• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Revised Tickling Tips And Tricks Thread

iluv2tkl

TMF Expert
This thread is very much the same as the thread called...
(if you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread) that contains all the tickling tips and tricks I have come up with.

For ease of use when reading, copying, or reviewing these tips, I will place them all in this thread without any additional comments by me or others.

This thread contains just the tips and tricks. Please keep it that way. If you would like to make a comment on the tips or ask a question reguarding former tips or requests for new ones, please do so on the original tips thread called...
(if you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

If you have not read these tips yet, you are really missing out.
Please read and enjoy.

Discussion on the tips will be help on the threads mentioned above, but not this one.

The next post will be a table of contents to help you find what you want, or look back at an old favourite.

REVISED TICKLING TIPS & TRICKS TABLE OF CONTENTS

TIP #1 (Sensatizing)

TIP #2 (There are no rules)

TIP #3 (Variety or Consistency)

TIP #4 (Mind games)

TIP# 5 (FIELD TESTING)

TIP# 6 (COMMUNICATION)

TIP #7 LEAVE NO STONED UNTURNED OR SPOT UNTICKLED)

TIP# 8 (SEQUENCING)

TIP# 9 (MORE AWESOME CHINESE TICKLING METHODS)

TIP #10 (GIVE EM THE FINGER, TRUST ME, THEY WON'T BE OFFENDED!)

TIP #11 (Being a HANDY tickler)

TIP#12 (deFEET)

TIP #13 (Skin preparation)

TIP # 14 (GETTING EM IN THE MOOD)

TIP# 15 (TICKLE POKER)

TIP # 16 (SELF INFLICTED FOOT TICKLING)

TIP # 17 ( Kitty Tickling )

TIP # 18 (Tickling.. naked or not?)

Tip #19 (making a tickling session to remember.)

TIP # 20 (How long to tickle?)

TIP # 21 No stocks foot boundage trick

Tip # 22 A forgotten pleasure area

Tip # 23 SUPRISE!!!!

TIP #24 Make em beside themselves

TIP # 25 (positions series) tummy/ribs

TIP# 26 (positions series) Back it up

Tip # 27 (positions series) bare or be tickled

Tip # 28 (positions series) @$$ good @$ it gets

Tip # 29 Titties and Kitties

Tip #30 (positions series) intimate cuddle stimulation

Tip # 31 Electrical Tickle

Tip # 32 Get em into it

Tip # 33 Creating a love for ticklin, the psycology behind the pleasure

Tip # 34 tickling is the pits

TIP #35 Orgasm amplifier

TIP # 36 The right pressure

TIP # 37 Incorporation

TIP #38

TIP #39 How to cyber tickle like a pro!

TIP # 40 Be abreast man

TIP #41 Be the all time greatest tickle lover ( the man of her wet dreams)

TIP # 42 (G-SPOT found by the master tickler) and I am sharing the wealth!

Tip # 43 Feathers & Tickling

TIP# 44 ANIMALS!!!!

TIP # 45food and tickling

TIP # 46 (tickln the tips)

TIP # 47 (more tit e tickling for the man who just can't seem to get enough of it)

TIPS 1-1O

TIP #1

(Sensatizing)
Now this is not by any means new. In fact, I heard the concept by someone here for the first time. Basically, sensatizing involves the tickler to very lightly and gently tickle the ticklee all over the body, particularily the spots you know you wanna tickle later in the session. By doing so, you rev up your victims nerve endings to feel everything to its fullest potential. If done right, it always works, or at least it has for me that is.

TIP #2

(There are no rules)
I know that I am giving tips here but one thing you must remember is that what works for one person does not for the other all the time, and your ticklee may respond to one thing today and not at all the next. You have to be flexable. I am more of the consensual, enjoy making my girlfriend moan and laugh in tickle ectsasy type of guy. Although I have figured out some awesome tricks that I will share, being flexable is very important.
By the way, you really need to look at the thread I started called (I am the new guy, and boy do I a story to tell) You absolutely gotta see that, you will know more about me then.

TIP #3

(Variety or Consistency)

Which one is the best? The answer is.. both. They both have their strong points. When I am tickling my girlfriend, my tickling soul mate whom I will be marrying this year, I will be tickling her neck and armpit area and then quickly swipe the tip of my finger from one hip bone and across her belly to the other. This drives her nuts in a good way. By jumping to spot to spot you can really excite your partner.
However, sometimes when she is feeling more sexual....I must clarify that we both have an extreme tickle fetish so we both get immensly turned on no matter how we do it, but when she is feeling more sexual, a slow steady tickle is preffered. I never leave my hand or finger from her body and I slowly move all over.

If you asked me where my favoiurite spot was to tickle her, I would say, yeah. It is all good. Just look at my name.
With variety, the body is suprised thus making it more intense and with cosistency, the nerve endings are joyfully anticipating their turn as the finger/feather/hand/etc is moving closer.

TIP #4
(Mind games)
This is pretty simple. When I am tickling my girlfriends back, she loves it. Usually I will establish some sort of pattern. Then her mind and body gets into a trance with the pattern. At this point I will suddenly change the pattern or stop completely. You gotta try this. Get your ticklee in a postition where she cannot see you. then begin tickling your victim in an area they really enjoy. Now as you see their body reacting to you pattern, try either stopping completely or going to a different spot. Watch you victim cringer in pleasure.

TIP# 5
(FIELD TESTING)

This is fun. Not only do you get to tickle but you also learn. Now, I am speaking as a boyfriend so I have a regular ticklee. This makes it easier to learn how to tickle my girl. There is not much to say about this tip except when you tickle, pay close attention. I often compare tickiling to sex and if it is between a loving couple then it is very similiar especially when both of you have a fetish to tickling as my princess and I do. You see, just as a good sex life takes effort, do does being a good tickler. Yeah, it may be more work than just aimlessly tickling but you will get better which makes you enjoy it more.

TIP# 6
(COMMUNICATION)

Again, like any relationship, communication is essential. When you are the tickler, ask your partner what they like, how does this feel, where is it better, etc. If you are the ticklee, give your tickler feedback, you both will benefit.

TIP #7
(LEAVE NO STONED UNTURNED OR SPOT UNTICKLED)

I have discovered all of my girlfriends ticklish spots and some she never knew of. Try it all, different areas, different ways. Back to the point of learning, some spots will not be ticklish initially yet be on fire after the proper processes. Likewise some spots may be ticklish then all of the sudden lose the sensation. See next tip.

TIP# 8
(SEQUENCING)

As a general rule, if you know your ticklee, you can break this tickle code, yet there are always occasional exceptions. Some uncommon tickle spots that may even need to be unlocked by proper senquencing are the elbows, forearms, wrists, palms, collar bone, ear, even scalp. Just because a tickle may not be ticklish there at the moment doesn't mean that it is not a good spot. There is an oriental belief of the body having an energy or chi. I have found this to be true. The body also contains highways of this energy called meridians. By properly tickling your way from a high tickle spot towards an area not know to be ticklish, you can guide the tickle energy to the new spot. It works, believe me. Just keep practicing if at first you do not succeed.

TIP# 9
(MORE AWESOME CHINESE TICKLING METHODS)

I am about to unleash some Chinese on ya. The Chinese believe that there are energy spots on the body. THIS IS TRUE!!!
I will even tell you one. There are two spots on the body about three inches below the hip bones along the groin line and in towards the center of the stomach about a half an inch. This is a sexual energy spot. Tickle it light or hard, fingers or other devces, and it feels very good. Yes, my girlfriend says that it definately fires up her sex drive and tickling on and or below these areas can produce an orgasm like sensation. Keep in mind that me and my woman love each other, she is relaxed around me, and comfy with me so it is easier for her to feel sexual. Not all people all the time will experience this reaction.

TIP #10

(GIVE EM THE FINGER, TRUST ME, THEY WON'T BE OFFENDED!)

The fingers are just amazing things. They can do so much to a victim. The biggest key to remember is to try all you know to do with them. Now being that I have, I will give you some pointers on tricks I have learned that work well.

It is amazing that using one finger tip, barely making contact to the skin, moving very slowely, can drive a tickleee wilder than several fingers fast and intense all over. You gotta know where and when. Again, this goes back to knowing your ticklee.

I almost always recommend starting off slow to sensatize my girlfriends body. In cases or days when you victim is not as ticklish, you may need to periodically tickle with more intensity in known tickle spots on their body to get there nerve endings to respond everywhere else. Prior to contrary belief, you can make someone ticklish and you can get someone in the mood to be tickled.

When using one finger, there are several basic techniques.
Your finger has three basic tickle parts.
1. finger tip (no nails)
2. nails (scrathing lightly)
3. backside of nails (this is the smooth side)

Now simply match any of the three parts above to a technique given below.
1. slow dragging (light and torturous)
2. fast swipe (tickle jerking usually follows)
3. circles (when you find a hot spot, drive em mad this way)
3. wavey lines (sometimes to throw off the nerve endings on your partner, do not go in a straight line)

Additional finger tips

Know where your parnter is most ticklsh.
Add in some tips given above such as variety and then consistency.

Now for a exciting true story to demonstrate a few of these pointers.

My girlfriend just loves to lay in my lap as I tickle her top side.
I get her underarms, arms, chest, sides, ribs, hips, belly, and even farther south. WARNING: Do not go south without knowing that you are welcome there (for the perverts out there). I ususally work my way down there, getting her excited. Once I am low, I usually tickle around her private parts to further tease them. Occasionally sweep lightly over her actual kitty. If nothing happens, do not proceed. If you see a jerk, thrust, shift, moan, etc. Go you!

Remember that keeping your victim on the edge to where they just about can't stand the tickling is sometimes even better than tickling them hard and furious.

Note to the men: Women in general have ticklish backs too. Check it out. The slow torture stuff can really get em going.
Hot spots on a female back will usually be lat muscles behind the armpits, neck, shoulders, upper back, mid back, lower back, sacrum. her back ribs, the section just below the bra strap and all areas usually cover by the bra will be sensitive because they are never touched. Use a light sensatizing touch to get her going and find hot spots.

