• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Scavenger (later) Era: Visions of Gargalesis (machine/f, feet, all over, NUDITY!)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
I believe these were created right after the completion of Vicky's Defeat part II. I needed a breather from the comics I had been doing and thought an art book would be a nice change to keep me busy (the previous one had been "Tech Tickling", which had been quite successful at the time). My subsequent involvement in Tickling in Space really put an end to this project before it even began, but, though abandoned, it served as a spiritual predecessor to the eventual art collection of "Gargalesia". This is as dark as my style would get, and quite a contrast with the relative "lightness" of TIS afterwards. I believe I did post these four pieces some time afterwards, but where and when I cannot recall, so for all of you checking these archives, this might be something new to you.

Attachments

• cognitive suppression_lr.jpg
    cognitive suppression_lr.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 61
  • modification preparation_lr.jpg
    modification preparation_lr.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 59
  • upperbody workout_lr.jpg
    upperbody workout_lr.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 58
  • vertical stretch lr.jpg
    vertical stretch lr.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 64
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back