• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rain song

Totally awesome, man! Way to go! That's a really tough song to nail on guitar. I learned it on piano over thirty years ago, and I still struggle with the bridge.

Say, was that a Gibson Flying V you were playing?

no drew

it was a cheap wal-mart first act LOL
thanks for the compliment..It means alot
if you ever go back there please rate it..
alot of haters over there..they're like OH you shoulda bent the 78th note you played 1/1000ths of an inch to sound good..they kill me...its all about the love of the music and I am very addicted.
thanks again
and yes im done rambling now :happyfloa

Excellent...and you learned it in the right tuning also!

peace out,
daddy

thanks

Im glad I dont totaly suck :idunno: ...much to learn...Its like my drug of choice
my guitar that is....LOL
your compliment means alot I know you and DREW70 are both musicians.
long live the music
bye now

I LOVE this FCENSOREDING song!!!

Pretty neat , though , sandalman. I think you did a pretty good job w/it , considering. Keep at it , m'man!

I've been thinking for a while about taking up the guitar , as well. What has been your experience w/it so far? Is it difficult? Are you taking lessons or are you learning on your own? I just turned thirty-one years old a few months ago , & I gotta admit that learning to play is a little intimidating to me. You seem pretty good for only being at it for six months.

Thanks for the clip , sandalman ... you may have inspired me just a little bit more.

Do It

TKLMAN said:
I LOVE this FCENSOREDING song!!!

Pretty neat , though , sandalman. I think you did a pretty good job w/it , considering. Keep at it , m'man!

I've been thinking for a while about taking up the guitar , as well. What has been your experience w/it so far? Is it difficult? Are you taking lessons or are you learning on your own? I just turned thirty-one years old a few months ago , & I gotta admit that learning to play is a little intimidating to me. You seem pretty good for only being at it for six months.

Thanks for the clip , sandalman ... you may have inspired me just a little bit more.
hell im 35 and just starting..practice practice practice and dont expect to be great in 6mo..I know I kinda suck but im getting better day by day, you get out what you put in if you have the soul for music in you it will come and flo through you..you will see and hear your progession..
i say do it brother...we only go round once..i will post something else sometime soon mabye moby dick been working on that one solos and all..
bye now..ps. i was taking lessons and the teacher was a good player but a sucky teacher..so I left him a while ago and got me a learning dvd and a book or two and went for it..you would be amazed at how many great players will give free vid lessons on you tube..

Last edited:
sandalman said:
it was a cheap wal-mart first act LOL
thanks for the compliment..It means alot
if you ever go back there please rate it..
alot of haters over there..they're like OH you shoulda bent the 78th note you played 1/1000ths of an inch to sound good..they kill me...its all about the love of the music and I am very addicted.
thanks again
and yes im done rambling now :happyfloa

A great first guitar!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back