Orgasm back trick!!!

Now this might just be my girlfriend but I am willing to bet it is not, so you other guys out there, try this on your women and tell me how it goes.

This is not easy so listen carefully.
1. You must have her shirt off so you can see what you are doing.
2. She can leave her bra on if she wants.
3. Have her lay tummy down over your lap usually on a pillow or two. You wouldn't want to poke her in the belly with that third leg now would you? If you like ticklin like me, you gotta think about this stuff.
4. Start by sensatizing her back. When she is worked up and twitching and moaning from your touch you are ready. A really good sign is if she keeps arching her back and holding her breath.
5. Place either your pointer and middle finger or thumb and pointer on her mid back on each side of the spine.

(Never poke anyones spine, a light finger swipe up and down it works wonders but never poke it. Do not do these next tips on anyone with a bad back or injury to their back. It may hurt em and you don't want that. Start the next steps with light intensity to gage response and further build up their excitement.)

6. One finger should be across the other on either side of the spine. Now gently tap downward with a one second pace. go down the back all the way to the top of the butt to the bottom of the neck. She will more than likely love this. When you find a spot that gets a particularely good reaction, stay there a bit.
(Always tap swiftly, your finger should quickely go down, bounce of the muscle and quickly get off the skin. This creates an electrical sensation to the ticklee!)

7. If all is going well then you can pick up the pace. Try tapping faster and harder. You can drive a woman bonkers with this.

8. Now if you are an all pro spinal tapper at this point, go in for the kill by alternating this technique with the other finger tips mentioned above. You may have to tie her down, and sometimes my girlfreind has me stop because she almost reaches orgasm with this technique.

I will leave you with maybe the best tip of all if you are looking for a tickle soul mate as I have been blessed with. Forget the tickling, just find a nice girl that you have tons in common with, the tickling will come. Besides, if the tickling was all you shared then the relationship will not last long nor be as good as you would like.

If I can help someone enjoy tickling more, I am a happy man.

TIPS 11-15

TIP #11

(Being a HANDY tickler)

Many ticklers like using tools and fingers. The hand itself may seem useless but indeed it is not. First of all, the hand controls the fingers and by tilting the end slightly in different directions it changes the way the fingers feel to the ticklee. There are more ways to use the hand.

hovering:

Hovering is done by placing your entire hand just over your partners skin, usually big ares of flesh like the tummy, butt, back, thighs. etc. When performing the hover technique, your hand barely makes contact with you partners skin. When doing this, your hand should be flat and stiff with fingers all together. Perform this very slowely. It is almost as if you are not touching your partner but sending energy through your hand into their skin. It has even been said that the prescence of the hand can be felt even if you do not touch the person. The sensation your victim receives is a light intense tickle. If done right, this seemingly simple thing can make a huge reaction.

caressing:

If this sounds sexual to you, then you are exactly right. Caressing is an act that works best on someone that has feelings for you but it feels good no matter. Basically it is like the hover but you sit over your partners thighs while they lay down arms tied or just laying back above the head.
You begin about elbow are and hover your hands down your partners body on the sides. You will start at elbows then go down. As you slide your hands gently down the sides of your partner, counter their body.
Here is how. When you slide down their outer arms, your thumbs should reach across the lower arm towards the inside of the arms while your fingers cross over the outer arm towards the top. When you get to the armpit, your thumbs should slide in the actual arm pit your palms should be on the back muscle behind the armpit and your fingers sloping to the back. Now you are at your partners sides. Your thumbs should be caressing over the front of the ribs while your palm is on the side of their body and your fingers are pointing across the back of the ribs. You basically continue this all the way to past their hip bones if you are lucky enough to have unrestricted access to them.

Always keep your palms on the sides of your ticklee, your thums towards the top of the body that is facing up at you, and your fingers pointing down towrds the surface they are laying on.

This caress feels good when done light or even making more contact. It usually works best slowely.

Wether your victim is male or female, this feels amazing to them.
I have had this done to me and done it to my girlfriend. It feels great. Usually females like it a little more. Fellas, try this on your woman, she will love it.

TIP#12 (deFEET)
At the request of you foot fans, here are some tips.

In general if you apply man of the prvious tips like finger techniques and others, you can do some good foot ticklin, but I will give you some insight on what I have found to work on feet.

Now my girlfriend does not have very ticklish feet but I still manage to get her twitching and squeeling so these next tips should drive someone with ticklish feet nuts.

Again I always like to start soft. In this way you can gage their tickleshness and find hot spots. It is during this time that you are kinda developing a battle plan for the poor sole. Of course in the heat of battle you ususally wing it.

All people have different ticklish spots on their feet. I will give you what technique I think works the best in each spot. It is usually all good but here is the cream of the crop.

1. Light finger tips and finger nails on top of the toes.
This usually causes uncontrolable twitching to your victim. The trick is to either lightly caress the tops of the toes (the side the nails are on) or play the toes as if they were guitar strings, and you were perfoming a spanish love song on them.

2. Underneath the toes.
This is a hot spot on most people and usually a place were they like to be tickled. I know that my girlfriend and I find it pleasurable. You can tickle here the same as I have said for the tops of the toes. You can also run one finger back and forth from the base of the big toe to the base of the pinky toe. My girlfriend especially likes it when I lick her here. Her all time favourite is when I lick in between the base if her big toe and the one beside it.

3. Toe cracks.
I will keep this short and simple. Take your victims sock off, wedge it in between their toes (any toes will do) and run it back ond forth. No tools need but the sock off their foot, but additional toys never hurt. I try not to bring in too many outside stimulaters when I tickle my girl. I want her to love all that I can do to her, and if there are things she may like better if she tried it, she will never know because she has never felt it. Besides, doesn't it sound like I can make her plenty happy as it is?

4. Sides if the foot
My favourite to do and have done to me is a gentle caress with the finger tips up and down each side of the foot at the same time. This is just a dern good feeling.

5. Top of the foot.
Just use the same techniques as given for the tops of the toes. Anything you wanna do with your fingers is usually a good thing.
I personally get more joy out of seeing a ticklee hanging on the edge of what they can stand over all out insain ticklin, although I do like that too.

6. Feet are usually ticklish all over and anything that is not painfull feels good. I guess it all depends on what you are aiming for, pleasing your ticklee or torturing them. Faster and harder ticklling is more along the torture lines.

TIP #13 (Skin preparation)

There is no detail to small if you want to be the best tickler there is.

Simply put, the condition of your partners skin does determine the effect of the tickle.
It is a known fact that stretched skin is more ticklish.
Here's why...
1. The victim feels more vulnerable because they are usually tied up and or stretched out. This increases anxiety, thus sensativity.

2. Skin drawn tight is more sensative.

3. There are more options of places to tickle.

The Right Temperature.

Too cold and your victim will get goose bumps of the not so pleasent varitey.

Too hot and the skin is moist ans sticky, not good for ticklin.
Most people are not comfy in hot temps.

You can also apply my sensatizing tip here as well.

TIP # 14 GETTING EM IN THE MOOD

Now the tickling I do is consentual to my girlfreind. Yes, I will tickle her even when she begs me to stop and trys to get away from my muscular grip, but that is exactly what she loves. So she likes it when I go on when she has lost control.

Mainly, you have to know when stop means," go on, that feels friggen great", or. "stop. I do not want anymore"

Here are some tips on getting your partner in the mood or initiating tickling.

1. playful tickles

2. back or foot rubs that turn into light tickling

If you want your partner to like tickling, you must do things they like and not just things you do. If you do stuff you like and they don't then chances are, you aint gonna get to tickle much. It is just like sex. You like it? You want it? Then make it so that your partner likes it too.

TIP# 15 (TICKLE POKER)

This is an awesome tickle game.
First you gotta know how to play poker. If you don't know how to play then you are screwed and do not get to enjoy this awesome chance for some good ticklin. Just kidding. Any short card game will do.

Here is how you play it.

Use a card game like poker, blackjack, rummy, etc. that are played by rounds.
Each time somone loses they pay a price that the winner gets to choose.

When someone wins a round, they get to choose wether to tickle the loser anywhere they want for one or two minutes, or they can choose for the loser to take off one article of clothing.
You cannot tickle under clothing. The only time bare skin is touched is when your victim has previously lost the clothing from that area.

Eventually, someone will be naked and the game ends when someone has lost all their clothes. If they lose again, they must suffer five minutes of naked tickling all over.

Now, to be real here, it is hard to call someone a loser in this game isn't it? You both have a great ticklin time no matter what.

I know what you will be dying to do with your favourite lover and or victim the next time you are with them.

TIPS 16-20

TIP # 16 (SELF INFLICTED FOOT TICKLING)
I know I have your attention here. What if I told you that you could cause a woman to pass out in ectasy every single time by using one secret foot method that has never been heard before? You would probably say I was a lying son of a biscuit. You would be right. Sorry to dissapoint ya but I do have a neat trick that does work.

What if I told you that you can actually make someone tickle their own foot? Still think I am full of it? Actually, I am not joking this time!
This is a neat trick that will make your victim do most of the work while unberably causing their foot to be tickled more.
1. All you do is place both hands near the top and bottom of the foot right where the toes join to the foot. Use both hands on one foot.
2. Now lower all your fingers toward the foot.
3. Move both your hands closer as if you were going to touch all your fingers together with the foot in between them.
4. At this point, your fingers should be almost touching the top and bottom of the victim's foot right at the base of the toes with only the smallest space between your fingers and flesh as you can get.
5. Now. lightly begin to dance your fingers around on both hands.
6. Go ahead and lower just one hand to the foot for a split second while moving your fingers like a drunk spider.
7. What will happen (if the person has ticklish feet as most people do) is the persons foot will twitch away from whatever hand you touch the foot with. When they twitch, they get tickled by the other hand. Your victim will keep helplessly twitching the foot from the fingers of one hand right into the fingers of the other. It is sweet torture.

TIP # 17 ( Kitty Tickling )
Now, now, don't be mad at me. I had to talk about this. It is a ticklish place, and I do know some about it.

