA WORSHIP Check out all my foot worship and belly worship videos

Attachments

• thepromotion1.jpg
    thepromotion1.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 1,039
  • thepromotion2.jpg
    thepromotion2.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 952
  • thepromotion3.jpg
    thepromotion3.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 598
  • thepromotion4.jpg
    thepromotion4.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 1,087
Nikki Brooks Legs Spread F/F

Charlee Chase has sexy naked Nikki Brooks on the Rack, legs spread. She teases and denies her gorgeous pussy until Nikki absolutely has to cum. Charlee makes her cum really hard and of course must give her some post orgasm torment.

Orgasmabuse.com Download all of my forced orgasm and handjob/blowjob videos with your membership

Orgasm Abuse on c4s

Attachments

• nikkibrooksoa1.jpg
    nikkibrooksoa1.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 359
  • nikkibrooksoa2.jpg
    nikkibrooksoa2.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 229
  • nikkibrooksoa3.jpg
    nikkibrooksoa3.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 178
  • nikkibrooksoa4.jpg
    nikkibrooksoa4.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Nikki Brooks Legs Spread Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 375
nice..now we need two revenge clips...

I'm sure she's said "no way", but Charlee in the stocks/rack would sell like gangbusters. I'd buy like 4 copies just for me.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back