• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Say Anything You Want To Thread

Bugman

Verified
I think the title says it all.:D (but keep it civil please) It's impossible to hijack this thread,so let it all hang out hehe.

I am leaving for NEST Friday morning,and looking forward to meeting as many people as possible.:D And i am thinking about vacation plans for this fall.There are so many places i want to go,it is a puzzlement. :confused:

What to you want to say?

The plans to organize this year's poetry slam on the college campus have been going exceedingly well so far. Three of my close friends, as well as myself, will be performing "beat" poetry which should be lots of fun :)

I have gas thanks to Outback's Baby Back Ribs, Lobster Tail and Aussie Chips.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I have gas thanks to Outback's Baby Back Ribs, Lobster Tail and Aussie Chips.
Reeaaaallllyy............You should share that with Maniac in his flatulence thread. He would be so pleased.

I want the Dodgers to win tonight and thereby stay in first place in the NL West. :D

We are as usual shorthanded at work.It always seems to happen during the busy season.Nobody ever quits in December. :rant:

The Philadelphia Phillies beat the New York Mets in extra innings, at Shea Stadium in New York last night, to draw my Atlanta Braves, one full game closer to the Mets, for the lead in the National League's Eastern Division.

Mitch

I think it's pretty beat that the talentless kid didn't win American Idol.... I wanted that show off the air. Thought we deviants had it locked till they cooked the books. Down with A.I. Again.

You've missed absolutely nothing. If i watched it once, all the way through, thats a lot. Much of what I did see was ear-torture.

wish we could FF through tomorrow and Friday day so I could leave for NEST already. I can guarantee myself I won't miss anything between now and then. Phft, work? the days run together as it is, can't wait 'til quitting time Fri. time to get on the road!!

I just got done mowing the lawn, packing, and getting enough money out of the bank to buy Mils a shot of Lavagulin at NEST.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back