Let me just set the stage here a little for you. My girlfriend and I have not yet engaged in naked tickling or anything else, we are waiting for marriage. Yeah, that is right, I am a 21 year old virgin and so is she. I tickle her all over but not skin to skin in more sensual locations. Everywhere else is free game. Don't ask me how we are remaining virgins, with both of us having an extreme tickle fetish it is hard (literally). We are eagerly anticipating our honeymoon night full of tickling and orgasma galore! Not to mention the rest of our lives together. I do however tickle her kitty through her panties and or whatever else she is wearing. I have also had to stop before the obvious happened.

Here is what I know (so far) that works in this location of the female body.
Before continuing with this tip, make sure you have read tip # 9 it contains good information on this subject.

Having read tip # 9 here are some tips that you might find handy. I do not claim to know much in this field because I am not married and have not extensively done this type of ticklin. Just remember that if you want your partner to get the best feeling from this, tickle her in her favourite spots first, then tease her all over her belly, hips, groin, thighs, and all areas surrounding your target ().

Give a few light swipes every now and then during the warm up tickling to see if she is ready.

My girlfriend loves the following methods. (This is with panties on) .Panties with a thin smooth texture work best.

1. light strokes up and down it.

2. One finger tip wiggeling very fast just about a half inch or less inside it.

3. taking my whole hand, placing it in between her thighs over her kitty area. ( My large hands cover most of her tiny lower body)
then vibrating my hand as intensely as I can.

4. The best tip I can give about this is to take one or two fingers and explore around her with light tickles and wiggles of the finger.
She will let you know where it feels the best.

I always have to stop with my girlfriend before the obvious happens, but women get contractions and waves of ecstacy that run through them. If you can ride this wave, the result is very awesome.
When tickling a female intimately and she writhes in pleasure or make some noise or movement that indicates a pleasure wave, immediately intensify whatever it is you are doing, usually the speed in which you do it is ideal. If you do this on one of her pleasure waves, well, shoot, you just got to see it to know what happens.

TIP # 18 (Tickling.. naked or not?)

This is a good question.
There are pro's and con's to both sides. A true tickler must wonder if the tickling is better on top of or under clothes.
The answer is simple. YES. Both are good.

(Why to tickle naked skin...)

1. It is more vulnerable and sensative.

2. You know you love it, which means you will be more into it, which means you will do a better job.

3. More methods and tools can be applied because of the ease in which your partner can feel things.

4. It is more erotic.

(Why not tickle naked skin....)

1. Your ticklee may not be comfy with being unclothed or uncovered thus not getting into the tickling.

2. Some clothing material actually makes tickling feel better in some intances.

3. You can tickle more vigorously on a smooth fabric causing more intense and electrical sensations for your partner without having to give their skin friction burn.

4. Sometimes it feels better to have a hand underneath clothes doing some undercover tickling than to have it out in the open.

So, do both at different times. Variety is the spice of life and can make for some good ticklin.

Tip #19 (making a tickling session to remember.)
I have already showed you things to do when you get to tickle someone, but when it comes time to try this stuff out, how is the best way to set the tone?

I believe that the greatest tickle sessions as far as what the ticklee likes are the ones were the good quality tickling was the most exciting part.

1. Get away from other distractions like, people, noises, phones, and those dern cats. I love my cats but they are nosey.

2. Dim the lights. You wanna be able to see but you are trying to get your partner and yourself to focus on the tickling.

3. Make them feel comfy. They can't get the most out of it if they are not comfy.

4. (KISS) KEEP IT SUPER SIMPLE
You aint got to bust out the gas powered vibrators, endangered golden peacock feathers, and heavy equipment chains just yet!
Use your hands and fingers or if it is sensual such as my girlfriend and I are, use, tongue, lips, goatee, and hair. Take your time, connect with the person. Must you try to make them soil your couch on the first try?

5. Talk a little, but not too much. This is not the time to discuss politics, or what your friend said to you the other day. Just occasionally ask how something feels if their response does not make it clear. You can even ask where they want to be tickled.

Sounds like the keys to good sex huh, well it is that as well. After all tickling is merely physical pleasure, is not sex the same thing?

TIP # 20 (How long to tickle?)
I know this was a question asked on a previous thread but I will give my take hear in the tips section because it is after all a tip.

First of all it depends on what you are looking for in a tickle session. If you do not care how your ticklee feels about it, then tickle away, but be warned, you will not get as many chances to tickle if you overstep the time table of good tickling.

Tickling can and does turn unpleasent if you go to long with it.
I say this, tis better to leave em wanting more tickling than wishing you would get your freaken fingers off of them.

A few sessions of you not knowing when to quit can put you in the tickle turd hall of fame.

Usually you want your ticklee to enjoy it, thus wanting you to do it more.

HOW DO I KNOW WHEN TO STOP?
This is not so hard, just look for the signs.

1. The word stop as any experienced tickler knows, does not always mean stop. Stop, can either mean, "I am enjoying the crap outta this, or it can mean, "Please, stop, this is not fun anymore!"

You need to know the differences. When your victim says stop in an excited energetic tone, you pretty much know to tickle on because they are eating it up.

When they say stop in a tired, drained, painful, wining, wimpering, tired, angry, or crying tone. STOP YOU BASTARD!!
Unless you plan on being a lonely tickler for quite a while, and who the heck wants that?

Stop usually means, "I need a break for a sec." When my girlfriend says stop, even if she seems like she doesn't want me to, I stop for a sec. By doing so, you give them time to breath and get ready for more ticklin that they love. I will also pause my hand wherever I was ticklin, and then say in a cute voice, " do woo weally want me to stwop?" Then my girlfriend hastely and so adorably replies, "HECK NO!"

2. FATIGUE

If your partner seems to be getting worn out, you need to call it a day. Tickling can feel aweful if done to much. Please tell me you do care about your victims feelings. Unless you are a video producer in charge of models who could possibly be faking it, do not over tickle.

3. What is your relationship with your ticklee?

If you know and have a relationship with your ticklee wether it be friends, lovers, whatever, being a tickle turd will not help the relationship. Yes, tickling is just awesome and we all love it like crazy but it should never come before the health of the relationship between you and that person.
You are not a tickle vid producer, and your partner is not a paid silicone model. I am afraid people want to do all that they see on videos. That is not a good idea. Some videos maybe, but not all of them.

Trying to do some good ticklin by watching a video is like trying to be a better lover by watching porn where to fake people fake it in front if a camera. Maybe, it will help, but be careful not to take everything you see as beneficial.

I will close this tip by again saying. Be a tickler that someone wants to get tickled by, not some dictator who people cross their arms and run from.

TIPS 21-25

TIP # 21 No stocks foot boundage trick

We all may not be crazy about foot tickling but I do not know any tickler who wouldn't mind a tender ticklish foot in their lap.

The feet are not my favourite spot to be honest. However I still love to tickle them. I will tickle anything, and I do mean anything that is ticklish. Am I a freak? Maybe, yet if what I am is a freak, then I do not want to be anything but a freak.

Do you ever wish that you could keep a victims foot within your fingers grasp without having to break out bulky stocks or tangely ropes? I mean sometimes a victim may be ok with their foot in your hands, but when you go to bust out the heavy artillery, they run screaming.

Now you can keep their foot in front of your face and in your grasp with one simple move that they may not even see coming.

HOW TO DO IT:

Have you ever put someone in a headlock? If you have then you will see how this works.

1. Get their foot on your lap. This move works best on only one foot. They can escape easier with two.

2. Your locking arm will be the one on the side of you is facing your victim's body.

3. Your tickling arm will be the one on the side away from the victims body.

4. Take your locking arm and place it over the victims leg that has the foot in your lap.

5. Now bring your arm under the leg. You should now have the victims leg, just above the foot, locked in your arm with their knee just behind your armpit and their shin locked in the bend of your arm at the elbow. At this point, pull the leg tightly against your body and procede to tickle the crap out of their foot. They will be able to move their foot, but they cannot get away. Sometimes a foot that is jerking out of control will be more ticklish anyway.

I did this to my girlfriend tonight. Sometimes your ticklee may want their foot to be tickled mercilessely but they can't help but to twitch away even if they really do not want to. This move will solve that problem. Be prepared for the free leg to press on you some. You are ususally safe because your body is turned from them as you hunker over the foot you are attacking like a wild dog to roadkill.

However, a swift knockout kick to the cranium lets you know that your tickling is not welcome.

Try It!

Tip # 22 A forgotten pleasure area
There is a part of the body that does not recieve alot of attention and it is a shame as well because it feels amazing when touched right.

We all love tickling the body and being tickled there but what about the body part that connects your fingers to your body.

The arms are a highly neglected area. Not only do they have good tickle potential but they can also be stroked in such a way, that feels so soothing, relaxing, and just wondeful.

The female arm in itself between the pit and the elbow are widely unknown female errogenus (did I spell that right?) zones.

TO TICKLE:

Use light swift finger tip tickles on the under side between the elbow and armpit.

TO TITILLATE:

1. Wether you do this to someone or they do it to you, I promise you will thank me. Have your partner lay flat on a couch, bed, floor, anything flat.

2. They should lay their arms top their sides and completely rest them on the surface they are laying on. Palms should be facing up and elbows facing down.

3. Straddle your partner, see, this is gettin good already. Your should be kneeling over them with your knees on either side of their thighs, hips, or waist.

4. Now reach both your hands down and out to both of their arms.

5. With a slow speed and with feather soft pressure, glide your fingers down their arms starting at the shoulder and going all the way down to their finger tips.

The spots your partner will like the best may be the wrist and palm, or, the arm crease where it bends but it all feels very good.

You must try it and feel it to believe it. A feather can be used but I am just partial to the natural way myself, more personal and even can be erotic.

Now, woman will like this the best, but it is hard to say because I just absolutely love it.

Sometimes my girlfriend will have her hands behind her head or above her on a pillow and I will stroke them like I mentioned up top while tenderly kissing her.

Men, The women eat that stuff up.

