• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rehabilitation (FFF/ffm; nudity)

wowww great great !!!!!!!!!!!!

when we will see "The Rehabilitation- Part 3 "The Experiment" ?

This is ultimate torture. Great art details. Why did I miss this set? Thanks for sharing.

that is awsome.. I would die if i was in a machine like that.. NO FRICKEN WAY

for augustine

when we will see "The Rehabilitation- Part 3 "The Experiment" ?

I love art of Augustine

In the third picture, I would happily go into that machine. It looks fun.
Augustine, your pictures turn me on.

This is some fantastic work! I'm a great fan of your art but you've just outdone yourself this time. Truly excellent!

whatever did happen to this guy? This was pretty good albiet a little disturbing to me.

Also it says fff/ffm...where is the 3rd victim? Hoping it is the wife

Is part three ever coming out?

Thanks for your interest but I haven't thought about a part 3 in a while. On the other hand, it's not a bad idea... Thanks for the re-visit 3xPIN. I hadn't looked at this one for some time.

Thanks for your interest but I haven't thought about a part 3 in a while. On the other hand, it's not a bad idea... Thanks for the re-visit 3xPIN. I hadn't looked at this one for some time.

I have been keeping an eye on it for years to be honest. Honored to inspire bard of the canvas. May your muse nudge you as mine has. Good luck.

Since this popped back up I too would like to say just how much I'd love to see part 3
Augustine, when I see you post new material it always makes me happy. You're a fantastic artist with a truly wonderful imagination!

I was wondering about this as well! Great series, great artist!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back