• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The sneak attack from behind

Anybody ever sneak up behind somebody and tickle their sides? Ever had this done to you? I had it done to me recently at an office Christmas party. Pretty woman. Mid thirties. Normally shy and respectable but she'd had a lot to drink. I dared her to try it again, and within a few minutes she nailed me again. "Well, what was I S'POSED ta do? You DARED me!" I think I dared her about seven more times that evening. ;)

"Anybody ever sneak up behind somebody and tickle their sides? Ever had this done to you?"

No self-respecting tickler could answer the first question "No." This is the Tickling Media Forum, not the Uptight Motherfucker Forum.

As for the second question, I doubt one lives long without being subjected to a sneak tickle like that. It's been a long time since anyone's done it to me, though, except for massage parlors where after tickling the girl for much of the session she will try to get back at me. Not long ago at a Korean place I tickled the mamasan who greeted me and then tickled the massage provider constantly as she massaged me. Leaving, I tickled mamasan again and next thing I knew the provider got me from the rear, digging her fingers into my sides.

I agree, this has got to be a pretty common thing for people on the Tickling Media Forum. I did it to my friend just a couple of days ago. :D

Yes, I've done, and yes, I've had it done to me, much more often when I was an adolescent than lately. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back