I feel sorry for those of you who don't feel this.

Tip # 23 SUPRISE!!!!
An element of suprise is a good thing in tickling but not always.
A ticklee will be pleasantly suprised if you tickle them in a way they hoped you would.
However if you suprise someone by tickling them or tickling them in a certain way that they do not deep down want, then you put yourself into that tickling dog house again.

For instance....

When I knew that my girfriend completely trusted my every move, I all of the sudden threw her down on my bed and tickled her all over very intensely. She squealed for joy and couldn't stop talking about it. Or, sometimes I will without warning, run my finger down there between her legs which makes her gasp with pleasure.
Now, if you try anyone of those two suprise stunts on someone who does not reallt want it and you have made a huge mistake. Don't do that.corruptress

It goes back to one of my earlier tips about knowing your ticklee.
Suprise is good, only if the person already had an idea that they want it.
Just look at the first story posted recently called
(shy lucy) from corruptress. The girl in this story was suprised by the corruptress' move on her feet, but it was obvious by Lucy's reaction that she had wanted that to happen to her for a long time.

You really have to know the person for suprise tickle attacks or locations can be initiated unless they are of the innocent, usually foot tickling nature.

TIP #24 Make em beside themselves
SIDE TICKLING TIP

Now that I have covered many tips, I would like to share with you, positions to put your ticklee in or you might want to be in yourself, that I know work well. Since I have tried all of these on my girlfriend, I know they work.

Most people are ticklish to some degree on their sides, and the sides are yet another female errogenous zone that is somewhat unknown. Not all women will get turned on all the time by this, but I know that my girl absolutely loves to have me stroke her sides at the same time. I have talked about how to do that earlier on in these tips but this is a different postion I will share here.

Side tickling postion:

1. Most of the tickling I do to my love is in my lap. With this position you sit down on one end of the couch. Where you sit depends on which is your dominant hand. If you are right handed, sit on the left of the couch for all lap tickling positions, if you are left handed, sit on the right. This is because in any position where the ticklee is across your lap, it will be easiest to tickle them with the dominant hand.

2. As you sit on the right or left end of the couch, lay a pillow or two in your lap and a few more pillows wherever your victims head will be for comfort purposes. Who loves to be tickled when their neck or back is hurting? Comfort is important for quality tickling. I also put a pillow in my lap because as I have said, tickling turns me on in a big way. I wouldn't want to poke a hole slap through my girlfriend. If you don't get that comment I just made, then I feel sorry for ya. If you're a man and do not see how a sizeable hole could be poked, then I feel really sorry for ya.

3. Now you partner needs to lay over your lap with their side centered over you. Usually if their armpit is just to one side of your lap, you are good to go. Your partner also needs to be laying on their side, facing you. When you are in love, this is awesome to look into your loves eyes as you do this. If you are not in love or just for a change, they can face away from you, either way it is good as long as they are laying on their side.

4. The ticklee's arms need to be just right as well. Their arm facing the ceiling should either be over your shoulder or just stretched strait back over their head. When over their head it stretches the skin on the side more and usually makes the tickling better. The other arm that is down towards the couch can go wherever it is comfy.

5. At this point you can begin the tickling. It doesn't matter if the ticklee has no shirt on, a shirt pulled up, or wearing a shirt, this still tickles. My personal preference is no shirt and no bra but my girl said the bra coming of thing has to wait till marriage. Oh how I yern to tickle those petite yet firm as freak breasts. You know, the ones that point up at ya when she lays down and not flopping to either side. OK ok, sorry, got a little carried away there.
You can tickle the arm, armpit, side, waist, and even lower down if you have access to it. Mainly you wanna focus on the side of the body facing up with light slow tickles with your finger tips or fingernails. Anything too hard and they will jerk out of position.

6. You will stay mainly on the side but running your hand down their back if they are facing you, or down their stomach and ribs if they are turned away from you creates a nice reaction. If you would like to use a feather go ahead

TIP # 25 (positions series) tummy/ribs
Having a ticklee in your lap, especially if they are hot as you know where, and if you love them, is a really good thing. I also like it when I am in my loves lap as she strokes my stomach and chest while she looks at me with a sensual, passionate, loving, and caring gaze. My life is good.

Here are more lap positions to think about.

Stomach:

Same as tip 23 but your ticklee lies on their back across your lap.
In this position, their belly button or a little above it should be centered over your lap.
If they can do it comfortably, it is best if their head is on no pillow.
This stretches the tummy out exposing ribs! popping out boobs! and more lower tummy peaks out from the pants of your victim! When my girl does this, it is truly a site to behold. Her flat stomach is stretched out, ribs vulnerable, chest perking up and her lower tummy is more visible from her low rise jeans.
Yeah, it would be better if she was naked or just weaing undies but the time will cum.

When you tickle someone in this position it has to be light as in all lap positions. Their skin is stretched and very sensative. Use finger tips and nails. See the earlier tip called (finger tips).

Also, I may run my hand in her pants and stroke her kitty in this position.

Dang, I can't wait till I see her today

TIPS 26-30

TIP# 26 (positions series) Back it up
Many women, and some men have ticklish backs. No matter if you find it ticklis or not, I have found no tickle enthusiest or average person that does not like to be touched on the back in some way.

This is another lap tickle position so the same rules apply. Basically, all is the same as tip 24 except they are turned over. Again if they are comfy without a pillow under the head and chest, then that is best, but if they need support, provide it.

Here you can tickle back, back of ribs, armpits, side of chest. sides, butt, and the backs of the thighs.

Usually I let my girl hold on to my left arm and hand while I tickler her with my right. She will squeeze my arm to try not to move.

Tip # 27 (positions series) bare or be tickled
This is a cool position in many ways. Oh you are gonna like this.

Wether your tickle victim stays in a position for you to tickle them or they move, you win either way.
(Sorry ladies, this tip is mainly for my tickle bros)

1. Have you female victim lay on her stomach either on a bed or couch. Take her shirt off but leave the bra on. If you can get her to feel comfy with her shirt off when she is laying on her stomach then you have it made. This tip usually only works when it is a girl you are in a relationship with.
The goal of tickling is fun and this definately is.

2. When she is laying down, she needs to have some pillows under her chest for comfort and assurance. You will be kneeling on or just behind her butt, this is pretty cool in itself.

3. Now comes the good part. While tickling her back and sides lightly and slowely for bearable pleasure , unhook her bra. Now I do not recommend you do this without asking, you do not want to be a jerk, well not too big of one anyway. If you have looked at my tips so far, then she should be enjoying your little session.

4. At this point you try to make her want you to unhook the bra. You do this by lightly tickling down her back from top to bottom. Both of you will notice that the bra strap on the back hinders some of the pleasure. Then kindly ask if you could unhook it so you can get a better flow to your touches. Again, if you have done what I have said in earlier tips then she will not easly say
"no do not do that" I assure you.
Usaually womens backs are very sensative above and below the strap anyway. Now that you have the strap unlatched and draped of, you can begin tickling again. You both will enjoy this.

5. Here is where it gets really fun. After rewarding her for letting you unhook her bra, with light good feeling tickles, start tickling her back and sides harder and fast to where she is wriggeling and laughing alot. Her natural instinct is to quickly turn over so that you won't have access to her back, but when she turns over, guess what is staring you in the face. Either she must stay down and endure it or give you a peep show!

Tip # 28 (positions series) @$$ good @$ it gets
This is another cool position. Which gives you access to several ticklish areas mainly on butt, thighs inner outer backs, and lower back.

sit on a bed or couch with your legs straight out forming a V with them. Have your partner, lay face down with their hips resting up on your upper thighs. Their legs will be on either side of you and their butt will be right underneath your face. Now m girlfriend has the tightest little butt I have seen so I am already enjoying the view at this piont. Now you can tickle the butt and thighs mainly.

Usually I will run my fingers in the back waistband and pull it down revealing that soft peach colored hiney. Then naturally I tickle it. Once we are married I will take this one step further and completely de@$$ her panties so that she is naked down there.

Now I have good access to her kitty and the ticklish spot around it like the inner thigh on either side of it. I can do this all while lightly tickling her sacrum which is another female erogenous zone. She gets excited when I even talk about this to her.

Tip # 29 Titties and Kitties

Titties and kitties

Woman have very sensative nipples. Even more sensative than mens. Now my girlfriend has licked mine before and it felt dern good, but to them it is much more intense.

I cannot say if this is true for all females but my girl says that having her nipples played with while having her kitty tickled is the best combination ever.

When I do this to her, it is like her body is stunned by the pleasure.
As a woman nears orgasm, her nipples get hard anyway, so what better time to play with them. Nothing to rough now, just gentle strokes and circles to match what you are doing to her down stairs. The sensation to what you are doing on the nippy is similiar to the sensation on the kitty.

Tip #30(positions series) intimate cuddle stimulation

One of my favourite things to do to my girlfriend is a special tickle position. It is very intimate and enjoyable. This will be popular to any female that is in love with a guy, and she loves tickling.
Here is why.

It is a cuddle to begin with and who doesn't like being close to someone you love?

It is a good position to be tickled.

It is a good position for sexual stimulation.

How to do it:

1. Sit on a flat but comy surface with your knees bent (bean bags work well too).

2. Have your girl sit in between your legs and lean back on you.

3. This already is nice but there is much more to it. She needs to either wrap her arms back around your neck or let them relax to the outsides of your leg.

4. At this point you begin tickling. The goal here is not to make them jerk away. You want to tickle consistently and gently. Usually I will stroke my girlfriend up and down her tummy and sides.

5. This works with clothes on if her shirt is pulled up but of course in undies or in the buff works the best. Now you begin the second phase.

6. Shift your attention lower on her body. Slowely tickle her chinese sexual energy spots ( see earlier tips ). Other areas to get are just above the pubic bone and on her thighs. Remember, tickle energy travels. Spastic pure fun tickling is random, but tickling that is more likely to be interpreted as sexual by the body is generally slow and consistent. Stay all around her kitty are but not on.

