• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Scientist Presents: My takes on Fakes - with a sci fi twist!

By request, a couple more Married with Children fakes, and a few of Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory.....enjoy!

tickle_a2_0714.jpgsoleswrit01.jpgfeath001.jpgboundfeetup01.jpgAmandaFirst%20(85).JPG

Anna Paquin and Halle Berry as Rogue and Storm from X-men....cool!

mf018.jpgIMG_9899 - Copy.JPGDesmaDark%20(142) - Copy.JPGdb437671159364e848a5b5e9000ad2e7-d4nqqf7 - Copy.jpgARCH9.JPG

Thank you!

Here are a few of Leah Remini by request, and a couple more crossover fakes..........

ha122.jpgofficett013.jpght5.jpg65.jpgholodeckbackground.jpg

Wow, your work is really good. I was just wondering if perhaps you could maybe do some Michelle Phiefer, or Julie Newmar, Catwoman, and Uma Thurman Poison Ivy? Would also love a Margot Kidder Lois Lane, but I don't want to be that big of a pain in the ass.

Perhaps Annie from Community (Alison Brie)? That'd be great.

I'm enjoying your fakes. Normally don't find stuff like this all that great but something about your stuff ticks the boxes.

Wow, really great man. Thank you very much!! Reeeeeaaallllyyyyyyyy loved the Margot kidder one!!!

Any chance I could ask for Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman? And maybe more Margot Kidder?? You just do the stuff that nobody else does!

A few more of Kelly Clarkson......

20%255B3%255D - Copy.jpgfeathernp01.jpgremovetheshoes_sample23.jpgstochu03.jpgtbl14.jpg

More comic book fakes featuring Linda Carter as wonder woman, Margot Kidder as lois lane, Yvonne Craig as batgirl and Julie Newmar as catwoman....enjoy!

maid38.jpgstx32 - Copy.jpgtx97.jpgw0636b.jpgtw0013.jpg

Above and beyond!!!!!! My god, you're making all of my childhood fantasies come true!!!!!

Thank you! If you can imagine it, The Scientist can create it ! Had a request for some more mainstream celebs, so here are a few featuring Amanda Bynes, Megan Fox, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus....

tx75.JPGJNM07032302 - Copy.jpg2009%200331%20UPLOAD%20870 - Copy.jpggothtickler05.jpg

Here are a few from the short lived DC comics inspired TV series Birds of Prey, starring Ashley Scott, Dina Meyer, Rachel Skarsten, and Mia Sara (yes, the same one from ferris bueller's day off) as Harley Quinn. This was on around 2001/2002 or so....

lo3.jpgPavla01.jpgsbpix858.jpgstocksg04.jpgTIA08122604 - Copy.jpg

wow..ok...I've managed to tear myself away from all the Catwoman, Lois Lane goodness long enough to make another request. As far as classic television I would love to see some Janet and Chrissy from Threes Company. (with an emphasis on Janet) and as far as mainstream celebs, how about a few of Tina Fey and Madonna?

A few more comic book fakes, with Lee Meriweather and Eartha Kitt as catwoman, Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone as poison Ivy and batgirl, and even some harley quinn and she-hulk....decent!

Image1.jpgtx94 (2).jpgtx117.jpg329601000_zoe_fake_123_52lo.jpg6_8.jpg

Taking care of a request for some Three's Company themed fakes....right on!

cheerl04.jpgfeatherstocks42 - Copy.jpgnero010.jpgsht02.jpgBNV08041806 - Copy.jpg

wow, you never dissapoint!! Really loved the Lee Merriweather and Janet and Chrissy sole shots!!!

Taking care of some more requests, with Madonna and Tina Fey!

tx119 - Copy.jpgfeatherfoottickles.jpgemit1209.jpgBlonde_by_Feet_Fetish - Copy.jpgJSS09051101.jpg

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back