• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Scientist Presents: My takes on Fakes - with a sci fi twist!

Can you please do about Erin Cardillo and Lindsey Vonn ?

Last edited:
Wow!! Once again you have delivered with superb results. Thank you again for putting my two favorites in such great situations!!

Could you please do some more of Eve Torres 4 me 4 the new year? I would greatly appreciate it. I LOVE your artwork. Keep up the exceptional job. THANKS!

Could you please do some of Clarissa Thomas(ESPN SportsNation host) fakes 4 me 4 the new year? I would greatly appreciate it. I LOVE your artwork. Keep up the exceptional job. THANKS!

If I might make a few more requests, I was thinking of some of the women of SNL. If it's possible:

1.Jan Hooks
2.Victoria Jackson
3.Amy Poehler
4.Abby Elliot
5.Nasim Pedrad

Whenever you can get to them is fine. Your work is masterful.

Been loving the Old Navy commercials lately featuring the cast of the "National Lampoon's Vacation" movies, and was inspired to do my own take on them. Here are Beverly D'angelo, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Dana Barron (Audrey #1) , Juliette Lewis (Audrey #3) and Sung Hi Lee (from Christmas Vacation 2: cousin Eddie's island adventure - yes, such a thing actually exists...) getting into the spirit of the season.....

cv1.jpgcv2.jpgcv3.jpgcv4.jpgcv5.JPG

If I might make a few more requests, I was thinking of some of the women of SNL. If it's possible:

1.Jan Hooks
2.Victoria Jackson
3.Amy Poehler
4.Abby Elliot
5.Nasim Pedrad

Whenever you can get to them is fine. Your work is masterful.

Happy New Year my friend!

1aaa.jpgAnna - Copy.jpg427295.jpg376726.jpg345756.jpg

Since we're starting off a new year, I would just like to take a moment to thank you for all the wonderful work you've done for me and everyone else. I know I've made an ass load of requests, and you've delivered splendidly each time. And just all the work you've done in general has been outstanding!! Thank you, and I can't wait to see what the new year brings from you! Here's to you, sir!

happy new year everyone! great work as always on these last fakes.....was wondering if you could do a few of lea michele and blake lively

In reaction to Notre Dame's deFEET last night, could you have the stunning gf of Alabama's AJ McCarron, Katherine Webb, getting her feet tickled by an Irish fan looking for revenge??

Here are some pics of the beautiful Katherine Webb:

bcs-champions-aj-mccarron-girlfriend-katherine-webb.jpgPicture1.jpgBADjvSRCAAAgpM_.png

A couple requests for Candice Swanepoel and Katherine Webb for tickler334......enjoy!

CrtP(36)S.JPGImage09.jpgimageCA8A6RN5.jpgnd1.jpgnd2.jpg

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back