7. Occasionaly, lightly graze over her crotch area. You will know if she wants more, trust me. If she does give a signal that it felt good, you may procede.

8. Now tickle up and down her private area with a slow one finger stroke. You basically have three areas to stroke on her kitty. One, Right down the center, Two, on the right side, Three on the left. You also have the left and right sides in between her kitty and thighs. After some good stroking this way, you are ready to finish it.

9. You may notice dampness down there, if so, you da man. This will also tell you that she is definately ready for the finale.

10. Now run your finger all the way down her kitty until you reach the opening. Use your pointer or middle finger (whichever is fastest and strongest) My middle finger is soo fast, I can practically make it vibrate. With your finger of choice, place it just inside the opening. It doesn't matter if she is wearing panties, you are not intending on going where no man has gone before. Although with my girlfriend, it is where no one has gone before, ha ha, sorry. I just get excited about my little virgin. You will get a good response from your partner, just for getting this far.

11. At this point, curve your finger towrds the top of her opening and begin moving it. There are two methods that work well.

A. Simply apply gentle pressure to the top of the opening as fast as you can.

B. Use a come hither motion in the opening

enjoy

TIPS 31-35

Tip # 31 Electrical Tickle
Electrical tickle

Again this is another tip to be used ideally on a female since a female is all I tickle.
This is one of my girlfriends favourite ways to be tickled.

Some types of tickling produce an electrical sensation is woman that also turns them on in the process.
For the most part, electrical tickles are fast, but you must take more care in doing things right if you do them fast.

When tickling faster and harder (which is needed for getting an electrical sensation) there is more chance of messing up. You could hurt them, hurt yourself, or cut em with your jagged, unmanaged finger nails, you know who you are.

Some girls will jerk uncontrolably, some will writhe in pleasure but they will like this.

HOW TO PERFORM THE ELECTRICAL TICKLE:

1. I have told you before about the bodies energy or chi. With this technique, you will fire up their chi. If you guessed that you will be performing this technique on and near the chinese sexual energy spots mentioned in an earlier tip then you are correct. Give yourself a gold star. If you do not know what I am talking about go back and read the tips you lazy butt.

2. Your partner needs to have panties on. Yeah, I know, you want them off but this works actually better it seems with them on and here is why. Because you will be tickling hard and fast, you risk cutting them with your nails or giving them friction rash. Smooth textured panties make this technique work like a well moistned ticklee after you perform this tip on her. It is possible that performing this tip with her panties on may aid in getting them off
( If you took the phrase "getting them off" in one of two ways, you are right, they both apply).

3. Now let's review the location of the tickle. You will stay below the belly at all times. If you drew and imaginary line from her belly two the left and right, you will always stay below that line. Doing this will keep the energy south, right were you want it. As I have said before, energy travels. Staying around the sexual energy spots will keep all the energy in your victims lower tummy where all of her internal and external sexual organs are. The spots you will concentrate on are the energy spots about the size of a 50 cent piece that are located just above and to the inside of her hip bones. During the tickle, jump back and forth to these spots and even get the flesh in between these. Even though you may be tempted, do not touch her down there where you may be wanting to. If you do this prematurely, it will suprise her in a reluctant way and she will hop up and leave. When it appears as if she is going to have an orgasm from the chi spot tickling alone, then you can go for the kitty. Use kitty tickling tactics given in earlier tips. You also better be sure that she will not mind this depending on what your relationship is with her.

4. You know where, now I tell you how to tickle. Start off by using on finger, your pointer finger. Some warm up soft light and slow lower tummy tickling id recommended to get em ready. Start running your pointer finger on her skin just above the seem of her panties from one side to the other. Now do this on top of her panties about an inch below the waist band seem.
Here is where the electricity comes in. Now take your pointer finger and vigouresly flick it back and forth over one of the chi spots. Do this for a few seconds for her to get used to this new and awesome sensation she is feeling then go to the spot on the other side. While flickering your finger and yes you can use your nail because of the panties try bearing down a little firmer. If it gets a better reaction, do it, if nothing changes or it hurts her, do not. Now you can flicker back and forth between the chi spots, crossing the lower tummy underneath her belly. After about a minute or two if this, she may be asking you to go south. You can do this tip on bare flesh but you have to use the side of the finger and not the nail.

If you get this right, you will be popular with your lady.

Although, to be honest, true love and tickling are not the same. My girlfriend and I are in love, the tickling actually has nothing to do with it but is quite an awesome perk.

Tip # 32 Get em into it
I know some ways that might make your current partner more into tickling. Of course you sound like if there was a way, you would know it.

Here are some things I think would be worth a try. The goal is for her to just enjoy it.

Body Caress:
Have her lay down on her back on a comfy surface with a pillow under her head. You can do this with a shirt on or off. Now have her rest her arms on the surface she is laying on above her head.
Take your hands and just rub her from her elbows all the way down the sides of her body to her hips. I did this to my girl tonight. Her resonse, "I just love the way that feels". I mentioned this on a previous tip. If you want to try and incorporate some tickling in start using some fingers instead of your whole hand. This is a sensual and relaxing technique.

Back or Tummy caresses:

Almost everyone likes a back or tummy rub. Just caress her all over her back or stomach slowely working in tickling techniques.

If she likes the way something feels, she is going to want you to do it.

Foot rubs are a good way to weave in tickling as well.

Oh, and I though you might wanna know that I did that bra trick tonight too. I unhooked it from the back while she was laying on her stomach and I tickled her back. I could go as intense as I wanted because she had incintive not to get up.

Tip # 33 Creating a love for ticklin, the psycology behind the pleasure
Some things in life we are just born liking or disliking.
There was no incident that sparked my love for tickling at a young age, I just always thought about how much I would love to do it.
Somehow I lasted all this long without tickling a female until my girlfriend came along. She is my one and only tickle partner.

Now for other people, the first time sets in their psycological make up wether they like something or not.
Take for example, fishing. If someones first time fishing, they don't catch anything, the weather is bad, they get sick, bugs bite them, or any other bad thing that could happen, they will likely not like fishing for as long as they live.
However if they catch fish and have a great time, they will likely always like fishing.

Tickling is much the same way. If someones first times are good, then they will like it. If they were constantely held down and tickled against there will and laughed unwillingly to tears then odds are they will not like tickling.

If you find someone who has not had much tickling experience, then you can pretty much program them to like it. Wich actually, teaching someone to like tickling, I think is doing them a favour.

My girlfriend and I were both born with the fetish of tickling, yet even if she didn't know wether she liked it or not, I could teach her body to by making it feel good. If something feels good to the body, the body wants to do it and usually will.

For instance, you can take a young male and young female with absolutely no knowledge of sex and put them on a desolate island with no outside contact. By the time they hit 20, they will have at least had sex once and probably many many times.
Why? Because the body discovers naturally what feels good and then wants to do it.

Use this to your advantage and get someone into tickling by making it enjoyable. That is if they have not already had really bad expriences with tickling or any type of touching.

Tip # 34 tickling is the pits
I did not mean that in a bad way. What I ment is that armpits can be a delightful place to tickle.

Woman especially can enjoy having their armpits tickled.
Now, here I fo making yall fellas jealous but my girlfriend naturally has no hair under her arms and very little in another area.

She loves her armpits tickled but you still gotta know how and when just like any other tickle.

1. If she is feeling playful.

There is just about no wrong way to tickle the armpits here, but when your partner is like this, you can tickle them faster.

2. If she is feeling sensual.

Do not tickle fast, she either wants something soft and slow or a one or two finger circular massage around her armpits.

ARMPIT TECHNIQUES

1. The electrifier.

This is hard for your victim to escape. Put one or two fingers in her armpits and shake them as if you were electricuting her. She will tighten down on your fingers but it will not matter.

2. The caress

This is self explanitory. Just remember not to do anything just inside the armpit. let your fingers explore the back side of her armpit where her shoulder blade is, the inside towards the chest, the underside towards the ribs, and the top side up the bottom of the arm. Caress her slowely and lightly here and she is yours.

3. Being touched in areas surrounding the armpit feels awesome.

Positions

Look at some of the ones I have mentioned in earlier tips, they also grant armpit access, but I will give another armpit tickling position here.

Have your partner lie down on a flat surface with their arms laying out above their head.
Now, get down on your knees above their head, in between their arms.
At this point, place each of your victims arms underneath you and in between your legs.
Now cross your legs under their arms and slowely sit back on their arms.
You have to be careful not to sit all your weight on them so that you do not hurt them, but you do it just enough so they cannot get their arms from underneath you.
Proceed to tickle their armpits and anywhere else you desire.

TIP #35 Orgasm amplifier
Love is your priority as it always should be.

Stick with the lighter pleasing stuff with your girl. It is still tickling and you are still luvin it but she may like that better and even want you to do it more.

The only thing that might work is that if you two are sexual together, tie in the more intense tickling during that. Get her very turned on and right as she is nearing or getting to orgasm, start intensely tickling her lower back, butt, legs, or stomach. I suggest these places because you can keep the sexual energy down there without risk of making her trip to orgasm go in reverse by tickling her in a way she does not like.

When the human body nears, is at, or just experienced orgasm, especially on women, any sensation that is remotely pleasing feels sexual. This trick should intensify her orgasm to begin with.
The orgasmic experience for a woman is a total body feeling anyway, so it makes sense that you can rev that sexual energy up by tickling her the right way.

Try this one. As she nears orgasm, run your finger tips up her naked sides from her thighs all the way to the armpits. This should produce an earth shaking erruption!

By training her body to associate tickling with immense pleasure, she should be more willing to be tickled. She relates tickling to feeling good sexually during sexual activities. It only makes sense that during tickling she will still feel the relation.

I can't remember SyDemon if you said you were intimate with her or not but if you are, I strongly suggest you try this. I do quite a bit of research and studying on the body's sexuality and tickling.

A woman does not have to llike tickling to know she wants a stronger orgasm. My girlfriend has a fetish with tickling and automatically relates the two pleasures. So what if your girl doesn't at the moment, you can make her, and do both of you a favour!

