• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

You are most welcome. :)

Sadly I need to lie down again as this headache is not going away. :( I should be back in a few hours though.

Good Night General Zod. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D
Okay my friend. I pray you get better soon. :)Peace and wuv to you/ :wub: :bunny: :D :p

kurchie go beddy bye now. :atom:

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Helena. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Nemmy. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

Can I ask you guys a question?

If you tell a guy you work with how you honestly feel about him (after three months of flirting and serious sexual tension) and you do it via text (cause you were going to do it when it was just the two of you at lunch but someone interrupted) and he doesn't reply and it's been over 24 hours, is it wrong to feel completely stupid?

People who think accountants are boring obviously haven't met me! :D

If you tell a guy you work with how you honestly feel about him (after three months of flirting and serious sexual tension) and you do it via text (cause you were going to do it when it was just the two of you at lunch but someone interrupted) and he doesn't reply and it's been over 24 hours, is it wrong to feel completely stupid?

I don't think it is wrong to feel stupid. He may not have gotten the text. He also may be thinking on how to reply. :)

Guys are odd sometimes. There seems to be this weird thing like if a lady says she is into you or really likes you that if you respond right away its some sign of being desperate. So I think a lot of time guys over analyze these things and think if I respond after a few days she will think I am totally cool. So it could be a him doing something like that.

It could be he did not get the message yet or maybe he is not well or some other emergency came up and he has not had a opportunity to respond.

Give it a few days I would say. People like to put relationships on high speed. I guess it sign of the times like why cant my love live be as fast as my internet connection LOL. The truth is usually these things take time. So I would just wait and see what happens. Just my two cents though I am by no means an expert on love as I am still single.

Just stopping in for a bit from the gathering my friend. I am glad you are feeling a bit better my friend. :)

Good Night General Zod. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

There is a reason I have not drunk the hard stuff in many years. I found out why today. :eek:
:D :p

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back