• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Request Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Okay, decided to post an open thread here for any suggestions or ideas people have for future works of tickling art, whether it be based on my own original characters/storylines or something else you just want to see done. Right now things are pretty slow on this end with school and work but usually if I see an idea I REALLY like I just get inspired and can't help myself....LOL

Any requests will be dropped into my "master list" I've had since waaaaay back in the day. Sure its obscenely long but a lot is also outdated and the people who requested a lot of them don't even exist online anymore....

I'm pretty open to anything, male or female oriented. My only limit in terms of content is NO MINORS, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You may notice that any I may have drawn that are usually very young I've made older for moral reasons (like the Powerpuff Girls toon, I aged them about 15 years). As for the Totally Spies one, their ages are usually pretty vague at best. I researched the show before doing the toon and all I could really figure out is that they were in High School and APPEARED to be seniors. Whatever......we all make mistakes. Some cartoon characters are kinda "ageless" and if requested will be judged individually...Other than that....its all good....

Since its retardedly easy to post images on this forum, try to give me a reference image in your post so I have something visual to go on. Theres a better chance I'll do it that way...

Heres my newly edited current list of requests and planned ideas of my own I never got around to actually doing. Recently edited meaning I removed ones I already completed, are outdated or I just don't want you to know about them just yet. :D ;) If you see something already here that you want to see actually done, just say so and I'll take the votes into consideration. If one or more ideas get a lot of feedback I'll move them up the priority list.....(this isnt in the order of when I'll be doing them, just randomly assorted) I'll be updating this list as I collect the requests and remove ones that are completed.

MASTER LIST:

CATGIRLS (of course!)
-=-=-=-=
Josie and the Pussycats
Katt (breath of fire 2)
Aisha Clan Clan (outlaw star)
Kizna (pilot candidate)
Annapuna and Unipuma (dominion tank police)
Fam (ruin explorers)
Maya (geobreeders)
Meryl (escaflowne)
Nuku Nuku (catgirl nuku nuku)
Nyanmar (eto-rangers)
Pink (dragon pink)
Polly Ester (samurai pizza cats)
Cham Cham (samurai showdown 2)
Britanny Diggers (gold diggers)
Catreece and Mimi (reality check)
Felina Feral, Miss Kitty (swatkats)
Catwoman (DC Comics)

ANIME
-=-=-
Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo)
Deedlit and Shiris (record of lodoss war)
Akane (Ranma 1/2)
Lina Inverse (Slayers)
Sailor Mercury (tickled by the other 4)
Sailor Moon
Hot Ice Hilda (outlaw star)
Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knight Rayearth)
Sakuya (tenchi in tokyo)
Pai (3X3 Eyes)
Celas (Hellsing)
Haruka and Kitsurabami (FLCL)

VIDEO GAMES
-=-=-=-=-=-
Elena, Sakura, Makoto and Ibuki (street fighter series)
Aeris and Tifa on Yuffie (Final Fantasy 7)
Aeris and Tifa (under-arms)
Selphie (Final Fantasy 8, under-arms)
Amy and Sally by Sonic and Tails (Sonic)
Amy and Shadow (Sonic)
Ashelia (Jak 2)
Orta (Panzer Dragoon Orta)
Flora (Tak and the Power of Juju)
Pai Chan, Sarah, Aoi and Vanessa (Virtua Fighter 4)
Selkie Tribe female (Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles)
Katana, Mileena, Jade and Sindel (Mortal Kombat)
Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox (Sly Cooper)
Bridget (Guilty Gear)
Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Whip, Vanessa, Blue Mary, May Lee and Athena (King Of Fighters 2001)
Eri (Metal Slug)
Heather (Silent Hill)

COMICS
-=-=-
Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
Supergirl/General Zod (DC Comics)
Phoenix (Jean Grey), Storm, Emma Frost and Psylocke (Marvel)
Batgirl (DC Comics)

CARTOONS
-=-=-=-=-
Nani (Lilo & Stitch)
Debby (Sealab 2021)
Polly Pureheart (mighty mouse)
Teela and the Sorceress (He-Man)
Daphne and Velma by Shaggy and Scooby (Scooby Doo)
Kim Possible (Disney)
Kitty and Rogue (X-Men Evolution)
Agent Heather (Gadget Boy)
Agent Honeydew (Dial M for Monkey)
Frankie Foster (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends)
Disney Princesses (Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Etc.)
Holly Wood (Cool World)

