• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

You are very welcome, my friend. :D :p

Well, I did call him a spineless wimp, and repeated it. And unclebill can go shove it where the sun doesn't shine if he doesn't like it. :rowfull:

Well its the truth :p I called him a bunch of stuff too and got tons of arguments saying you cant do that. LOL I said did Obama take away our free speech rights too. If he hasnt then yea I can call him what I want. :p

Well its the truth :p I called him a bunch of stuff too and got tons of arguments saying you cant do that. LOL I said did Obama take away our free speech rights too. If he hasnt then yea I can call him what I want. :p
Exactly, we are still free to give our opinions of politicians. While they continue to rob us, sadly. :(

:D :p

Exactly, we are still free to give our opinions of politicians. While they continue to rob us, sadly. :(

Well the robbing we are stuck for at least an election cycle or two. I plan on exercising the free speech rights to their fullest over the next 4 years. :D Wont help my bank account any but it does make me feel a little better. :D

Well the robbing we are stuck for at least an election cycle or two. I plan on exercising the free speech rights to their fullest over the next 4 years. :D Wont help my bank account any but it does make me feel a little better. :D
We think alike, my friend. :D :p

The mask is off in Cyprus. Outright theft from savers. No attempt to disguise it, just plain stealing people's money because the government wants their money. :Grrr:

Exactly. Sadly I fear its only a matter of time before it hits here. With Obamacare and lots of other entitlements and a faltering economy it will happer sooner then later. I just hope we can make it to Singapore before it does. :D

Exactly. Sadly I fear its only a matter of time before it hits here. With Obamacare and lots of other entitlements and a faltering economy it will happer sooner then later. I just hope we can make it to Singapore before it does. :D
I hope so, too. Depending on how the election goes in 2014, I may rent a safe deposit box in Montreal.

I hope so, too. Depending on how the election goes in 2014, I may rent a safe deposit box in Montreal.

Yea good idea. :thumbsup: If the House loses its Rep majority in 2014 then I think me and the widdle trees will be in Singapore. Fortunately the widdle baby trees are from Asia orginally so they should be happy. :D

Yea good idea. :thumbsup: If the House loses its Rep majority in 2014 then I think me and the widdle trees will be in Singapore. Fortunately the widdle baby trees are from Asia orginally so they should be happy. :D
I'm sure the trees would be very happy in Singapore. :D :p

kurchie go beddy bye now. :atom:

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Helena. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Nemmy. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

kurchie go beddy bye now. :atom:

Good Night Aussieticklegal. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Helena. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Raichyll. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Nemmy. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night seanwoj. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night porcelaindoll2. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Pulchritudinous. Take care my good friend. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Good Night Everyone. Take care my good friends. Peace and wuv. :D :bunny: :wub: :D

Armada Status:

The Armada has saved Snorphous BlapoMat and several other citizens of the world that lies behind door #444,444 from the Shandrew Tamb Bodecai demons that have invaded that world. Snorphous is taking the Armada to the leaders of world # 444,444 so that this critical world and its vital citizens can be saved.

Hey everyone!!

Hope you are all well! Kurch how are those baby trees going?

Sorry I've been a gone a while. I had an accident and have been recovering and getting back to uni and work etc.

Missed you all :)

Hey everyone!!

Sorry I've been a gone a while. I had an accident and have been recovering and getting back to uni and work etc.

Sorry you had an accident. :sorry: :( I hope you get better real soon. :)

Thank you, my friend, and I'm glad you are well, too. :D :p

Spring weather has not arrived here yet. :(
At least I do notice that sunset is later.

You are most welcome my friend and thanks. :ty: :D :p

Even in the south,it does not feel like spring. :(

Hey everyone!!

Sorry :sorry: you had an accident hun. :twohugs: Hope you are all better. :rainbowbounce:

I am well. :bounce: Sadly out of the 60 or so widdle baby trees I started with I think only about 10 or so will survive. :cry1: I have started new seedlings though and they seem to be doing better.

Hi everyone. :hello:

Hi General Zod. :hello: Hope you are well. :bounce: I am well :bounce:

Hello, Zod. :wavingguy
I'm fine today and I hope that you are well, too. :D :p

Hi Mils :hello: Glad you are well :bounce: I am well too :bounce:

Sorry :sorry: you had an accident hun. :twohugs: Hope you are all better. :rainbowbounce:

I am well. :bounce: Sadly out of the 60 or so widdle baby trees I started with I think only about 10 or so will survive. :cry1: I have started new seedlings though and they seem to be doing better.

Hi General Zod. :hello: Hope you are well. :bounce: I am well :bounce:

Glad you are well my friend. :bounce: I am the same.
Sorry to hear so many trees did not make it. :sorry: :(

Hey everyone!!

Very sorry that you had an accident. :(
I hope you recover soon. :D :p

You are most welcome my friend and thanks. :ty: :D :p

Even in the south,it does not feel like spring. :(
It's hot in Arizona, so that's not where you are. :p
Thank you, my friend, and I'm glad you are well, too. :D :p

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back