TIPS 36-40

TIP # 36 The right pressure
Knowing how to apply the right pressure when tickling is an essential skill.

Too much pressure in the wrong place can cause an undesired reaction while to little in another can do the same. So, how do you know how much pressure to use, when to use it, and where to use it. Hey, I may be good but I aint that good, ha ha ha ha sorry. Actually there are some given truths and tips. All I can do is give them to you and you must apply them, and you know you wanna.

A. If your partner definately loves tickling and wishes for it to be intense.
Now my girlfried loves intense tickling but not all the time. You gotta remember that one thing that was good one day may not be the next. This is another reason why you need to really have a close relationship of some sorts with the person because you will begin to recognize the patterns that mean how or where they wanna be tickled. No offense ladies but you can be very confusing. One minute they may want one thing and in a second they have changed their minds. However, I already know my girlfriends signals. Truth be told, sometimes she will be showing me signs that she wants to be tickled lightly and I may be in the mood to tickle her intense. As hard as it may seem, you must bow to what your ticklee wants even if you want differently. If you do not do this, your fingers will be spending many lonely nights without touching some flesh.

B. There are some areas on the body that get electrical sensations when tickled harder and more intense, especially on women. As I have said before, I can get pretty intense on my girlfriends chinese sexual energy spots and she loves it most of the time. Now you may say,
"how do you know if she wants you to do that to her?" It is simple really, all I have to do is run my fingers lightly across it. If I get a reaction, it is time to step it up, if I don't, I won't.

C. Sometimes, tickling a victim very light is more intense than doing it harder. My girlfriend clames it is pure torture when I tickle her lightly on the verge of what she can handle. As a tickle lover, she likes it, but a girl not into as mutch, may not. There is often times a thinline to walk on how hard to tickle and where, and sometimes there are times that you can do no wrong if you have a girlfriend like mine.

D. Human bodies aren't made of steel, especially female bodies. They can take some intense tickling but be careful.

E. Every woman does not only change in her desires, but every woman is different to begin with. Learn what makes them tick and you can give them a fine tickle.

F. Communicate. Just ask her about the pressure you are giving and see what she wants. If she wants you to go harder, go harder, faster, go faster, lighter, go lighter etc. You think I just grab my girlfreind and magically read her body and mind then give her a ticklin just exactly as she wants? Do you think that? Well, I hate to dissapoint yall, but I can't do that. One thing you will here me do is communicate with her. After all, I believe that tickling is a form communication of desire, love, fun, trust, etc. There are loud and clear messages you can feel from your partner and for the things you do not feel, ask you ignoramus. lol

G. Massagtickle.

Here is a good method of weaving in tickling to someone you want to see if they like it, make em like it, or please them if they do like it. This is possibly the most commonly calmer forms if tickling, you get a tickle sensation that is dull enough to bare and strong enough to appreciate.
A massagtickle can be perfomed by a full hand light rub like I have suggested trying on the sides of your partner, or just a tickle where your fingers give a gentle tickle that has enough pressure to feel like a massage but light enough to get a tickle sensation.

If you have a tickle partner that squirms and giggles easily, this may be the way to go. You may think that the lighter you go , the more they can bare it, but this is definately not so. Light can be just as unbearable as hard.

TIP # 37 Incorporation
Incorporation

Incorporate other things she likes. When you take a child to the doctor, they won't cry as much if you give them something they like in association with going to the doctor. Things like a lolly pop or ice cream can make all the difference in the world. It is even possible for the child to like going to the doctor because you have weaved in these positive things.

Now tickling is not as bad as going to the doctor and in fact it is much much better. You can make your partner much more happy during tickling and making them want to be tickled.

For example....

My girfriend like to cuddle, hug, be close to me, hold me tight, etc.

So usually when I tickle her, there is alotof body contact going on which I like as well. One of our fav positions is when I am holding her tight against me as I tickle her back.

Incorporate things they like to tickling.

Here are a few other incorporatable options.

kissing
sexual stimulation
games
massage
back scrateches

TIP #38 For my feet lovers
Feet are not my favourite to tickle but you would think they were because I tickle my girlfrinds feet alot and we both love it. I am a purist tickler, meaning that I usually do not use tools other than my fingers. I am not saying that using outside tools like feathers and such are bad, it is just not my style. Once me and my girl are married, I will buy a few feathers and some handcuffs and rope (you figure it out)

The way I tickle her feet I think I have already mentioned on this thread. Basically, I tickle her foot everywhere with whatever technique that works.

I do have a very very very very powerful and important tip for you ho tickle feet though.
This tip makes your victim more ticklish here and insures that you can tickle their feet longer before their sensitivity wears off and it stops tickling as much.

If you remember one of my previous tips called (sensatizing) use it on feet. Don't just jump right in, and viciously tickle. Although this works, they will become tired of it more quickly.
Start off my very very softly with your finer tips, exploring the foot.

First of all, it will tickle them very much so, and as my girlfriend and many other ticklees state, sometimes the extremely light stuff is more intense than the hard stuff. When you do this lightly, they are on the verge of being able to stand it wich is wonderful to see them experience and pretty dern good to feel yourself.

Also, lightly exploring will reveal hot spots for when you go into your full fledged attack, you will know the hot areas to tickle.

Lastly, patientally tickling very softly anywhere on the body programs the nerve endings to actually become more sensative so that when you tickle harder, it will have more effect.

TIP #39 How to cyber tickle like a pro!
How to cyber tickle like a pro!

Being good at tickle talk is almost as good as being good at the real thing. Before I ever laid a finger on my girlfreind, I had her ready to get tickled from phone and cyber tickling, cyber mainly! Sounding good at cyber lets them know you would be good at the real thing.
I mean think about it, if your mind can say it, then with your hands you will do it.

It all comes down to colorful language (not vulgar), sensatvity to their desires, confidence, and the ability to know what to do next by their reactions.
For instance, if you say something about tickling their neck, and they say, "oh geez" or something like that, make a mental note that they like their neck tickled.

Do not be general, specifics are a must. Don't say, "I am gonna tickle your foot". This is not exciting. Instead, say something like,
"I take your foot in my hand and softy tickle you underneath your toes with my fluttering finger tips"
You see how exciting that was? I used colorful words and was specific. This gets your cyber ticklees mind going big time.

TIP # 40 Be abreast man
Be abreast man

A womans chest is very ticklish, and is often forgotten. Now I know many mean love touching them but touching them right seems to be out of some dudes reach.

First of all, be gentle, a breast on a woman is kinda like the family jewels on a man

Tickling a breast for the most part needs to be gentle, and feathers work very well too.

Some guys go straight for what they think is the obvious place to touch, this is not a good idea neccesarily. A woman will enjoy having her titties touched alot more if you get em hard first but not touching them directly.

Forgotten areas that feel great to women are just under the breast and on the underside. Also the outer breast near the armpit is a good place.

You may also want to consider not taking her bra off, sometimes, especially when touching the nipple, you can tickle it faster and more intende when it is under some clothing. Otherwise it may feel like you are trying to scratch it off.

A gentle massage over the entire breat works well to. Just be sure that she is receptive to it. Touching a woman here can work wonders or turn her off in a heartbeat if she is not ready for you to do that.

The breast is a body part that works well when tickles with other body barts. Try these combo's...
breast and....., kitty, tummy, arms, armpits, sides.

Lastly, when using the body stroke technique I have mentioned, you can run your thumbs across the nipples each time you pass the breasts. If this don't make her hot, check her pulse, she may be dead.

TIPS 41-44

TIP #41 Be the all time greatest tickle lover ( the man of her wet dreams)

Well I am glad to see you have faith in me my friend. I have a few good things to report as usual. Let me say something negative first then I will hit ya with the good stuff. For one thing, I have noticed a lack of follow up and dedication by some of the members here. There have been members asking for certain things and saying they would like to talk about certain things. Now you know me, if I say I am going to do something, then it is as good as done. I have been very helpful and giving as is my nature and have tried to participate for these members only to find that they dissapear or just never follow up on their original threads.

My visits to the theater are limited now but I still manage to be involved and support fellow ticklers.

I have some exciting reports for those of you who have follwed my tickle tips. They are still working like a charm, in fact they just get better and better as you master the use of them.

The sexual ones in particular. My girlfriend gets so turned on and pleased by them that she has now turned into a tickle junkie, always looking for chances for me to touch her, especially in the sexual ways I have mentioned.

Even the tips I gave that were non sexual I am still using all the time and they just do an excellant job.
Alot of members talk about bondage and tying up, and I admit, my lover and I will do that stuff too when we are married, but
If you master these tips, she will not want to go anywhere and will usually hold herself still as best she can.

TIP # 42 (G-SPOT found by the master tickler) and I am sharing the wealth!

I thought it might interest some of you to know this. I again did tickling today. I actually am pretty sure that I am the most successful tickler on this website. Now I do it everyday, and no it its not anywhere near gettin old. Today I used the tips again especially the one I just gave you before this. I am also now convinced that I have found how to locate the female G spot without even going in her private areas.

As I tickled my girlfriend today, I placed my hand over her lower torso. My fingers were over her kitty but not touching it and the palm of my hand was over her pubic bone with that meaty part of my hand just above the wrist, pressing lightly just above her pubic bone.
With that part of my hand that is above the wrist I would gently press downward as if I was kneading dough. This made her gasp and emit small wimpers of pleasure. It seemed like the more intense I pressed the more she loved it. I would also vibrate this part of my hand above her pubic bone from left to right or up and down.

I would start slow and as she reached new levels of arousel, I would pick up the pace. Again I had to stop before she orgasmed.
Yup, that is right, you can make a woman orgasm without even touching her down there. I am so good I even impress my own self.

Some things to watch for though is make sure she is not on her period because her inner reproductive organs will be not feeling good, and make sure she doesn't have tummy problems. You would not want her to fart in your face.

Tip # 43 Feathers & Tickling
Feathers & Tickling

That is a very good question, and I feel I have a very good answer.