MY CHARACTERS
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"Old School" Isa

OTHER
-=-=-
Military female
Secretary
Cops
Cheerleaders
Aran Suin and Chiana (Farscape)
Female Jedi (Star Wars)
Socked Feet
Alice with one stockinged foot and one bare (Alice in Wonderland)
Dorothy (Wizard of OZ)

This'll be sticky-ed too so it stays at the top of the board....

Last edited:
Do me do me! hehehe j/k :p
Actually I saw a piccy you did with YOU in it sans the giant head and I'd like to see another (but this time on the 'lee end) :D
*does first reply shimmy*

Oooo! Oooo! HDS seconds the Sakuya request with as much power as he can! She's my all-time favorite anime female. XD XD

Kizna was my request, along with someone elses, and I look forward to it. I also second Kim Possible and Sailor Mercury.

well id love:

Nani (by stitch or a new experiment but PLEASE foot tickle)

kim possible or sheego (slightly older maybe)

wonderwoman

but for one not on the list could you please do TEELA or the SORCERESS from he-man

i can provide pics of her laughing and captured if you want

please id love these girls tickled especialy by u cause ur at is some of the best around

How about Pai/Sanjiyan from 3x3 Eyes..?

It's always nice to have a "demon chick" somewhere on the list..

Sazanv22c01p003.jpg

Sazanv15c01p001.jpg

Last edited:
nessonite said:
Do me do me! hehehe j/k :p
Actually I saw a piccy you did with YOU in it sans the giant head and I'd like to see another (but this time on the 'lee end) :D
*does first reply shimmy*

I always have a qualm with showing my online persona minus the mask, because in the Cali and Friends storyline, there are reasons why Cheshire Cat CANNOT remove his mask. Its kinda like an avatar for great spiritual power that is also his own prison. It'll take to long to get into now so I won't....LOL......I promise I'll do something special for ya! ;) ....

HisDivineShadow said:
Oooo! Oooo! HDS seconds the Sakuya request with as much power as he can! She's my all-time favorite anime female. XD XD

Kizna was my request, along with someone elses, and I look forward to it. I also second Kim Possible and Sailor Mercury.

Yeah I remember, Kizna is definitly towards the top of the priority list...

SheDevil said:
You're missin all the good video game babes, like MK babes. :p

Added them. I was thinking since I have so many fighting game girls up there, I should do them all together in a series where they're all together in a "fighting" game of sorts but they have to tickle each other instead!

heman2045 said:
well id love:

Nani (by stitch or a new experiment but PLEASE foot tickle)

kim possible or sheego (slightly older maybe)

wonderwoman

but for one not on the list could you please do TEELA or the SORCERESS from he-man

please id love these girls tickled especialy by u cause ur at is some of the best around

Her name is Evil-lynne and yeah I'll add those two to the list...

FF7tickler said:
How about Pai/Sanjiyan from 3x3 Eyes..?

It's always nice to have a "demon chick" somewhere on the list..

Sweetness! I remember back when I first got the "one shot" movie of 3X3 Eyes where it left off at a cliffhanger! I was pleased to here they continued it in a series...

oriyaborealis said:
bridget from guilty gear!!!!!

Thats the blond who fights with her hair right? Well, theres another fighting game girl for the list.... :D

Last edited:
Sweetness! I remember back when I first got the "one shot" movie of 3X3 Eyes where it left off at a cliffhanger! I was pleased to here they continued it in a series...

Yeah, and sadly the series was never finished. ^^; Hence why some of the reference pics I gave were from the manga.

