• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of All-American Girl

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
2014FCBDpromo_zps8c49777b.jpg

Good news, everyone! Contrary to popular belief, Black Feather Graphics is not dead (by "popular belief", I mean one person thought so). We've actually been doing a new mainstream comic book series! Well, as "mainstream" as a small-time publisher can be considered mainstream. Each issue features two stories and All-American Girl is the lead feature of the series. For anyone curious to see the kinds of things she's up to when not with the Super G.A.L.S., now you can see!

For those not in the know, next Saturday, May 3rd, is Free Comic Book Day and, continuing with what we did last year, we're going to have a free story of All-American Girl available on that day. It'll be made available over in the Non-Tickling forum, so be sure to look there next Saturday (May 3rd) for a free read.

Enjoy the day and read some comics!

Awesome! Tied with Enchantra, AAG is one of my favorite SuperGALS. Will her solo series be like the GALS book and also include a pin-up by Soda? His work really complements your books well.

Awesome! Tied with Enchantra, AAG is one of my favorite SuperGALS. Will her solo series be like the GALS book and also include a pin-up by Soda? His work really complements your books well.

Thanks guys!

To answer your questions, jondude, the series All-American Girl appears in features her in solo tales, but there is plenty of room for others to show up, both new characters and familiar faces. And Soda? It's safe to say that he's aboard!
(As for All-American Girl, she's my personal favorite. She's a lot of fun to work with!)

Awesome! She is a lovely gal. You truly created a great character, my good man. I look forward to her first issue! :)

Nice! I like seeing new Super G.A.L.S. stuff.
And it's really cool that you guys will be part of Free Comic Book Day.

Thanks, doc! To be fair, we're not so much a part of Free Comic Book Day as much as we're just going along with the flow. You know what they say, "When in Rome"... :)

wait, i'm kinda new and i don't know about this "free comicbook day" XD the free comic will be posted in THIS forum but in the "non tickling artwork section" of in an entirely different forum? if that's the case, could you post the link to said forum? thanks in advance :)

Free Comic Book Day is on the first Saturday in May every year all around North America. Virtually all comic stores participate by giving away free comics made available from all the major companies. It's been going on for about a decade now. Google it and you can find the website that shows what free comics will be available this year. Also, its no coincidence that a superhero movie is always released on that weekend every year...

To answer your other question, the non-tickling artwork forum is right here on the TMF! Just go into the artwork forum and its located along the top.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back