• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pun Thread

Oblivion

TMF Expert
This might be too much like the .gif thread but I love puns. I eat, sleep, breath puns and I live for making people slap their faces and groan. And also for telling puns.

A good pun is like a good steak. A rare medium well done.

Did you hear about the midget psychic who escaped from prison?

He's a small medium at large.

You mention you eat puns. Are they toasted puns, topped with sesame seeds?

I have a safety concern about this topic.

It could lead to hospital visits as a result of blunt force trauma from face palming so hard.

Yes, I imagine plenty of peoples' faces will take quite a pun-ishing.

I mean, if a mod feels its a danger, they can close it down before we cause a pun-ick.

Not to worry. Y'all have Dalekfire's approval. Just don't start acting like a rabble of pun-ks, or I'ma have to start pun-ting you all out!

That left me so scared I left a lil' pun-dle on the floor. Its yellow.

Puddle! >_<

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest.. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

:eek:

Clean up after yourself, Cog! You're gonna put a stain on this site's reputation with such piss-poor behavior!

There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest.. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

A dead-pun joke has been stated.

:eek:

Clean up after yourself, Cog! You're gonna put a stain on this site's reputation with such piss-poor behavior!

I ab-stain from cleaning up.

I bet Missy Val is secretly like the ultimate warlord of puns...

She is like Attila the Pun.

I might have to hang up my crown as the king of puns. I'm not getting it and its making me so sad.

It seems diplomatic relations with the Sofa Kingdom have broken down. I hope this won't affect trade!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back