To some, the feather is highly overrated and to others, the mere sight of one scares them because of how ticklish a feather makes them. To answer your question simply, it's all good!

Soft feathers

You have to know the right places to use the feather, the right technique, and you must have the right feather for the job.
Places on your tickless body that are sensative to light stimuli like the kitty, crotch area, groin, lower tummy,neck, ears, butt cheeks, and on my girlfriend, her back, will be delightfully titillated by a very soft feather. Areas on the body that do not recieve constant contact seem to be more sensative. I suggest taking your lee and running a soft feather all over the body. You will know where it is effective.
A light feather is a tease and puts the ticklee on the verge of tickle insanity, which can be a turn on for ler and lee. Every person is sensative in different areas and even the same persons sensativity can change between days and even within minutes. I have seen pictures of a soft feather being employeed on feet. I have not found this to be effective but I suppose it can be. Most people have pretty tough feet on the bottoms of them. A soft feather is usually most effective on the foot in the following locations. Tops of the toes, under and in between the toes, and the top of the foot. Most peoples soles may be to tough fr a very soft feather to have an effect on. You also can choose between the lengths of the feathers. For feet and kitty areas you will want a shorter one to be able ro manipulate it to get the detailed job done. For large swipes across bare flesh, you will use a larger soft feather to get more stimulation. A stretched out vicitm is preferred because it generally increases skin sensativity as discussed in an earlier tip. The really great thing about soft feathers is if you use them first, you will sensatize your lee's body which will drive them nuts when you move to a stiffer feather or finger tickling.

Stifff feathers

A stiff feather is probably more useful than a soft one. It can generate a tickle sensation in areas where a soft one can't and it is great for pinpoint work. I am not going to say places where I think a stiff feather would work because it could be anywhere. You have three basic techniques to employ with a stiff feather: circles, tip swipes, and side swipes.

circles:

Using the very tip end of the feather make large circles over areas to get a general tickle or make small inch wide circles in hot spots. One spot to try that is the chinese sexual energy spots. Others may be around the belly button, and on the back of the thigh just below the butt cheek.

tip swipes:

Perhaps the most common technique. Simply run the tip of the feather wherever you please. One cool trick I suggest you try in running the tip of the feather from the palm of the hand all the way down the underarm, across the armpit, down the side across the hip and down the outer leg all the way to the foot. Do this on a naked and tied stretched out lee. With a stiff feather, you have more usage everywhere including the feet. You would be a tickle idiot not to try the tip technique just about everywhere. Leave no spot untickled. Well, you may want to stay out of the nose and other obvious irretating areas.

Side swipes:

This is perhaps the most uncommon of all feather tricks. It involves laying the feather on its side so that the blade of the feather is on the skin. This feels cool.
This trick is good for covering large areas like the thighs, butt, back, tummy, sides, etc.

I once cyber tickled a girl who was actually afraid of feathers, but I calmed her down and got her into it when I slowly brushes the blade of a stiff feather down her tummy all the way down to way under her belly. She liked that.

Extras:

Now to tie it all together and make a feather tickling session one to definately remember and repeat here are some extras.

Two can be better than one:

Double the pleasure with two feathers, use them anywhere we have discussed. Place one tip of one feather and one chinese sexual energy spot and one on the other and make small circkes. This is one of me and my girls favourites that you may want to try.
Two feathers also do great for body parts that your lee has two of like, legs, feet, boobs, nipples, lips, etc.

A secret weapon:

Take a sharp feather and make it sharper. Use scissors to make a very sharp tip on the feather. It wont cut em but it will sure tickle a heck of alot more.
Now you can get even more pinpoint. Perfect for tickling her kitty lips, and then dead on the clit. Nipples also can be electrified with this sharper tip.

There is also an area on the female body that I call a taint. Taint the kitty, and taint the butt hole. It is the area right in between the two. This area is usually brutally ticklish, but you must really have a good relationship with your lee before they let ya go there.
If you tickle the taint, her kitty lips, and clit, she will likely enjoy the freak out of that.

One last feather tickle freakin fun trick.
This is not original with me but it is awesom.
Tie your lee up naked and laying face up spread eagle, tickle them all over with your sharpened feather or feathers, then start on her groin and kitty area, focus on the clit wich should be pointing at you and begging to be touched about now, if she is liking it, and if you have done this half right, she will be. Tickle her like this until she almost orgasms, them stop immediately and go back to the full body stuff. After awhilem go back to her private parts. Keep doing this repeatedly. For one thing, she will be wetter than a fish, and she will be begging for an orgasm. Also, the female body feels tickling differently as sexual arousel increases. My girlfriend says that when I do some sexual stuff, that anywhere I tickle feels sexual, even the ears.

Finally, you will give her what se is dying for. As you stay on her kitty, and her orgasm approaches, keep tickling slower and lighter to prolong the sweet arrival of it. You will have her mouth open and fists clinched for a while. Then , when she can't be held back no more, you will see an orgasm like you wouldn't believe. At this point you can continue tickling slow or right as she orgams, speed up and get more intense to really rock her world!

TIP# 44 ANIMALS!!!!
Cats Dogs Goats, Oh MY!!!!

Are you yankin my chain?

Well I suppose I can see where a healthy imagination could come up with some pretty interesting ideas here.

My girlfriend has used a cats tail to tickle my sides. It was my cat which was laying beside me.

Tonight, we even took turns tickling each other with a bear.
A little stuffed one that is.

I guess some could come up with pretty neat ideas for using animals. I would think cats are to spoiled and would not want to participate. Goats are ugly, mean, and leave poopills everywhere.
Dogs, are to hyper and sometimes smell funny.

If animal tickling excited you, put on a mask and pretend to be a bear tickle mauling your partner.

P.S. Do not use a real bear!!!!

Last edited:
TIPS 45-47

TIP # 45 food and tickling

I have always enjoyed the thought of licking ice cream, chocolate syrup, or whip cream off of my lover but she isn't mutch for sticky things and saliva on her body, and that is fine with me.

We do alot of kissing and licking each other all over and that is plenty good. I love to lick and kiss her down around her lower tummy and groin area, then once we are married I will lick her you know where. I am a freak and lovin it!

One proposal I made to her is that we use food to lick off of body parts, then go straight to the shower and wash each other off continuing the foreplay, then we will just finish having sex in the shower.

She said she could live with that.

TIP # 46 (tickln the tips)

For starters, I will address the nipple and breast tickling questions posted by feety and sydemon.

Yes I have done every type of breast and nipple tickling possible I think. My girl does not have very sensative nipples, which is ok considering that the nipples are not on the top of my love to tickle list although I do like to tickle them.

Where alot of woman could be tickled by a light flicker of the tongue on the nipple, my girl isn't.

I am fairly sure that a sharpened feather twirling around an erect nipple should do the trick for most women.
What I do know is that the breast is a ticklish body part. Hot spot are the underside of the breast, just under the actual breast, and on the outsides. There also seems to be a connection between a womans nipples and her kitty as she nears orgasm. They do get erect before she orgasms and when tickled intensely, my girl clames that it feels awesome.

A woman with sensative breasts will be pleased with soft kisses and licks, on the breast and the nipple, but you just gotta know your ticklee. My girl does not like the feeling of evaporation after her nipple is llicked. I have to tickle her nipples pretty hard to get a reaction. She likes it at that point. This is also another of those times when having material in between your finger and the nipple may work better for intense tickling because there will be no uncomfort from skin to skin friction, and you won't rip her nipple off with your finger nails.

To me, the breasts are a passing spot to tickle while going to another spot, or while I am around the armpits. I also will caress them
when I am performing the full body caresses that womem eat up. I also touch my girls breasts when I perfrom a special massage on her to put her to sleep and relax her. She lays back on my chest as I massage her scalp, neck, shoulders, arms, and chest. I switch from massages to caresses. During this time, I usually lightly massage the sided of her breasts. It may not feel sexual to her, but I like it. I just like touching her body in general. Touch is a beautiful thing. The only reason I am not more of a breast tickler is because my girl has other far more ticklish spots.

I hope this has been the info you guys were looking for.

It always helps to be abreast, man.

TIP # 47 (more tit e tickling for the man who just can't seem to get enough of it)

"Originally posted by SyDemon Special request: Ticklee is lying comfortably on a cushy surface. Tickler is lying beside her and just a little on top of her. Start tickling by licking all over the breast and the nipple, then just when the squirming starts, tickle both armpits with both hands. I'm pretty sure this is very intense for the tcklee but I haven't had a chance to try it out "

Iluv2tkl's answer

Well, right off the bat, my woman, and I dare say most women have to be in the mood or ready for that.
For one thing, my girlfriend does not like the feeling of evaporation of saliva unless it is on an area that is already wet with her juices (you figure it out). In my opinion, you need to tickle the armpits and breasts very lightly first to sensatize them. The sensatizing tip I gave may have been the best one because it is useful most of the time. Every tip can use the sensatizing to increase effectiveness.
By lightly tickling her armpits and breasts first, you make them very ticklish to where the tongue will have greater effect. She may also be laughing so hard that the evaporating spit may not bother her.

The undersides and outer edges of the breast will work the best, and tongue flicks on the nipple need to be pretty stiff.
My woman likes her breasts to be played with but probably not as much as other females. You just gotta know your partner, hmm that was another tip of mine. They all fit together folks!!!

In my mind, the number one most pleasurable way to tickle a breast is in the body caress tip. A stretched out naked body that is being full length tickled/caressed will be prone to like being touched anywhere. As you caress your partner, spots you go over that produce a good reaction will be spots you know to focus on. As your fingers cross lightly over her breasts a few times, pass over the nipples everynow and then, they will be standing to attention. Then a lick or kiss on them may be more welcome. Just remember, to be the best tickler, you have to read and do what your lee wants.

