• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE REMASTERED VINTAGE SERIES BEGIN WITH THE BEAUTIFUL & INSANELY TICKLISH ARMELLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
THE REMASTERED VINTAGE SERIES BEGIN WITH THE BEAUTIFUL & INSANELY TICKLISH ARMELLE!

VISIT OUR TICKLING WEBSITES :

THE REMASTERED VINTAGE SERIES
BEGIN WITH THE BEAUTIFUL
& INSANELY TICKLISH ARMELLE

We regularly have a significant request from our members and non-members about our old productions between
2002 and 2010 when we weren't filming in HD.

Many ask us to make them available in better quality because internet capacities are better than in the past
and it is now possible to bring them out in optimal quality and in full.
So we decided to bring out each month one of our old sessions completely remastered and available on our C4S store.
We begin this new serie with the ultra ticklish Armelle tickled to hell in bikini by two sadistic guys.
This is a combination of the feet & upperbody tickling punishments on the sofa where Armelle loses her mind.
The beauty becomes totally insane all long this ruthless tickle torture and her reactions are just awesome.
Armelle was one of our hottest ticklee in the past and one of the most ticklish.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : ARMELLE TICKLING SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

Last edited:
Remastered is not Re-shot.

Great clip. but it doesn't look HD to me ?

They can’t go back in time and film it with different equipment. But remastering is using modern tech to bring the footage as close to the original as possible. Quality would drop significantly while taking something from its original and processed to be used as clips. The new remastered clip has much more clarity and quality than the old.

Thanks for the update FT Manager, I was always a fan of Armelle. I’ll never for when I first found your website and Celine was being tickled in the woods. She’s still one of my favorite models of yours. You never forget your first.

Great clip. but it doesn't look HD to me ?

I explain under every preview that "THE PREVIEW QUALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!"
The clips for sale are in 1280 x 720 (HD) but these scenes have been filmed 16 years ago with an analogic camera, I can increase the quality and the resolution of the clips but you have to understand that the native videos was not in HD in 2004.
You can't have the same quality like with the recent sessions, this is some vintage videos :)

They can’t go back in time and film it with different equipment. But remastering is using modern tech to bring the footage as close to the original as possible. Quality would drop significantly while taking something from its original and processed to be used as clips. The new remastered clip has much more clarity and quality than the old.

Thanks for the update FT Manager, I was always a fan of Armelle. I’ll never for when I first found your website and Celine was being tickled in the woods. She’s still one of my favorite models of yours. You never forget your first.

Thank you very much, Celine was a wonderful model ;)

It’s hard to believe this is already 16 years ago.
So many years so many legendary models.

Thank you for al these great years with tickling my friend and let’s hope everything wil be back to normal soon.

It’s hard to believe this is already 16 years ago.
So many years so many legendary models.

Thank you for al these great years with tickling my friend and let’s hope everything wil be back to normal soon.

Thank you so much my friend :)
I hope everything wil be back to normal soon because I am impatient to offer you new models :)

Remastering your classic clips is an absolutely great idea!
There are many of the old videos I'd rebuy to see them in better quality.
Thanks and please continue with that :D ;)

Remastering your classic clips is an absolutely great idea!
There are many of the old videos I'd rebuy to see them in better quality.
Thanks and please continue with that :D ;)

Thank you so much :)

Great idea :)

I am looking forwards to remastered clips of Delphine :) She has always been my favourite of the models you have made videos with :-D

Any chance you can re-release the old clips with Veronique? Her site is no longer active; wasn't there a video with her as a harem girl?

You have been always been one of the greatest - and most consistent - producers, all these years, you are way overdue for a salute! The only regret I have is that I do not speak French so that I can understand all the (obviously) great interplay you have with your models (or understand their shy and adorable answers when you interview them, before the tickling begins). It's my own fault for not learning your beautiful language! I suppose subtitling the clips for the English-speaking market is too much work, and probably not worth the time or energy.....but it doesn't really matter, because the French language is so pleasing (and sexy) to listen to, regardless if I can understand everything they say.

Regarding remastering old clips......going back way back in time, to some of your earliest models: I nominate Judith....and Jana! Those were the first ones I ever bought from you, and are still great. I bought every single Jana clip and, I believe, also all the Judith clips. Beautiful, ticklish models.

I think that the remastered clips is a great idea , some of my favorite clips are the older ones and seeing them being updated is really nice . I love Armelle and love the new remastered clip . I did have an Idea it might not be a bad idea to do some type of pole to see who people would like to see next in updated clips , now it might be something you have to do in a set order but if it is possible it would be interesting to see who the fans would like to see in remastered clips . I wonder if the clips I want to see are the same as most of the others on here .

Hoping to see more of the Armelle clips for sure. Will they be following shortly?

Great idea! Any chance to see remastered the videos from Emilie & Magalie from a long night?

Last edited:
Great idea!!!
I always loved your first time clips, I think for two reasons: they looked like more "home made" and they weren't so easy accessible, because of the internet evolution.
So, great job FT!!
Thanks!

Are you thinking to a request list? Mine would be long: Helene, VIRGINIE, Marjolaine, Fannie, KARINA, ERINA, Vanessa, Melanie, Micha, EDITA, MARIANA, Jana, Judith, Sydney, Elodie, Lou, Lola, Jessie, LENA, NELLY, Helia, Rehane, Clemence, ANASTASIA, WENDIE. The ones in capitals being the most wanted". I think you'll need a weekly update! :D Of course last word is yours!
Do you have some "never before seen", too? I don't mean new clips (or not only), but maybe some cut off..

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back