It'll take to long to get into now so I won't....LOL......I promise I'll do something special for ya! ....

awww you're the sweetest!

no

it's the nunboy who attacks with a yoyo and a teddy bear

millia rage is the chick youre thinking of

if you do a MOTU one please do the OLD versions on thier feet and if you can do all 3 girls-teela, evil lyn and the sorceress

if u need i can get pics of them captured and of teela laughing (for a model)

Thanks

this is both the ho that one dude was referring to and the ho that I was referring to

Attachments

• millia_rage.jpg
    millia_rage.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 110
  • S_char_bridget.jpg
    S_char_bridget.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 158
my wish list from your list: the street fighter girls, aisha, felina feral, yuffie, katt, and sakuya

thank you :)

heman2045 said:
if you do a MOTU one please do the OLD versions on thier feet and if you can do all 3 girls-teela, evil lyn and the sorceress

if u need i can get pics of them captured and of teela laughing (for a model)

Thanks

Ooooooooooooooooh....you meant THAT sorceress...I got confused...yeah whatever you got for reference imagery would be great. How about Teela and the Sorceress being tickled BY Evil-Lynne?

oriyaborealis said:
this is both the ho that one dude was referring to and the ho that I was referring to

So....hes a dude dressed like a female nun?......whatever man....LOL its all good...

uhuhuhuh......ho.....uhuhuhuhuh....

Last edited:
Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Ooooooooooooooooh....you meant THAT sorceress...I got confused...yeah whatever you got for reference imagery would be great. How about Teela and the Sorceress being tickled BY Evil-Lynne?

id love it if all three were foot tickled, theres a badguy called evil seed who hates all good and bad charecters so he'd be good

if u PM ur e-mail address or somthing then ill send u the pics of them: captured, laughing and of evil seed ( i promise i wont give it out)

thanks

I'd like to see Daphne and Velma from Scooby-Doo locked in a set of stocks side-by-side, their shoes (and Velma's orange socks) lying discarded on the ground in front of them. Shaggy would be tickling Daphne's purple-stockinged feet while Scooby licks Velma's bare feet. Maybe Fred watching appreciatively but that's not necessary.

Cool....always wanted to do something like that. Personally I always liked Velma better than Daphne. Daph was a prude and a snot...you know if you brought them both to Spring Break, Velma would be the one to break out of her shell and go nuts...LOL

"Ruh-roh, Verma tickrish? Heeheeheeheehee..."

Are we talking old school Scooby Do or new? Before or after Fred lost that svelt ascot?
And where is Scappy?? Details, details!!

DEFINITELY old school Scooby! First season look! And where is Scrappy? In my mind, he never existed, along with Scooby Dum, Riff Raff and Vincent Van Ghoul.

ohhhhh the swat kats babes, i been wanting to see them for years especailly their feet ;)

ill post the he-man girl pics as soon as i get a photobucket account (as there are a lot of pics) i have got pics of:

teela, teela laughing, teela captured, evil lyn, evil lyn laughing, evil lyn captured, the sorceress and the sorceress captured

i hope u do this picture chesire :D

thanks

NylonHound said:
DEFINITELY old school Scooby! First season look! And where is Scrappy? In my mind, he never existed, along with Scooby Dum, Riff Raff and Vincent Van Ghoul.

I never really had a problem with them bringing in members of Scoobys family, but did find Scrappy INCREDIBLY annoying. Love what they did to him in the movie! LOL. Along with Scrappy, Scooby Dum and Scooby Dee (female), there was one family member that actually got a few toons to himself but I forget his name. He was white and was the only Doo family member who didnt talk like a special person, LOL. All I remember is him wearing some kind of prospector/cowboy style hat and riding around with this Shaggy-esque guy in a dune buggy. And yes this will definitly be old school...

heman2045 said:
ill post the he-man girl pics as soon as i get a photobucket account (as there are a lot of pics) i have got pics of:

teela, teela laughing, teela captured, evil lyn, evil lyn laughing, evil lyn captured, the sorceress and the sorceress captured

i hope u do this picture chesire :D

thanks

Dude, its entirely TOO easy to post pics right here....why do you have to open a file server? You can just attach them directly to the post...

solidus snake said:
i'd love to see phoenix tickled( from the x-men) or maybe Meryl from metal gear solid...

Now do you mean the Jean Grey symbiote Phoenix, or her daughter the second Phoenix who joined Excalibur later? (I'm such a dork!!!! LOL) And I'll be honest I've never played Metal Gear Solid...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back