Last edited:
TIP # 48

Tip # 48 Back to tickling (tickling the back)

It is difficult to really pinpoint alot of tips for tickling the back. Everything I have said so far has included plenty of info to really do some good back tickling. Simply use the earlier tips on how to use your fingers and hands, then one of my more recent threads on using feathers. The back is a very good tickling spot that is often forgotten. To me, the female back is a thing of beauty, I love looking at it, kissing it, touching it. The back is ticklish just about anywhere fot those who do have ticklish backs. I have already posted an ealier tips on some back tickling tricks that my girl loves. A few of the techniques that you can find in my tips on the back are, tapping, and the no bra bondage trick, these were a few of my personal favourites and my girlfriends.

It is also a good idea to use the sensatizing technique first on the back to enhance the feeling. Vibrators work well to on the back.
If you are to shy to buy one (that is provided the ticklee doesn't have one already) you can buy a vibrating electric tooth brush and it works well and maybe even better for skin tickling. If you do use one of these toothbrushes, only use it in cavities of your mouth.
Most of them come with detatchable heads. Take the head off for tickling, then put it on to brush your teeth at night. See, great tickling, and improve your dental hygene. You can also use a brush head for tickling but do not confuse the one you brush your teeth with.

I have also found that powdered latex kitchen gloves do well for all over tickling, including the back. They have a unique smooth texture and produce great sensations wether you are wearing the glove and tickling as usual, or holding the glove as if it were a fearther, and running it up and down your victims body.

Another odd but cool tool for back and body tickling is warewolf gloves. Just try it!!!! It rocks!!!!

My main piece of advice in ticking the back or any body part for that matter is just to have fun, and try all that your mind can come up with, as long as it is consentual. Sometimes, you find awesome things just by having fun! How else do you think I got this good at tickling?

Sample with different material clothing, no clothing, hands, fingers, fingernails, other tools, different positions, etc, and just mix and match different things.

TIPS 49 and 50

TIP #49 Women's Ways, Music, and TV for tickling.

Women's Ways, Music, and TV for tickling.

Actually this is a good question, what types of music invoke the desire to be tickled, what type of tv shows get the same reaction?
I actually have an answer for this. Considering that you are wishing to tickle a female lee, then here are my discoveries.

First of all, any man who has ever tickled a woman for any length of time knows that women are about as consisant as a picasso painting. Sure there are certain common traits but they can change in a split second. A woman can go from hateing to be tickled to loving it in a second and visa versa. A woman can also enjoy sexual stimulation and then all of the sudden, not want to be touched.
These odd inconsistencies can be a pain, especially to a tickle lover. The truth is, even with the best chemistry, you will eventually come into conflict with a female lee. It is impossible that you and your lee will see eye to eye or finger to skin all the time.

Here are my findings though on the effects of TV and Music. First of all, woman generally have one track minds, and when that track changes directions without warning, you end up derailing. If the TV show is actually interesting to her, she will pout and wine each time you touch her because you are interrupting her ability too watch the dern show. This can make a tickle lover wanna go curl up in a ball and cry. Having the TV on, however, may not be a bad thing because it offers a constant noise that could keep other thoughts from her brain that would make her not able to enjoy the tickling. Music offers the same benefits and concerns, but it has been my experience that audio stimuli is not as destracting to females as the visual kind. Music needs to be upbeat. Relaxing music is good for sensual tickling but if she has had a long day and would be prone to getting sleepy. then beware or relaxing music.

It is not an easy task to keep even a female tickle enthusiest pleased all the time. There are many variables and you just have to learn your partner, hope for the best, and no how to handle the worst. If you give some testing small tickles and she shows that she really doesn't want to continue, then stop. I know this is very very hard, believe me, I do, but to continue when she doesn't wish so, makes it harder for her to want to be tickled. By the way, laughing or smiling does not always mean she wants more. It often times will still tickle even if she does not want it to. Us men seem to be more mentally stable when it comes to physical pleasure. It feels good, we like it, we do not have to be feeling perfectly awake, happy, or other things. If you touch is and it feels good, then dern it, touch us some more.
Woman are not always that simple. The best skill you can perfect is the skill of predicting when she wants it, and knowing how to stop kindly when she doesn't. Believe me, you wanna go scream till your throat bleeds when women pull a 360 on you, but doing so will not make them respect you which in turns gets you less touching time.

TIP # 50 Tickling the neck !!!!!!

Tickling the neck

Ah, the neck is a wondeful ticklish spot that can be tickled for fun, erotic, or relaxing ways.

The first thing to take care of is asses how your partner wants their neck to be tickled. Then you simply adjust your speed and or intensity to achieve the goal.

My girlfreind likes to be tickled fast and fluttery for fun, and soft for relaxation and just a generally good feeling.
For most types pf neck tickling, it workse best when combined with other body parts. For instance, playfully dance your fingertips up your ticklee's arm and across her shoulder and then onto her neck this is very playful and fun.

My favourite way to playfully mostly and sometimes non playfully tickle my mates neck is to lay comfortably on top of her but more down so that my head is over her chest. The I cradle her in my arms from underneath. Now I can tickle either side of her neck with my hands that are alreay right there coming from underneath her.The best way to go is to tickle one side at a time. When you tickle the right side, she naturally tilts her head right, then tickle the left side of the neck which maker her tilt left. Just keep this up until her head pops off. LOL. Feathers can be used but sometimes can be more irretating. That is your main concern, keep it from being an irretant.

Here is a little trick to get your hands on more neck, your female lee will thank me for this one.
Have her lay her head on a pillow in your lap area. She can be laying the same direction of your body or perpendicular to you on the couch. Begin running your hands softly through her hair. Most women love this, I do mind it personally either! Be creative. Run your hand through the top hairs, the backs of your finger nails across her temples etc. At this point, some slow light caresses on the nech may be more than welcome. One spot they usually like is right where the spine goes into the back of the head. The spot where the soft hairs grow that is usually not touched because her hair usually covers it. Lightly scratching or caressing this can be very pleasent. Some lighter upper chest caresses are usually welcome at this time as well.

A note to readers

I do not want to condemn people for making comments, because I absolutely love hearing them, but this thread is just for the tips, that way it is easier for others to see, whereas the thread that contains the tips and comments is for comments.

Please do not think I am mad at you, I thank you for reading the tips and reasponding.

Although, if you do not mind, hit the edit button by your post and delete it from this thread. If you wish, I would be glad for you to copy your comment and paste it on the tips and comments thread called...
(If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

An important message from iluv2tkl

There are now 50 tips! I would like to thank all the members for reading and supporting my efforts in writing these.

This thread is for tips only. I made this revised thread so that members can navigate through it easier. These same tips were originally posted on a thread called...
(if you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

If you want to make a comment on these tips, which I hope you do, please do not post it on this thread. Instead, post it on the thread mentioned above. All other member comments are already in that thread.

In addition, I would like to make these tips always availible to be read for future members. It would be difficult for new members to see these tips because this thread will continue to drop down the list of recent threads. I think it would be a good idea to somehow link these tips so that they always will be availible and easy to find.

If you want these tips to somehow always be more accessable, please sent a private message to TT concerning this. Perhaps he can start a Tickling tips and tricks link on this website.

Thanks for your help.

Go Here

Post any comments in the thread linked too above, not here please. If you have, please delete your post and put it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, What a list and with such thoughtout detail for every single tip. I would have to say if they gave a degree for tickling in college you would have a Phd. and I am sure your doctorial thesis would be a classic one lol.

Very Interesting something like this should be placed in a Book It would give the Reader quite alot to think about if you ask me.

Big John said:
WOW, What a list and with such thoughtout detail for every single tip. I would have to say if they gave a degree for tickling in college you would have a Phd. and I am sure your doctorial thesis would be a classic one lol.

Hello all, I'm new to the forum here and have always liked the idea of tickling women, it turns me on.I'm in my mid 30's and haven't acted it out with a girlfriend yet, as I'm single at this time.Glad to know that I'm not alone with this fetish!

great tips

You have created a fantastic manual for tickling with some really great tips. You should put that in a book and get it published, it would have to be a top seller.

i have to print this out. some of the best tips ever. seriously. many thanks to iluv2tkl.

btw, has iluv2tkl been wed yet? i hope he had a smashing time.

"Holy-moly man!! I'll have to use... quite a bit of these. *hehehe*
Thank you so much for what I'm guessing'd be enjoyable albeit diligent work."

you bet, i printed this out, all 45 pages for further study. all the tips to be a truly excellent tickler. *does evil laugh*

Here's my list:
TIP#1: Communicate/LISTEN to the LEE, their gestures, words, motions, posture, general body awareness. It does wonders as to attempting to elicit tickling and finding ticklish spots.

TIP#2: Make it personal. Engage the LEE with tickling spontaneously and with intent. ""Ohhhhh...you didn't just throw my favorite hat in the trash?...YOUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!". Do it as a mock punishment for them or some 'bad' habit they have. I used to tickle my ex-girlfriend when she would leave a mess around my house after staying the night. Tickling was penance.

TIP#3: Multitask when tickling. I find that tickling a restrained LEE while watching TV, humming, bobbing to music or just non-responsive silence as they scream, struggle, laugh hysterically or beg for mercy. Rotating spots of attack in a mellow manner while doing so can be as torturous as the tickling itself. They aren't being acknowledged or responded to, and that is almost like being left in peril alone ...terrifying and crazy.

TIP#4: lubrication/texture variance, One lady I knew at work had extremely ticklish nyloned feet, not nearly as bad when bare foot. Something about the slight different in friction and texture made her more sensitive in nyloned feet (hich was a huge turn on for me as well). If you are ever lucking enough to tie up a LEE I reccommend lubrication for a slick and frictionless surface. My ex-wife HATED her feet being tickled and one time while putting on lotion I grabbed her feet and the slick, slippery nature against her soft wrinkled soles made her scream bloody murder, I thought she was gonna stab me right then and there. I couldn't believe how much of a difference it made. Now a current ladyfriend let me do it while she was foot cuffed and went plum out of her mind, tugging and curling her feet and shrieking like a banshee. I laughed so hard I pulled an abdomenal muscle (no lie!). Pen or marker writing (even one out of ink!) on bare soles can really elicit cute toe clenching, foot curling, muscle tightening physical reactions, let alone the screams, shrieks and general pleading you get along with it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back