• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secretary Trials: In Production

jmsdarke

Verified
A six DVD set is now in production with each one featuring a new secretary being tickled while auditioning for the job at FMP.

While editing season 1, episode 1, I thought you might like a look behind the curtain at this shot.

CAP-ST-S1E1-Part1a.jpg

Shooting 5 ladies in 4 days.

JD

7 Ladies

In season 1 of The Secretary Trials, five ladies all try out for the secretary position and a tickle fetish media company. Each is put through a series of secretarial tests coupled with tickling in which their focus, multitiasking and ability to complete are challeneged.

Simple tasks such as speaking on the phone to a customer, re-typing an on-screen document and holding a serving tray of drinks are all made unbearably difficult due to the tickling.

This is a 5 story based tickling DVD set from ShyAndWildTickling.com.

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg

e5.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Nice set of pics.

The ninth picture down is way too hot. This secretary trials series
is looking very good. The other ladies you have lined up are
all gorgeous. Nice Job! and thanks for posting the hot pics and sample
clips.

Very Very nice! I am not to sure how many members are into tickling wile dangling but I AM!!! Wonderful!. I only wish more clip producers did clips where feet are tickled wile dangling or being tickled wile "heel popping" James great work!

Great Concept..

Great concept! I know that took some time to make! Look forward to checking more of it out..

Tristan

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back